I wish he loved me. I wish he'd marry me. I wish I wasn't afraid to talk to him

I wish he loved me. I wish he'd marry me. I wish I wasn't afraid to talk to him.

Show us your tits/pussy/asshole and surely some guys will compliment you and raise your self esteem, then you can be more brave and talk to him.

Boost your self esteem by getting to understand and accept your flaw
Begin a journey of self discovery and rise as a better person
You probably look uninteresting now because of the burden you've put on yourself

Let it go and interest will flow and you'll have your fair chance at love

You can do that but it's a shallow and feeble form of self esteem
IT will not last forever and it will give you confidence only in meaningless action that will utlimately lead you to emptiness and suffering

You should work on your thinking skill instead
Realize that your inner potential is bigger than everyone led you to believe

You are as human as all the other genius who had it easy, the spark is in you too

At least you have someone to want user

I know the feeling.

The person you'll want is out there too user

Ask him.
If he says yes, problem solved.
If he says no, forget him and get over it.

i wish that he live a happy life without wife, children, divorce, mortgages and bills, just all the easy pussys that he want to eat.

I'm a boy though nothing you wanna see. And I've shown myself a lot it doesn't feel great and all i want is him.
I have in a way. Ive done a lot recently and a lot of drugs I'm trying to get really skinny again and growing my hair out. I hope I'll get over him eventually. Its been months.
I've been drawing a lot and i want to more but I have self control problems so I justs end up doing meaningless crap.

>I'm a boy
Faggot

Show ass and dick

Sometimes I think that would be better.
Its not like that. He doesn't like me that way he barely likes me as a friend anymore.
Couldn't give him children and I don't want any. Just his love and how wonderful it would be to be married to him

Yeahh but I love girls too
Ehh go find them

>Timestamp
Hoe old are you?

>he barely likes me as a friend anymore
lol get over it. Life is hard. If you can't stand this kill yourself.

Tried both. Can't move on can't kill myself. So i just do drugs hopefully I'll od. Takes a lot to do that.

>Just his love and how wonderful it would be to be married to him

Ooooohhh very selfish of you, you are not able to give him a child and even so instead of just want to please him and have a good time, you want to take him all for you and not share with anyone else, shame on you.

Kill yourself faggot, you're a waste of life and completely worthless. That's why you'll never have him.

Kill yourself.

oh, she lost "the one"

Listen bitch. you dont get to keep your childhood crush. suck it up

Maybe but it's not like he's selfless. I'm not bothering him anymore so I kinda am doing that. I wish he was all mine and wanted to be all mine.
That's not true though.
He's not my childhood crush. I don't believe in "the one" but i do love him more than I've ever loved anyone

Throw the drugs away and get over it. You're a pussy. Think about it. Are going to waste your life just because you have vbeen rejected one time? I've been rejected so many times in my life and I'm not doing drugs because I'm not retarded. Wake up, faggot.

Drugs are great, I think you're ignorant by blatantly thinking drugs r bad mmmk. I don't do them cause I was rejected. I did them before too. They've always helped a lot the only difference now is I don't care how much I take. We were together for a minute and I blew it. Its not just rejection, I'm completely insane for him.

> I wish he was all mine
>and wanted to be all mine.
>wanted to be all mine.

Yeah? So maybe when you start to thinking about what HE WANT you will get him for you.

Get the fuck out of here faggot who gives a shit

>i blew it
Full story please.

>women
>it's the worlds fault if she can't talk to him
>won't change ever

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "There are no girls on the internet".
This rule does not mean what you think it means
In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On The internet, we dont have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You dont get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr. Im a girl" you're begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, There are no girls on the internet.
The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
tl;dr: tits OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Dubs of true

He's a boy. Goto

> "I wish he loved me. I wish he'd marry me. I wish I wasn't afraid to talk to him."
Thats fucking gay

He just wants to fuck around.
Didn't know his feelings for me and i flirted with other people which is something he did and does all the time didn't think it would hurt him
I'm not saying that and I'm not a woman
I know been here long enough

have you ever had a dreams that-s that you ummm you had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you want-you want him to do you so much you could do anything?

I'm pretty gay but not entirely gay

>19

Come on dude. Wait another 15 years and then cry about it.

Hey man, just wanted to say that I wish you all the best. Life is tough sometimes and you just have to get through it. Try not to overthink too much about him. And in the long run, harsh drugs will only make it worse. Try to lower the amount you use and you'll be more used to the natural you and have a clearer mind for improving your mental state. Takes time man, just find others to share your life with, will make yours a whole lot better.

I'll say it again. Ask him. Everything. All your problems are caused by misinformation and misunderstandings. Explain him the situation.

H'wat
What's that supposed to mean?

78% gay

>not entirely gay

>i want him
>i want to marry him

Are you sure?

So you know the rules and you still post this...WTF

I don't believe anything on this site unless I see an authentic timestamp and I don't, can't believe anything you are saying and as a result I can't take anything you say seriously.

