Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that this is the best grunge album right?

Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that this is the best grunge album right?

Tied with Dirt

"grunge" is a crock of shit, but yeah it's easily one of the best rock albums of the 1990s

Dirt is shit, alice in chains is a meme overrated band purely because the singer necked himself. Just like mudhoney.

Down on the Upside > Nevermind > Ten

If we're ranking the big three grunge bands

Down on the Upside is an OK album, but it's nowhere near as good as Superunknown, Louder Than Love, or Badmotorfinger.

Yeah all the grunge bands have better albums, except nirvana. But i was just listing the three competing ones at the time.

I scream 4th of July and Mailman when very drunk

If that's true then you should have said Badmotorfinger and not Down on the Upside.

Black Hole Sun is the GOAT drunk song, you can really butcher that play out "Black hooole suuun"

Shit i really wasnt paying attention - i had meant superunknown

But that one came out in 1994. The other albums you listed came out in 1991.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do then.

Superunknown is an awesome song

Well i dont really think Badmotorfinger is quite the same genre, its more on the fringe of metal with some industrial. I know superunknown came out a bit later but id say it was soundgarden's first true grunge album.

Yall niggas need TAD

It's not even the best soundgarden album.

it's a really good album user. I won't hold it against ya.

In Utero > Jar of Flies > Superunknown

u wot

This man

This

But Superunknown is close

honeslty their older stuff is the true definition of grunge
most depressing metal band honestly

in utero

Holy shit. Thank you for this. I can't believe I missed this band.

It's 20 minutes too long

nirvana is overrated crap

none of their albums are even in the top 5 grunge albums

In Utero is pretty great though. probably one of the greatest grunge records ever.

no its not. nirvana was an embarrasment to grunge music

Anyone got a link for this?

soulseek

Shut up nerd.

This so much

Pic related is definitely one of my faves, but the objective best is probably Dirt.

He's a large chap