She hasn't responded in a couple of days so is sending this a good idea?

She hasn't responded in a couple of days so is sending this a good idea?

Go to her house and talk to her in person bro

What's the "little problem?"

You aren't dumping anyone OP. She dumped you.

She just says I'm a dick.

just do it. live to be happy, instead of wasting your time. and do it immediately.

I mean this isn't the first time she's called me an asshole just the longest she's not responded.

you're breaking up with her over text, seems like a dick move.

Buy a fish (trout is best), obviously not alive. Place it between your legs. Now, i you dont already have one get a small packet of salt (like you get from mcdonalds).

Then give her a call. It works every time. Only retards do things via text

well. dont be a dick
????????????????????????

Does this girls last name begin with a G?

Just leave a short a message of "it's over" then mute the convo

Yeah no, there's a reason she thinks you're a dick and why is that?

You are an asshole. Move on, fuck her sister, win.

It's how I show affection in my family. She has kind of a thin skin.

She's not exactly a looker and I tell you she's the "hottest" sister.

dubs says send her a dick pic

Write this
>"Just pretend I wrote something nice and move on then."

Yeah Angie is a cow

Ur beating around the fucking bush pal, tell us what the fuck u did so we can give u advice

Too late now, but that would have been pretty good.

Why are you such a spineless cowardly beta wanker? Just fuckin call her.

I didn't do shit, just some general teasing. She was fine with it until she wasn't.

He doesn't actually want advice he just wants people to back him up.

Cringed

You can't give her any value whatsoever when you're supposed to be halfway out the door, OP

Lmao. Just because thats how YOU show affection in your family, doesnt mean thats how you should treat her.

The relationship is over so just move on. But yeah generally, girls have really thin skin.

GL bro.

It's 2 am and I'm not a patient person.

Thanks. I wish I could say this hurts but I didn't invest much into this anyway.

Lol w/e
U already sent the text so hope u didn't like gabby that much. I can see why she thinks ur a bit of a cunt.

Papendrea?

You guys are all fucking retarded, he isn't breaking up with her via text, he's just letting her know wtf is up.

Need an update OP

You're going through the phases and you're not even sure if she's awake? Ayy lmao
>she wakes up
>sees convo where you go from problemsolving to ragequit to bridgeburning
AYY LMAO

The way that he phrased the text has garunteed a break up... How is that not breaking up with someone

Well I'm open to discussing me "being an asshole" if she would meet me half way.

You realize the other texts were on Tuesday right? If she wanted to problem solve, yesterday would have been the day to respond. this is more of a final warning.

haha Iove the definitions of the stages. Spot on

Of course not. You're just trying to evoke a response. Might as well do it by telling her what she means to you

just

send

her

a

dick

pick

desu senpai

Lol well, enjoy single life.

Believe me fam that's not going to win any hearts.

so, you're breaking up with her baka. what difference does it make

Youre under 25 by that comment alone.

Ever heard of taking a day to think ab it?

>nah bitch you only get 18 hours to consider things

Izzat Suzy from being egoraptors fat wife

That's how long it took for her to go from loving my sarcasm to hating it so who knows right?

Good Sup Forumsro. Dont waste ur time with over dramaric cunts. Give her a chance to make it up to u or move the fuck along. We dont need bitches like that to fuck with us

You dont put pussy on a throne. Thats how they think they can get away with this dumbcunt behavior.
U did good OP

it's the twin they had to pry off.

Guado?? It survived?? The thing that was attached on either cheek to both Suzy and Arin?

Who?

I'll just go back to masterbating every night.

This. Had one like this. After making clear that I don't Play her dumb games she never tried again. Seems like they test where the boundaries are

I don't have time to play stupid shit mind games with anyone but my suicidal friend, and I only play with him because he's been a good friend for as long as I've known him.

Sounds. Iunno, fun I guess? Fulfilling? iunno.

It leaves me just as empty as not doing it so might as well.

You fucking retard, you ignore her until she wants to talk about it... or you ignore her until she's begging you to come fuck her.

You tell her that kind of behavior is unacceptable in a healthy relationship and you do everything in your power to appear like you're moving on. Don't ever give her long drawn out text messages, that's the stupid fucking game she wants to play with you.

I'll update later today/tomorrow if she/I end it or fix it if this thread dies. You guys probably don't give a shit though.

Could make an interesting thread though. If I actually timed it right.

loleuphemism4ballejaculate.

Complete utter faggots that have never touched a woman in their lives let alone go through the process of breaking up with someone in person.

