So Sup Forums, I tried weed once, and it fucked me. This isn't bait, this is real, bare with me...

So Sup Forums, I tried weed once, and it fucked me. This isn't bait, this is real, bare with me. I had never smoked before (drank plenty, but never smokef weed) and decided fuck it, ill get super high. Suffice to say, I got way too high, and I haven't gone back to normal yet. Its been months, and I still have moments where my vision is blurred and my mind becomes fuzzy. Overall since smoking my mind has handled the world differently. It's hard to explain, but it feels like everything I see and touch is an exact carbon copy of the real world. Everything is different, and I have weird episodes ranging from thinking I'm gonna die to feeling like I'm high again, but without consuming any marijuana. Everything was fine before, and now I'm fucked, and I don't know what to do. Advance, questions, etc, what should I do?

Smoke more weed.

you're imagining it, you soccer-mom-thinking-like paranoid middle class zilch.

Quit being a square. There's no way these are real physical things happening to you. The laws of physics and thermodynamics don't allow it.

Find a place to go fuck yourself

Fuck you man, I'm not a goodie two shoes who thinks the devils lettuce poisened him. I'm just confused, I thought weed was supposed to be great and no side effects. I honestly don't know if it was the weed or the being so high or what. I just want it to stop now.

Geezus, b is not the place it used to be...

It's all in your head. like i said, the physics of it all doesn't add up. You're body, for the most part, has metabolized all of the cannabanoids that affect your receptors. There is no way any of what you're saying is actually happening.

This tbqh. It is literally impossible that you still have actual physical effects. You have to stop stressing about it and it will go away.

my mom had the same proplem with coke. you might wanna see a doctor for it also don't be shy to talk about it everyone took something in his lifetime

Mate i feel u, I Also tried (3rd time) smoking, that night i got panic attack, everything was blurred and my touch feeling was Like delayed 3 seconds, for example my hand touched Like metal things, and i Did not feel anything, 3 secs affer i felt cool sensation on the hand, touched my gf tits and felt Warm feeling on the hand 3 second after.. I felt this way for 10 days, i was scared and I feared to deal with this situation forever, then I slept like 24/7 thinking it was just my imagination and my self-persuaded personality. Everything finished when I woke up from A 10 hours sleeping, but still had a huge headache for the whole day.. Sometimes now I feel cold feet and hads but nothing else.. My tip Is just relax , don't drink or smoke for a while and accept it, it will pass

I hope so bro, but sometimes it feels too real. I'm at least gonna see a doctor and a counselor, maybe work through shit. I just wish shit would go back to normal. It wasn't worth it...

You're either a) a shitbag who is westing out. Or b) a shitbag who got spiked by a dealer.
OP is most definitely a fag.

Sorry bad eng

>No side effects
You deserve it for being that retarded, of course it has fucking side effects

Bingo

You know what I meant fucker. I just live in Cali, so I'm surrounded by propaganda trying to get it legalized. Out here they make it seem like that shit cures cancer...

it has nothing to do with weed
you are a basket case and should be put to sleep accordingly

>propaganda

you mean peer-reviewed scientific study?

OP, literally the same shit happened to me and I still feel like this 2 yrs later

I did it with a group of friends, and only i got fucked. Shit wasn't spiked, I think I just have shit genetics

Months later? See a psychiatrist.

Your vision and everything you see is more clearer huh? Everything is more clear/bland this is normal these are what drugs do you been living your life like a fucking robot now try shrooms

I was saying it jokingly yo, i know it does wonders for lots of people

Who did you get it from? Sounds like they gave you spice/synthetic marijuana

Had the same problem once even though I'm a heavy stoner: smoked a bowl friends had packed while I was doing something else. These motherfuckers put in way too much and I smoked it one shot. For months after that I had sensory hallucinations of my teeth breaking, and he took a big effort of self convincing it was all in my head for it to go away. I think you had the same experience, it must be some kind of post traumatic psychological shock state but it really is all in your head. No need for a doctor, just don't panic. Do not mistake this with hard psychedelic abuse such as LSD: this shit can turn people crazy for life, weed can't. It will wear off eventually, but it will be faster if you convince yourself it's all placebo as it actually is.

