So, are you guys ready for World War III?

So, are you guys ready for World War III?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/north-korea-kim-jong-un-missile-strike-us-targets-pacific
youtube.com/watch?v=qsap4-3-nUM
youtube.com/watch?v=buoKpCmYQ2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=msf9zTatd5A
youtube.com/watch?v=TPFAYIr8z2I
youtube.com/watch?v=PyrvsrOk0pA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These ICBM are smaller then the ones we've been used to in the past. This means they can be carried with ease. If these gets into American soil, from coast or from land... the USA will fall.

Trump wants to build a wall to protect you guys from this threat... walls won't do shit.

Hillary wants to let more refugees inside and help the poor people so she looks nice and pretty on camera as the first woman president of the USA.

Good luck, you will need it.

I really wonder if the treat is real or not but you got to admit that using so many resources to create soldiers can't be simply ignored...

It's clear they plan on invading South Korea. If this happens the USA cannot stand idle... Kim Jong Un knows about this and the US congress knows about this.

So... World War III is unavoidable.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/north-korea-kim-jong-un-missile-strike-us-targets-pacific

I guess we're going to war in a few months from now.

North Korea won't stand strong for long if the war is declared. They're practically starving right now.

You got to admit...

... this was well orchestrated.

in russia they say
KOPAT OT ZABORA DO OBEDA
you have no opponents in war

I said too much.

Implying you murder your friends on a daily basis?

war? they ask for financial credit!
lol

real russian army, behind the scenes/parades
youtube.com/watch?v=qsap4-3-nUM
they have army where you have to go at some age, so old soldiers just beat new as revenge for lost years of life and other sadistic matters

I see...

see harder

Dream of it every night.

So this is a troll thread right? Or are you seriously believing NK?

kim on weed thread

ive been a mason for 10 plus years, my dad his whole life.

Sure our "rituals" are a bit weird albiet they are hundreds years old. They teach us lessons to live a better life. We dont pray to satan either.

W pray to "the grand architect" because we got muslims, pagon, even jew members so gos is implied but not said.

Masonry is like scientology minus zenu. A gift handed down fam to fam teaching giving back and how to live life.

My brothers and I find it funny people think of us as bad guys.

Your denial of factual evidences is astounding. Have you see the amount of soldiers North Korea has at present time?

This many.

Do you know what they're going to do with those soldiers?

Yeah and they each get enough calories to just wake up each morning.
North korea, kek

They're going to invade South Korea. If they're not stopped this will be a game changer in US economy.

They wont do anything of the sort

If they invade south Korea they're going to have lots of calories... enough to conquer the USA.

same for me, i'm closer to trade union.
i never said you bad
this picture based on disney movie
it basically same what they do in tom 'n jerry animation
11 enlightenments .|. to you and your brother.

Of course not... this is why they train so many soldiers... makes sense.

79% of Sup Forums doesnt know who this is

north korea is waiting for the right moment, stock crash, anothe psuedo war in the desert.

It will have to be fast, days, for them to capture it. Then the gotta hold it, via nuke threat.

Think speed like germany->poland.

Yessir

for your brother, hands of fate is most difficult part, not just like some nice-ass flower-gate
youtube.com/watch?v=buoKpCmYQ2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=msf9zTatd5A

Your jokes are poor

>NK
>speed
Kek

You must be kidding me, it's probably the biggest meme of the fucking internet.

I saw that comming but kept reading

You just fell for the trap

let it be quick painless and tha last war this earth will ever see because I wish humanity to die.

Yea, I wished my brothers would stop the markings in childrens animations but we do it everywhere, buildings especially.

We put our mark on everything we do, for we believe it to be good.

you know the rule, we even made a movie for ya
you neve speak of fight club
youtube.com/watch?v=TPFAYIr8z2I
these who speak mean to be killed - why?
there is picture for your brother too

I live in USA not europe, so have fun with your war over there. Let us know how it goes, maybe we'll send some freedom over at the end.

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

thanks for proving my point..

The smallest icbm is 13,600 kg

you'd need an F-350 duelly to carry one of these, minimal. You'd need thousands to make the usa fall.

take your bullshit elsewhere alex jones.

1 russian sub carries more yield than the entirity of the soviet nuclear arsenal when it had 70,000 nukes.

Russia only needs a few subs to nuke major population centers, and can use its chimera virus bioweapons to finish everyone else on the continent off over the next few months. That gane is played out.

Trippy video.

>theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/north-korea-kim-jong-un-missile-strike-us-targets-pacific

You must be young. Every several years north korea makes this announcement. I've heard it 5 times since 2000.

Practically? No they're literally starving.

Same can be said about the US and even China. If nuclear war starts, we all die.

I'd be more worried about the Pakis tbh

>implying North Korea actually wants war
War is the last thing the NK government would want

I just summoned a fucking demon. Thanks asshole

>implying any other country gives a shit about that shithole north korea

If Nato goes to war with NK, China won't like it. It will never happen.

