Thoughts on him?

Thoughts on him?

Says some good stuff but also massive querr

duh,hes bisexual

Banana

he already manned up to that

This. He's edgy as fuck though. That's the thing I can't stand about him the most.

Talked to him once years ago, he seemed a little snarky but made some legit points. He's just your typical fat, hairy, slightly intelligent white guy who gives himself more credit than he deserves. Nothing special.

Is that really him? What was his response when this stuff got out?

he didnt care

I like him. He has doesnt fuck around and just tells people what he thinks, and if they dont want to accept that then they can fuck off. He has that in-your-face approach, and I mostly agree with everything he has to say.

Yeah thats really him. Response was basically what said.

He made a video about the banana ordeal while eating a banana. No shame whatsoever. Kinda hard to shit on him when he didn't care.

Who the fuck is this fag?

Makes sense, if he did the whole Phil Fish thing or Anita Sarkeesian thing then I imagine he would never have stopped getting abuse.

Who is this fag?

The Amazing Atheist.
Cringy name but good points and content.

basically an athiest edgelord

No thoughts, I don't care about what he does or says.

what are you trying to say?

Tries way too hard to be the 'woah look at me, I just said something edgy, you must hate me, but I don't care'

Basically just slightly less faggy onision

He's okay.

Atheist is Unstoppable doesn't seem like a reasonable person to me.

disgusting sjw

who is him?

is that banana guy?

Why listen to a neck beard fatfuck who slides bananas in his ass?

Entertaining, to say the least. I watch his videos on both his main channel and the drunken peasant.

didn't he scald his balls with hot oil or something?

9/10 bananas up ass.

Not only that, but he made money off of it by making it his own gimmick. Sold shirts and whatnot.

I agree with maybe 70% of what he says, but find him entertaining to watch.

>Atheist is Unstoppable doesn't seem like a reasonable person to me.

He seems unreasonable because most of us have been well doctrinated into the post modern bullshit world of feminist/sjw baloney. Which is why when we encounter Mr. Tracey we all have a recoil response.

It's like getting into a hot tub. Don't be a pussy and jump out. Stay and let the heat soak in.

Can you think of a single unreasonable thing he is saying (keep it in context)?

Let's not run from liberal values, science, and secularism. Let's end the regression.

TYPICAL FAT ASS EDGELORD

Watched his vids years ago, like him a lot back then. Just earlier today I looked him up randomly, watched some of his recent videos. Liked them too. He's a bit much, for the most part makes a lot of sense.