Synthetic marijuana affects everyone differently. Your friends may be fine but you could be fucked up. I'm inclined to believe they gave you spice bc I've never heard of pot doing that to anyone, but I have experienced all of those feelings on spice

It's all in your head, I also started to have panic attacks from that first time but 2 weeks later i dealt with it, just relax, don't go to fucking psychologists that gives u shit pills

A friend who knows his shit. It may have been tho, I don't know.

mariuhana can cause schizophrenia on some people

This

Smoke more.
I had this too. It goes away after 6 months hardcore weed smoking

You should explain to him how you're feeling and ask. Maybe he'll fess up

It was less hardcore for me. Mostly just not being able to focus my eyes and a pins and needles feeling on parts of my body. But then again its lasted much longer...

He's not the kind of guy that would fuck me. I know i sound like I might be a battered wife, but trust me, he wouldn't do me like that.

You never know though. I've had friends do that to me before. Especially if he smokes spice regularly, then he's definitely not thinking straight. They don't think they're fucking you bc they don't think spice is bad. It's worth it to ask

That's what I've heard. I kinda freaked myself out about it at first, but after a lil research I figured that wasn't it...

Fuck bro, I hope that's not what I'm heading for...

If you are predisposed to schizophrenia you can have a psychotic episode from smoking marijuana.

I'd say don't fuck with your brain anymore and see a psychiatrist. It's just drugs...not worth permanently scrambling your shit over a high.

yeah there is alot of weird stories surrounding weed, are you sure it was pure, first of all?

that it wasnt mixed with something?
also have your family any history with mental disabilities that you know of?

anti drug propaganda should be ignored at all costs, and pro drug propaganda should be ignored equally.

we need more honest truth about something as important as brain altering chemicals.

If this is true you might have a mental illness and smoking weed caused it to trigger earlier than it would have. It's not the weed, it's you

It can take all kinds of shapes, same friend who packed my bowl later experienced similar shit: he could not feel his face at times nor his arms, plus that hard to describe feeling of being still psychologically high. Recovered faster than me, but then again I never stopped smoking after that and I could feel it wasn't doing any good with my hallucinations...

My dads friend used to smoke weed, he stayed in his trip forever. Since i am not English from nature i don't know what it's called. He died from a heart failure because the weed made his brain so slow because he was pretty much high 24/7. Because your brain doesnt stop making the stuff that makes you chill it can be fatal. The chance to forever stay in the trip are like 1 outta 10.000.000.000

It's either bullshit, or you've triggered latent schizophrenia. If it's the latter then I can personally recommend using speed. It'll help. For a while at least, then it'll make shit worse.

I had a quite similar experience and went to a pychiatrist afterwards, found out I have a mild form of schizophrenia.
Get yourself checked.

Maybe. I have an aunt nobody really talks about who lives in an assisted living home, but I don't remember if it was mental trouble that got her there or just physical problems. Also, as far as I know it was good shit. It was a blunt tho, so maybe the tobacco had something to do with it? I haven't told any friends this much, but I told them how the initial high was, and one said it may have been the tobacco...

work and then make shit worse?

i say stay off drugs, not scramble in more.
i can understand psychedelics, in an attempt to maybe cure an addiction to weed.

but why would attempt to use the feeling of speed to equal out the feeling of weed, instead of letting the effects potentially die out naturally?

Hello?

Stop making it out to be like it's either triggered schizophrenia or not weed at all. You can feel like you're turning crazy for a thousand reasons in life, especially after a traumatic experience, and it has nothing to do with chemistry or the fact you were gonna turn crazy anyhow. This type of shit'll make op panic and his high last longer

Hello??

the only advice i can give, if stay off it for a while, and while being off you read, read from good sources like Erowid for example.

not pro drug prop. that will refuse that the thing happened, or anti drug prop. that will say you need to join jesus or something.

read less from Sup Forums, and read more from trust able sources, thats the only advice i can give.

