Which one of these boards have the worst taste in their subject material?

Which one of these boards have the worst taste in their subject material?

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
/lit/
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

Sup Forums no contest

Sup Forums

Sup Forums could have taste ten times worse relative to their own medium than Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums and would still have far better taste

/ic/

OP said worst, not best

Sup Forums very easy.

mu core shit is pretty good compared to most normie lists

Name good Sup Forumscore albums that aren't TDKR/Infinite Jest-esque memes (means ITAOTS/Death Grips/Hospice are excluded)

Sup Forums has ok taste it's just a shitpost fest of whining about games you've never played.

i wanna say something like sweet trip, but they're not really at that level of Sup Forumscore that the artists you listed are.
if the question was asked a few years ago, the answer would be death grips, Sup Forums's made them a meme, they didn't catch on here because of outside popularity

I'd say Sup Forums but anime is currently trash so there isn't much to compare it to.

>muh LoGH
Yeah yeah I hear you

Sup Forums is normie central, but they can't even meme properly like Sup Forums

>i wanna say something like sweet trip, but they're not really at that level of Sup Forumscore that the artists you listed are.

>all you could list was sweet trip
>which isn't even Sup Forumscore

Just goes to show Sup Forums has awful "taste"

And I typed taste in quotes because it's not even real taste. It's just an amalgamation of a bunch of unrelated music that got high scores from reviewers. Your average Sup Forumstant doesn't listen to anything other than surface level shit that gets good reviews.

Sup Forums
it used to be Sup Forums three years ago.

lil ugly mane
he is not an album he is a person

Can't really decide between Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I don't think even half of Sup Forums reads comics.

i don't go on any of the other ones except lit, but mu has some pretty shit taste. in fact i don't even think it's fair to say this board has its own taste. most of the people here just steal opinions directly from p4k or fantano

Sup Forums`

/ic/ is pleb-tier fantasy art, they have no appreciation for fine art or contemporary art and no respect for art aesthetics

>muh realism

Sup Forums

I think they should make /capeshit/ its own board, then maybe split up comics and animation. There could then maybe be more room for artsier/independent shit on each board, but probably not. That would be quite an asshole thing to do though

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Sweet Trip is effing Sup Forumscore (only VDC)

Duster - Stratosphere, definitely
Music Has the Right to Children
OK Computer
MBDTF (?)
F# A# infinity
Although to really be Sup Forumscore, it has to be a meme in the first place

go to bed, gramps

Sup Forums by fucking far

Sup Forums > Sup Forums >= Sup Forums > Sup Forums

don't go on /lit/ or Sup Forums

Sup Forums has the best taste because the music not only shuts down plebs, but once they listen to Sup Forumscore they ignore pleb shit. Sup Forums has good recommendations though to be fair I don't really go on it that much. Sup Forums has a lot of shitposting but if the polls and game charts have anything to say they have good taste.

Sup Forumstards need to be nuked

Sup Forums

Sup Forums without a doubt. All of the autism of Sup Forums but none of the elitism.

I would say Sup Forums because it's anime, but I think Sup Forums somehow manages to be worse.
Fucking capeshitters.

This. Sup Forums today is unrecognizable compared to how it was a few years ago. It's not even the same board.

Sup Forums is invariably shit now

One could say the same about Sup Forums

>but once they listen to Sup Forumscore they ignore pleb shit
Then they listen to fucking Sup Forumscore

autistic post

well, only retards get stuck at Sup Forumscore. anyone else moves onto better shit

If we're talking mainstream opinions on quality subject material then Sup Forums or /lit/.

All of the good and well read /lit/ posters left for /his/ and Sup Forums never had good taste.

Now if we're discussing a vocal minority of people with horrible taste, Sup Forums wins without contest. Sup Forums should be split between /com/ and /car/ so all of the reddit tier cartoon shitters leave. It would be the best thing for this site since quest redditors got the purge from /tg/.

tv is worst but mu is getting closer and closer

>Sweet Trip is effing Sup Forumscore (only VDC)

No it's not, you fucking retard newfag. You obviously don't know what Sup Forumscore is.

>You obviously don't know what Sup Forumscore is.
the only thing Sup Forumscore has (and will) mean is that it's discussed constantly on Sup Forums

Sup Forums
they're barely even aware that European comics (which are by far the best) exist.

But Sup Forums is pretty awful too.

Sup Forums, by a long shot. Endless GOT and Walking Dead threads, reddit and tumblr fags, and the most autistic threads you'll ever see.

Sweet Trip is not Sup Forumscore.

you can be in denial but it will still be mucore

Sup Forums objectively. All other boaƕds have good taste.

Sup Forums, just netflix/twd/got trash threads
Sup Forums comes close for spamming meme albums all day

>arguing about the defenition of Sup Forumscore

Sup Forums, they're literally more normie than reddit.

Sup Forums is pretty shite, but they're better than Sup Forums.

Lol yes it is

I don't think most of Sup Forums even acknowledge comics as an art form or feel any need to see what the medium can accomplish visually. They're mostly capeshit manchildren that read what they read when they were 12, purely as entertainment and comfort. Or they read really trash web comics. It would be like if Sup Forums only posted buttrock and shitty happy hardcore.

The Kelly and Heathcliff threads are dank af though

a niche shoegaze artist with a disproportionate fanbase on Sup Forums.
it's Sup Forumscore in the same way as Fishmans is.