Spokesmen of truth

The way I see it, you only have one option and that's to kill her and anyone else that's at her house at the time.

Married 7 years you fuckwit. I find speaking with people resolves issues better than texts

You're in a website full of children, it's not worth it

GO TALK TO HER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... I had a similar problem where i couldnt work out a problem with someone I care about deeply. She Had Gotten Locked Out of the program we used to talk and I hadnt talked to her in weeks but one day she came up to me and had no idea of the messages i'd sent her and to this day I'm shitting myself because she could get back on and see the fucked up shit i said because I thought they didnt care to get over some minor fight we had.... Dont Fuck Up Because You Think She's Read Everything.

OPs a nigger who treated his gf like shit cuz he's a piece of shit nigger. And now he wants us to side with him because he's a piece of shit.

You're a piece of shit op and when you're still single 7 months from now, r9k will be waiting for you. :^)

They actually have to reply back if you are gonna talk through it lmao

Look man I'm not going to be a dick just don't want to deal with bs right now.

Good to see the white knight is here to rescue my possible exgf from me. Go back to your tfw no gf threads faggot. She knew I was an asshole before she agreed to date me.

kys

Post her nudes OP. Fuck that bitch

Dude if she put out nudes I wouldn't be so quick to ditch.

Trust me, I get it. I was in the same boat you were as of about 8 days ago. But everything was turned around on my head when i found out that she never actually saw anything. And if you aren't 100% sure that she's read all of the messages, then its better to go see her in person about it. And look at it this way, if she has seen them and doesn't think you're worth it, then she's the bitch for making you do it in person. Instead of you being the bad guy for breaking up with a text.

>"It's been a day, you clearly dont care about me and if you dont talk to me im gunna break up with you!"

That is literally every girl I dated pre-high school.

What the fuck are you doing then? Fuck, I would have been gone the moment she said no. There are plenty of sluts out there OP. Don't waste your time with this one.

if she's not responding after 2 messages, it's time to stop posting user

NEXT

I know she's seen enough to stop talking to me. Even if I drove my ass to her house she'd just keep the door closed.

Next one I send is going to be a break up text or a fixing shit text.

How long ago did bad thing occur? and how bad was/what was it? Not going back through the thread to find your posts.

how about no text you angry bitter beta orbiter. Take a hint, keep your self respect

Dont msg again
Its done

I know people never take advice, i sure as shit didnt but listen to this.

nevermind i read it after all... How long have you been together? would be a better question to ask

Lmao who cares just dump her over text.
Don't listen to these whiny nice guys telling you to do it in person, just do it.

About two months. It was really flirty for about 4 months before though.

If I send another it'll be because she's done pouting and has told me so or she wants to draw this out and I put a stop to it.

don't listen to these fags breaking up over text is fine if this bitch won't talk to you. not your fault shes being a cunt. I broke up with mine on valentines this year. who gives a fuck

U got me man wow. Got me real good. I haven't fucked in aaaagvgeees. Surprised you didn't opt for the xd virgeen meemay.

Kys

ignore previous post you did good OP

K

I wouldnt worry much about it then... You have to see her often?

should add it was over text too

I don't have to see her if I don't want to, and I'm not going to be heart broken about it.
I'm not afraid to I'd just prefer not to.

didn't say you were afraid, just saying its not a big deal. especially in your situation.

Yeah I know, but I feel like most people would be afraid of the stigma that comes with it.

In the wise words of Snoop Doggy Dogg
>You don't mess wit dem Ho's.

If it's heated and you need a step back that's fine as long as you let them know but just getting the cold shoulder is annoying and not something I would want to deal with personally

likke a bandaid just rip it off homie goodluck

Honestly I wouldn't be thinking about a break up if there were an ongoing argument.

Then just end it honestly... I was a bit more concerned thinking it was similar to what happened to me... I was heartbroken and we were together for years... and she didnt shun me without basically telling me to fuck myself.. But if you tried and she outright called you a dick like that then fuck her and find someone who you will actually care about and will share the feeling. In my opinion you should just shut her out the same way she did you, regardless of whether or not she replies.

Maybe she's dead or horrible injured

Yeah, I'm not losing any sleep over it. She could just be in a mood; relationship is pretty young so it's hard to tell if this is normal.

Well then I'm glad her last words to me were something along the lines of "Don't talk to me you asshole." otherwise I might be troubled by that. She's almost certainly fine and hopefully just as primed to move on as me.