South korea would win. NK has has a shit airforce, south korea has f-16's and f-15's.

As soon as NK actually makes any kind of move, China will drop their support.

China would happily annex that territory at the end of any type of conflict that made it easy enough to do.

Huh... The crown upside down looks like the popes collar

hands of fate indeed. dont look too deep into hollywood symbolism like the 90s techno vid.

2 types of masonry

open: anyone is free to join their local lodge with a LARGE donation. What they dont tell you is you wont be joining the official sect that is only open to mason bloodlines.

SO you have rich hollywood celebs flashing our symbols of spiritual enlightenment at times that make no sense.

They are everywhere in music because of them being kept in the dark. All they know is what our library teaches them and even then the dont get access to it all.

good example is DR Dre. he hasnt moved up anywhere. no bloodline and he flashes symbolism everytime he can on camera

from right to left
1. she suck, it has a smell. she cut, just like han solo with his blade
2. it's him, a fool, a great watman
3. it's real him, he just don't know
watman...
wata is also word for clouds
clouds is like angel's bed
he like in bed, just beaten all day
>W pray to "the grand architect"
who is your so-called "grand architect"?
nothing else going these days...

ive been stationed in south korea almost 2 years now (freedum army) and they always try shit that doesn tmake the news. i work in the air defense portion that protects south korea of nothern missile strikes with patriot air defense and they test more missiles/rockets/nuclear shit than the media brings up.

china is like NK tard handler. if NK invades SC China will look at them like the idiots they are.

> "hewlp us chienah!!!"

>> "You shit in your bed now lay in it."

NK has been to war with china a few times so they are more like acquaintances than allies.

mfw I live in a scarcely populated town in australia that's never gonna get nuked.

You dont understand that unlike the US and Canada. Most other countries force you into the army by 18 or 21.
Every person in korea no matter how mundane their life or basoc they office job has had milktary training solely for the event the north attacks they are basically the best exampel of a modernized society of a fully military mobilizable state. At any moment thr north come knocking the south korean all line up to fight. That beibg said.

The norths artilery and technology is far advanced the norths so the likelihood of NMP having to fight is slim

Kek, WWIII. More like everyone beating the shit out of some bowl cut gook and sand nigger Iran. Even Putin hates Kim and has had to warn the cuck about doing dumb shit. He even said he'd help the US if North Korea really tried something.

Cool story bro. Got any proof to back what you're saying?

Thats public knowledge. TGA is a way for us to pray to god in our meetings.

You have to give yourself to a higher power to even get accepted into free masonry. god, a tree it doesnt matter. And yes even satan. we dont care who you belive in, as long as you accept there is a higher power in play.

TGA is used since "omar madheem salam" wont get butt mad accross the room is the grand master said god instead of Allah, or the other gods.

>nice try kimmy

i mean i cant post proof because im not posting my fucking military cac ID but im with the only us air defense brigade in korea 35th ADA, look it up.

What?? NK's tech 80's era. Have you seen their drone attempts, hobby king sales better long range birds.

SC has stealth fighters capable of crossing the DMZ striking and RTB before hungry Jin the radar operater thinks to switch the radar to a longer wave that can see stealth.

NK is full of hot air. ISIS would fuck them up, hell any arab shit tier army could.

This lost hurt my soul and unaligned my chakras

>NK has been to war with china a few times
nigga what?

Can you at least take a picture of the scenery with your hand giving us the finger.

nah man they do. NK has a few ilsands they use to test weapons.

%25 of the time they near miss a SC ship or send a dummy into japanese airspace because "guidance failure" or some bullshit.

Nothing dangerous, just bullshit to piss off nato.

Shit ur right, I was thinking japan.

and, what does that have to do with me?

They sure have a fucked up way of showing it.

north korean tanks cant run on vegetable oil they have no oil in reserves the US has endless oil producing capabilities.. after 10 days they will need to ditch their tanks for bikes..

"omar madheem salam"
om = card combos, like 37T, TA8T, gizmo
salam is "ACCEL"/excel/willcomen/many other national words. in arcane it's a foot. it indirect link to soul/life to take it twice and don't feel guilt. it do this girl with drool mask near batman. she do everything (excel) and nothing at same time.
most interesting part is --- there is people with foot fetish.
youtube.com/watch?v=PyrvsrOk0pA

oh, ur a crazy. I used that name as a joke. mulim lean towards shriners though.

You're kidding right?
It only took 2 planes to make your country cry like babies for 10 years.
You blather on about military might, yet can be toppled by a sustained attack on McDonald's cutting off your food supply

crazy? you mean curious?
i know reverse words for joke/r/ too. they have these horizontal lines all over.
here is your gate, pre-posted, just like in matrix, or you like to see well-flower from a distant, high place, like flying?
snake in eagle's shadow?