Gf is a virgin but pretty cool and fun and actually mostly redpilled

>gf is a virgin but pretty cool and fun and actually mostly redpilled
>yesterday she was telling me that sluttiness is a major problem with both sexes, maybe the worst problem in society today
>tell her, well no men are really meant to have a lot of partners, but women can only carry one baby at a time
>she smacks my arm, but then laughs and says, yeah, but seriously
>tell her yeah, seriously
>after a while she finally gets that I'm serious
>get in argument about whether there is anything wrong with men sleeping around
>she said she can't trust me not to cheat on her
>says we're done
>now she won't return my calls
even redpilled women are controlled by their emotions and unable to think rationally

So youre a virgin too. Way to go dipshit . Go apologize to your dad for failing as a son

>claims to be redpilled
>can't handle his girl

pick one

grills aren't "redpilled" doofus. they're just very good at finding out what kind of grill you want plus they're great actors. Don't try to have rational conversations about life with chicks, that's like a fisherman debating with a fish

Women only have a problem with other women being "slutty" because it devalues the one currency they have. Their cunts. Fact.

sluts or saints, two sides of the same coin. The only difference lies in how good she is at keeping her past hidden from you.

I'm not even mad, just saying there's not many grills aged 20 who don't have a 10+ cock count these days

I don't care how many cocks a girl has had or how many she gets. I'm not that insecure.

Do you think Bloodborne is seen as triggering by other kin werewolf tards?

I don't care either, the more experience the more tricks they know. Just saying you don't want a former slut as an LTR, yet many people are unaware. And let me tell you, once they tasted that alpha cock, they will never forget it.

>Just saying you don't want a former slut as an LTR,
This is correct. I want a current "slut."

Op is the prime example of what's wrong with btards. The real world isn't /b. So stop talking to people in real life like it is.

Also very unlikely this faggot had a gf anyways

“LAW 38
Think As You Like But Behave Like Others

If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.”
― Robert Greene, The 48 Laws of Power

tl;dr: think as you like, but when in Rome act as the Romans do

if your girl was truly red pill she would be a slut who now understands her value and will please you. she would know her value is = to meat or warm hole
she would do everything to keep you.
but then maybe you arnt worth anything to keep

grills can never be redpill tho.

As a young virgin yourself, I suspect you learned something yesterday. The secret to a successful relationship is to know what to keep to yourself. And there are never bonus points for honesty/logic. No matter how much you might like to think so.

yeah true, be aware of the seeds you plant in the mind of your girlfriends. In the end tho, she's going to do what she wants.

I agree with u OP.
Tell her this:
You are not going to cheat, you were just telling her how nature works. Its science. Its how our bodies were made to propagate our species. Men have muscles because we were the hunter and gatherers in the beginning. Men also have a sex drive because thats how our species continued/s to grow. Go look it up.

If you cant understand basic human science, then maybe you're not the woman I need to be with either, because I want to date someone with even the most basic of human knowledge.
If you dont want to date, fine. I will find someone who actually wants to understand what makes me who I am.

Another virgin detected. You and op should date

you can't argue ratio and logic with women, they act on a different playing field. Its all about dem feelz

God dammit faggot, you could have had a tight fucking virgin QT3.14, but instead you had to open your retarded mouth. You don't say stupid shit like that until after you've made her pregnant and she no longer puts out.

Definitely not a virgin, just an ALPHA who knows how to run train on bitches.

Im not no pussy ass whos gotta lie to women to get them. If you're not man enough to control your women with any information u have, kys and leave the pussy to the real men.

you can't control women in the first place mr "alpha". They will do what they are going to do regardless. the trick is to always have a few backup chicks so she won't destroy you once she decides to leave

Send her a dick pick but write "I'm sorry" on it first

You absolutely can, you just gotta do it right and not jump in there like a Beta bitch.

Im married and had another girl interested in me. I wanted to try it out so I talked my way into fucking her and even had her move in with us for a year. Dont get me wrong, wifey was pissed, but I talked my way into owning that shit. After I was done, GF moved out and back to the wife again.
Even got a 3some on New Years with em even tho they hated each other cuz they wanted to please ME.

Some people r are born with it, and some people just arent...sorry Beta

Great book

>Believes it is okay for men to sleep around
>Surprise when his gf dumps him
>"unable to think rationally"

Is this the average on Sup Forums?

^do this

>is male married to western woman
>is alpha
sure bud

b8

Kissless virgin detected.
I love how cool internet tough guys always think they sound.
You're a fucking retard. Also if you go around believing women are nothing but meat sacks for you to poke with your man child cocks. Don't be shocked when you never fucking get laid. I have had a steady stream of sexual partners since high school and I never once had to lie to them or try and fucking "redpill" them. Also evolutionary biology is a pseudo science and has about as much gravity as Christian Science. Grow the fuck up you man babies. Maybe then you'll Get laid

Another Beta...yay for u. Maybe someday u'll understand...probably not

>tell my girlfriend I think it's okay for men to sleep around
>my girlfriend left me because she can't trust me not to sleep around
Nice job fag

Yep it's soooo beta of me to have an adult relationship. I guess those threesomes I got with my current gf and my previous exes was all just a result of how much of a beta I am. I guess in order to be alpha now a days you gotta be so shitty to women that you don't get laid at all. We've reached the turning point you're now only alpha if you never get laid because of how no girl is ever good enough for your magnificent 5 inch cock. Lmao you faggots. Then again I don't think l should even call you that cause at least faggots get laid presumably

Your science knowledge is just below laughable.

Meaning it's not even funny.

she's probabbly ugly lol

sorry bro, hot girls get dick