OP here, now I remember why I still come to this place. Just the social interaction and hearing all this out on the table helps a ton, thanks Sup Forumsros. I guess ill just have to go see a doctor and find out if I'm a fucking sczitso or not...

Speed, along with weed, alcohol, and nicotine help with the symptoms of schizophrenia. At least in moderate doses. That's why most schizophrenic end up abusing 1 or more of them long-term. They also make you feel great, so you end up doing them heavily, and that's when they start intensifying, and bringing on episodes. It's basically a rollercoaster.

i see, paranoia and placebo of course, it could be pseudo-aftereffects.

maybe meditation, some yoga, a cold shower then?

I think the skizo story is bullshit, thinking about the trouble all day will worse it

i guess that makes sense, yeah iv heard of microdosing and the health benefits of it.

Funny I experience the same 'delayed feeling' when I smoke too much. Its quite scary imo. It goes away after sleeping it off tho.
This is from real weed (holland) and although I smoke frequently I always get very high from smoking, when I got this feeling I didnt smoke more than 1, 2 grams.

Wondering if anyone has any clue what this 'delayed feeling' effect might be?

OP the only solution is to avoid more illicit drugs. I can't say I relate and I totally get why people are claiming you're full of shit, but I did experience something similar with psychedelics. It only happened to me at night before bed, but I'd get one of two feelings:
>The feeling that I'm going crazy and something's happening to the world around me
>Intense visual patterns that only go away if I close my eyes and wait it out/fall asleep
>Sometimes both

It took about a month of abstinence, but these strange episodes went away. I was lucky. In your case, you should absolutely see a psychologist. Whatever you have right now can still be managed.

I think the skizo story is bullshit, thinking about the trouble all day will worse it This user is right

I actually experienced something kind of like this, when I first started smoking weed, lasted about a week for me. At times, it seemed like the world was kind of running in slow motion, but at too low a frame rate, and my tongue felt kind of weird in my mouth. I totally trust the guy who got me that weed though, he tried it himself first, and nothing like it happened when I smoked from the same stash again.

I'm thinking it's just because your brain wasn't used to it, and that the effects are completely psychosomatic. It'll go away in time once you realize that these effects can't be real, because weed by itself isn't psychedelic.

I figure best case scenario, the intensity of the high just changed the way I perceive the world, and my brain is reacting negatively to this change...that's best case tho

i know weird shit can happen when you play with the brain, but dude.
that does sound like absolute bullshit

"Because your brain doesnt stop making the stuff that makes you chill it can be fatal."

this really sounds like some pseudo-science christian anti drug propaganda scare tactic

OP again, I'm reading everything and trying to reply, but I'm pretty tired and I'm on my phone so its not the speediest process...

Never heard of weed being used to treat schizophrenia. The problem with using Speed/Nicotine/Other stimulants to treat something like this is that if the user gets carried away at any point is that they can trigger a psychotic episode or an intense crash. AFAIK the reason schizophrenics abuse stimulants is very poorly understood. After all, dissociatives/sedatives would probably be more effective.

You have Depersonalization/Derealization.

Welcome to the club fam

Nothing has no side effects, you blithering fucking cunt.
Stop imagining things and move on.

ayy lmao the fuck you smoke, tell me that must have been some dank shit

>synthetic marihuana

Nigger, you just went full retard.

Anyone who has ever smoked can tell you this is bad bait.

No.
Weed might well trigger schizophrenia, but it doesn't cause it. Schizophrenia is something people are born with.

sounds like some kind of hppd, ive had that shit happen bc of acid and shrooms but never weed

Everything you experience is chemistry, you fucking dolt.

