You can say there's no evidence for God (though of course there is--refusing to analyze the evidence doesn't make the...

You can say there's no evidence for God (though of course there is--refusing to analyze the evidence doesn't make the evidence go away) but you cannot say that there is no case for God, when there is literally BILLIONS of people who all say they have talked to Him and been talked to by God. Unless you are so delusional to suggest that they are all lying about this phenomena, then you atheists ought to rethink the facts, because there is a huge piece of this whole thing you're refusing to look at.

I got all night faggot.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!
I am watching the catalog for you, might as well give up for tonight.

Why don't you go have a bit of a pray about it. Maybe your god will provide you with the answers. Oh yeah, I forgot. He hates fags.

Hi Pascal!
o/

I don't care how many people believe in something. Cognitive dissonance, double think, virtue signaling... People are idiots, they believe the dumbest shit just to be part of the herd.

They're fucking sheep. I don't care how many sheep believe any fucking thing. That doesn't mean it's true/real.

>implying a perfectly logical argument is incorrect because you repeat "pascal! pascal!" over and over again

So you think you're more intelligent than 80% of the human race, the majority of which are scientists, noble prize winners, doctors, etc?

Wow, that's totally not edgy...

What if christianity isn't the correct religion?

Christianity is the best supported religion as far as the evidence goes--and it far out-performs all other faiths in that contest as well. Christianity is the only religion that has evidence to back its claims.

read a book other than the bible for once

>The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully.

your god preach is admirable but you dont know him.
what if i told you god gives power to and governs the earth via the sun using what we dont know about string theory
god does not like your shit bait thread and will punish you for it.

Relax dude, all i did was say "hi"

>Christianity is the best supported religion
I'm sure the muslims agree

>knows its bait
>still takes the bait

Warning others of bait is not taking the bait you fag.
I am just tired of seeing the threads with 200 replies.
Also.
>Implying I am bumping the thread.

which particular flavor of Christianity are you talking about? They can't all be equally right can they?

why would you want to warn people about this. Watching autiests get so worked up about this is hilarious.

I just gets too repetitive.
The same strawmen, the same circular logic.
It all blurs into one thread with a million replies, where half of the answers are copypasta.

why do you let your sin weigh on you so?

(you)

>implying theists are capable of calm and reasonable debate

show me your penis

fuck off christfag, no one cares about your false god

I don't care about theists. majority of atheists are edgy teenagers.

But why?

how many atheists dou you actually know in person?

is that what you say to your god when he commands the sacrifice of your virtue?

>majority of atheists are edgy teenagers
what a load of bullshit

I think god has already seen my dick.

Eat shit. Bilions of flies can't be wrong.

don't start making assumptions. you are not to decide, you are to obey

Now Show Me Your Penis Or Know MY Wrath

a lot actually. can always be heard saying
"there is no godd causth I am smrtth"

>no god== bullshit.

>numbers dont lie
no quints = no god

Ehhh, I don't feel like it.
Besides god sees all, so therefore god has seen my cock.

DICK OR GTFO

Fine but you only get it flacid.

Feel MY Wrath

one penis as ordered, I guess god is a fag.

There is one small problem with this "perfect bliss". Say you would be a mother and your son is an atheist ending up in hell. Would you feel sorrow for that? Could you really call it bliss if you feel negative emotions for eternity? Only way to gain bliss would be total ignorance about your past. That would also mean "you" would mean nothing, you has no past, no future, nothing. You are empty hollow floating in eternity like a dummy.