So post something, doesn't have to be your tits(yet) with a timestamp.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DREAMS THAT-S THAT YOU UMMM YOU HAD YOU'D YOU WOULD YOU COULD YOU DO YOU WOULD YOU WANT YOU-YOU COULD DO SO YOU YOU DO YOU COULD YOU YOU WANT-YOU WANT HIM TO DO YOU SO MUCH YOU COULD DO ANYTHING?

>He just wants to fuck around.
wise man

have you ever had a dreams that-s that you ummm you had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you want-you had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou had you'd you would you could you do you would you want you-you could do so you you do you could you you wantyou want him to do you so much you could do anything?

Thanks man but I really love getting fucked up so its hard not too.
We've talked heavily about it I don't know what else I could say and I doubt he'd wanna hear it.
I guess if you really wanted a timestamp but I'm not great looking rn. Just want a video i made a year ago. Would that work.
Oookkkayy.
Eh..

It means, I'm over 30 years old. Have long hair. Been in love only twice in my life, both times ultimately rejected.

But boo-hoo, you are 19 and your life is already over? Give me a break.
And your image of how perfect your life would be if you were married to him is just that, an image and fantasy in your head. I don't think you are old enough or were with him enough to understand the reality. Instead you are in love with and obsessed with and willing to die over a fantasy you created and that exists only in your head.
Besides, if he was dating and fucking around with a lot of other people, but then "you hurt him" when you did it, it sounds like he is a big pos hypocrite anyway.

Why dontcha try again. Lock in to him after finally allowing him to earn the privilege of talking to you, OP.

>We've talked heavily about it I don't know what else I could say and I doubt he'd wanna hear it.
And what did he say? Let me guess. No.
Forget it. You're 19. You don't know what you're talking about.

I just hate feeling this way I hate thinking about him all the time I how everything ended. I want to move on but my feelings just don't change I've never experienced thia before usually I'd move on or stop caring but I'm just not. He made me feel things I've never felt before and now I can't move on.
He could talk to me anytime like I could talk to him I'm just a stupid coward I really wanna say something
I guess, he really just said he just wants to have fun and not worry about commitments.

How is that possible?

>Sometimes I think that would be better.
The fuck does this mean - it's nothing to think about it, it's the fucking answer.

>can't kill myself
You clearly didn't try very hard - this is just some drama bullshit

Tbh, im just in the same situation atm. And i think you should just get over the situation and make the call you are thinking about. Rise yourself above it as i am doing right now.

Kinda funny im a boy in this situation.

I am this guy Sure post the video, but i still need a timestamp to believe this 90% :)

But I will take the bait because I have nothing better to do right now.

So I'm 20 and the fact that you are utterly in love with this dude (if true) kind of baffles me but I understand where is can arise from. So forget about this dude for a moment and tell me about your life briefly, as in what is happening as of now or in the past or where it is heading so I can get a slight idea of you might be feeling outside of this dude.

Its threads like this that make me fucking sick.

Waaaa I can't just send out a mating call like a fucking bird and get a mate. Are you really saying you are afraid of the most natural human behavior? Interacting? Not saying you expect shit to work itself out but more that you're retarded for not trying.

What are you, in high school? Promise that 5 years after you graduate you wont remember his name. Dudes prolly ugly af anyway.

I bet if you were a bird, you'd fuck up the mating call anyway.

btw tits or gtfo blah blah blah you wont do it

Do you have each other's numbers or email? Social media?

>I bet if you were a bird, you'd fuck up the mating call anyway.

Stalk him. The more you do it the more he will love you.

He said that to you himself or is that just your interpretation of what his actions suggest to you?

Has gay drama man left us?

Time to leave this thread...

Kek. Meant better to be you.
I'll try harder.
Tried and will try again but I need a therapist.
I'll get to it mobile posting is hard
Dropped out in fifth grade. I don't expect anything I don't know what I want anymore. I know he doesn't want what I want so I'm not trying. I wanna be his friend but I love him so its just awkward and makes me feel like shit
Something.
Yeah....
It's pretty much what he said

What do you mean "f*** around"? Who else does he talk to? What else is he doing?

You gonna just take that, OP? Stand up for yourself, now!

>It's pretty much what he said
If you're both around 19 then no wonder - you're both way too young to try and settle down forever with one person. Go out and experience some more of the world first.

you're weird.

>f***
Fucks with people uses them sexually for fun.

>uses them sexually
I think you mean has sex with people but doesn't get obsessed with them because he's 19, knows that's a crazy age to try and settle down, and is having fun.

How do you know about all that? He tells you about it?

Are you innocent? Have you done the same with others yourself?

Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made, for years my conduct has been largely benign and yet without provocation you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flame of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So go now... gooo and begin your life of fear, knowing, that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crush down upon you cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the wrong fish.
I know but even for a little while would have been nice.
Again I don't wanna "settle down" I just enjoy a close relationship between two people. I never thought it would last forever.
I found out. Was kind of obvious. He was always a slut.

I can't say I've used people just for sexs. I've wanted to but never have. Only ever been used surprisingly

Right now I'm staying in a hotel been in Portland for about a week after driving across the whole country. Trying to a get a job. Did acid and mda the other night no more until i get a real place

Once you stop doing drugs you'll feel better

Ha no