You probably had it cut with another drug if things are still happening to you. Go to a doctor and tell him everything, they won't arrest you. Fuck the retards that aren't taking it seriously.

yeah

look up hppd, it can occur after use of psychedelics, this kind of shit is more common as a result of shrooms, acid, nbomes, 2c-xs, al-lads, or doc compounds, but it can occur from weed, its way way way rarer though.

You probably had latent anxiety and weed brought it out. I had it as a kid but I grew up in the '70s before massive levels of mental health coddling became the norm so I was just "weird". Smoked weed for a while in the 80's and then it came on like a bastard....put me away for a while.

Anxiety is a real bitch....it will make you feel crazy as fuck but not quite enough that you can't hide it from the people around you. Altered reality, dissociated etc but you aren't acting weird like a schizo or bi-polar person.

Anyway, chances are you unearthed some shit via weed. It happens all the time. I'm in my late 40's now and fine, aerospace engineer, got a lot of pussy in my life, ride motorcycles, general freak etc. I can drink, do all manner of drugs but weed is horrible for me. Instant prolonged panic attacks. Just the way she rolls, kids.

Keep in mind that most people on the board are 25 y/o or under and therefore, don't know jack shit about anything.

Good luck. Just avoid weed, it's not the end of the world and the prolonged side effects are probably just high anxiety. Learn to fight that and you'll be good. The weed left your body long ago.

guy probably meant synthetic canabinoids; calling them synthetic MJ is IMO totally sensible.

just re-boot you clueless twat...sheeesh

>tfw i have hppd
I eat too many edibles it fucked me up

Forgot gif

I've had more than a few experiences with drugs, most of them. I'm sober now, and things are really a lot different. My best assumption is that since it was your first time being in an altered state of consciousness, your mind is just opened up to different feelings and experiences it normally wouldn't have been i.e., being in an altered state of consciousness. It sounds like you have a slight case of derealization. It happens a lot with weed, psychedelics, cough syrup, shit like that. It'll go away after awhile if you either, A.) Don't smoke weed or B.) Smoke weed to the point it's normalized for you

>b

It's suffice to say that you are a massive faggot and should an hero.
>seriously KYS

"stop imagining things"

literally everything we see is moving through our brains, and nobody views anything completely the same way.

imagining things is one of the most interesting and humbling parts of awareness.

im a hippy piece of shit, bite me.

dude, dont even.

there is always some sort of rare ratio to everything, nothing is 100%

weird shit can happen, lets help this user.

What the fuck did you smoke OP? Where do I get some?

how does what you said disprove what he said?

iv had this my whole, dont even think about it.

mine is very minor though.

You probably have mental illness running in the family, and weed was the trigger for you.

i accidentally the whole comment.

since you're probably still high op, enjoy this kool gif i found.

This happened to me after abusing psychedelics. You have a weak mind. It goes away if you don't smoke for a while

Looks like a placebo effect

This is why drug are illegal.. they have been used for thousands of years by many different cultures but morons like you give them a bad name so they because illegal because you little fuck farts can't handle your high.

Gud baite. Even back when I was a greenhorn, it never did this shit. All it does is drop your blood sugar, have a snickers and quit being a lil bitch.

Just bc you've never heard of spice doesn't mean it doesn't exist dumbass.

Sounds like you're experiencing psychosis/depersonalization. I had that and it went away, It's all in your head.

no, its the system thats broken, if its based primerly around the lowest hanging fruit, instead of the average population.

just because some people are still children on the inside, then that does not mean whoever in control have to threat the whole population like children.

Negative.. if no one got in a wreck while driving drunk it wouldn't be illegal to drink and drive but they're so many fuck up's that mess it up for everyone else hence you can't handle your shit plain and simple.

existential crisis

this is bullshit
youre probably baiting OP to scare him
its literally impossible do die from weed, literally.
the only things that can go wrong with weed are: psychosis, triggering of already present mental problems, panic attacks and placebo effects like OP is experiencing

the frontal cortex slowing down
not a biggie