Sister wakes up in a bad mood because she didn't get hardly any sleep and she works two jobs

Sister wakes up in a bad mood because she didn't get hardly any sleep and she works two jobs.

My mother who knows sister is in a bad mood decides the best course of action is to get in my sister's face and yell at her.

Sister who's already in a bad mood starts yelling back. They both start screaming at the top of their lungs while claiming each other is mentally unstable.

Mother then comes crying to me acting like she's the victim in this situation cause big bad daughter hurt her feelings and she needs her son's approval.

All of this at 8:30 am.

lesson of the day:
bitches be crazy

did you hug her and feel her up?

/thread

You are such a fucking faggot holy shit.

No, but really?

The sad thing is shit like this has happened multiple times.

Leave... Yesterday...

The moral of the story is to move out

Thank god I fled out of my family house years ago. Haven't seen any of them in about ten years now.

This might be sad to say but the only family member I honestly care about is my dad. And he's a meth addict.

My mother has always treated me like a moronic child because I have "autism." Wont let me go to the store to buy something for her unless I have pictures so I wont forget the items. As if I'm retarded.

Sister doesn't know that I overheard her talking about how much she hates me because I've always gotten special treatment because autism.

Step dad hates me because he thinks I'm spoiled.

Not exactly a loving family.

Well then get a job and move out asap. Your relationship with your family will improve drastically as soon as you're out of the house for some time.

Op you need to get out, the ovarie to testicle ratio is off, moms and daughter's are too combative already, toss in the fact that your mom doesnt have a man of her own to validate her, its just going to be emotional mess for you to clean up daily.

OK, great! Get a job. Like, become a plumber or somethin'. Move to a cozy neighborhood where they have weekend bbqs. Become an alcoholic. Then die in a car accident. The american dream, nigga!

I've been there, bro. Very similar situations. But I was like the fucking housekeeper for 6 other folks who did nothing but watch tv all day.

Once I left, they all freak out, fuck them. Today I'm the master of my own fucking house, have a wife, no kids, couple of cats a dog, happy as it gets.

>but you turned your back to your family!

Fuck it, if one day I have a kid, I hope he does the same.

All these people are telling you to move out, which is good advice, but if you can't swing that, for some reason, you could try finding some friends for your mom.
They'll keep her occupied, so now you only have to deal with your sister.

Post sister or didn't happen

He's right! Check the phonebook for friends!

Well said.
Everyone in my family except me and my brother can't master the simple skill of putting shit away after your done with it.
As a result, the house is a disaster zone, and they still blame us.
The day I finally leave won't be tearful, as long as I keep in contact with my bro.

I was thinking the neighborhood, but if things get desperate, sure.

>asking if you felt up a girl
>who's the fag again?