As I was going through Twitter I came across a number of tweets saying that Donald Trump has been accused of raping a...

As I was going through Twitter I came across a number of tweets saying that Donald Trump has been accused of raping a 13 year old girl in 1994 in a federal lawsuit put forward by an unnamed woman.

As the title says, what's your take on this?

Personally I think it's a load of shit, if it was any bit real then all of the media outlets that hate Trump would be jumping onto this in a heartbeat, yet none of the major ones have spoken a whisper of this.

Here's the links:

1. rawstory.com/2016/06/donald-trump-accused-of-raping-13-year-old-in-federal-lawsuit/

2. alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-accused-rape-federal-court-lawsuit

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Op here, can someone put this on Sup Forums for me?

My ISP has banned me from posting on that board, thanks a fucking lot Vodafone, you stupid cunts.

>just now sharing this after 13 years
>Jane doe
>first suit had a bogus address tied to it (abandoned house)
>"I was too scared in 1994" but not scared now that he's even bigger and more influential
Stinks like bullshit to me OP

I definitely agree, but the leftie fags are jumping onto this.

If Trump is unlucky, it may spread because of them.

The media is shameless, they'll jump onto anything if it gets enough attention.

he did it

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

sure kid. everyone knows this is a lie.
screen capped and sent to his legal team.
enjoy getting sued shit bag.

delicious butt hurt.

Of course it's a load of shit. Leftist autists are just getting desperate in their stupid smear campaign against Trump.

Vote Trump!

yes, it's sad that we have the possibility of a rapist running in the general electin. how fucked up is that?

oh the lawsuit was filed. no question abuot it.

what is Bill Clinton running again?
no his rape enabling wife is.

yes and its proven bullshit.
if any of this was real criminal charges would have been filed.
fucking kids.

money does away with anything. remember? it's one of the things trump is pretending to care about as he panders to dumb asses like yuo.

gay

sure kid keep believing that.

>real criminal charges

abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/

like I care about the opinion of a 12 year old.

sure kid

not related to accusation. try harder.

nice comeback sport.

>you

i will, kid. stop drinking the koolaid, kid.

right. try again tiny man.

sure cuck

sure kid.

is this closer to you?

cuck. what does it mean?

ha ha. saved. too true.

nice selfie kid..

>tiny man

who's that? anyone not grossly overweight needing suspensors like a nerdy baron harkonnen?

>Trump allegedly raped someone
>Every news outlet jumps straight on it
>Hillary defends known rapists and admits to knowing he's guilty
>Nobody bats an eye
US of A everybody.

no some butt hurt millennial posting on the internet.

I'm not a trumpie kid

no one jumped on it. they understand libel. not like the dipshits in this thread.

neither am I dipshit. dumb as fuck can be.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

>1994
>13 years ago

yeah he probably did it.

Wow look at the sheeple falling right into the democratic shithole
>Everything on internet true

The man is a twit

>Ronald Reagan was a movie star
>Lyndon Baines Johnson was a school teacher
>Warren Gamaliel Harding was a news paper editor
Is this guy actually for real? Does he not know the history of his own presidents?

Kill yourself

think abuot it this way.

if someone put that story about sanders, yuo wouldn't believe it right? the fact that this fits comfortably into the realm of possible things trump has done elevates him above most candidates.

admit it, you're not even sure if it's true or not yuorself.

it will never touch him directly. even if it's true he won't ever ever go to jail for a single day. no worries there.

It only fits because you make yourself believe it fits. A lot of people have a bias against Trump and believe any negative thing they hear about him because that's what they can use to fuel their own narative of him being evil.

reagen was a governor for 2 terms you dumb faggot. governor of one of hte biggest states in the US.

johnson was in the senate before being VP

who gives a fuck abut harding.

how cute.

i don't believe he's racist or hitler or any of that nonsense. but having sex with an underage prostitute when he knows no one will ever touch him for it?

yeah, i can totally see him doing that. he's a fucking degenerate, look at that this with his daughter.

And Trump has been a tv show host for all his life? You're missing the fucking point you fucking idiot please end yourself.

sure kid. most retarded post in the thread

you first. what a childish remark.

yeah pretty much. he's been involved in getting his brand estalsihed. that's all he's ever done. self promotion. of which, his run for pres is more of the same.

sure kid.

he almost surely did. but will never go to jail. how fucked up is that?

this is pretty much every politician kid.
what a dumb fuck.

In that case you would say the same about anyone who according to you has the money to get away with it? Even if it's true there is this nice thing called innocent until proven guilty. This is to protect YOU but it should also be true about people you dislike. You can't make it a one way street.

ITT millennial crybaby's.
Americas future. good luck.

nope, reagen for example, was governor before he ran for president.

on the local level? sure. if trump ran for some lowly shit spot in jersey or NY politics no one would question his qualifications.

but should he go right to president? fuck no

he's a brainwashed dipshit. nothing to see here.

>I god I have no comeback?
>I know! I'll call him a kid
>That'll show him

>bemoans the fact that a young girl gets raped and no one will be punished
>this asshole labels him a crybaby's.

wow.

wow what reading comprehension.

sure kid

The Clinton's went to pedo island too and chilled with Jeffrey Epstein. This doesn't absolve Trump if this is true, but I don't see any mention of the fact that the Clinton's are also a part of the whole Jeffrey Epstein thing.

This is why it won't go any further. You can't charge one without the charging the other.

>Laws should only be followed if I think so

not an argument

delicious butt hurt. true sign of a child.

Where is your evidence then cuck?

maybe bill but certainly not hillary. just can't imagine hillary "raping" some underage girl.

evidence of what cuck-lover?

What's there to argue about if you miss the point so hard your argument is worthless?

would you like every candidate to first become governors before they can run for president?
your opinion doesnt matter, but i am still curious what you think

Bill didn't either. That's all GOP bullshit propaganda to divert the attention away from Trump. Trump is the only one who has been there with Jeffrey Epstein.

Exactly. There hasn't been a crime.

absolutely no proof this ever happened kid.
how fucking stupid are you?

No one is reporting it because if he wins he's going to sue the shit out of everyone. People are being super cautious.

you don't get to decide what an argument is kid.

the point is the others had previous experience in government
kid

its on your shoulders asshole.

yuo said all politicians spend their entire lives only doing self promotion. which is obviously not true.

once they get a political job, they then need to actually do that job. this gives them experience in politics. if they;re good and people like them and they don't immediately do something to fuck over large groups of people, they move up.

eventually they become governor or on the senate. they're watched more closely then. scandals, shit like that, their reputation is destroyed and you never hear abuot most of them again.

the ones proving themselves not an embarassment, and not doing horrible shit, they go on to maybe one day run for president.

sure it is kid.

a vote for Trump is a vote for Idiocracy

not here apparently.

still not an argument kid

You have to be completely crazy to think that after all this time they would be pulling this card out now.
It would have been the first few moves the oligarchs would have made once they see he was gaining traction. This is a desperate fabrication.

sure! lets vote for hillary!
LONG LIVE FEMINISM!

it sure is, kid

I think you meant to say connections. Looking at history experience doesn't seem to be a requirment in the USA

yeah why not? i've got nothing against women. they are not a threat to me.

I saw that movie. its where the smart white guy bails out the dumb black president.
just like real life.

WRONG. Because they would get sued if it were.