Sup Forumsike thread..whats your ride? i just bought pic related..already regreting it

Sup Forumsike thread..whats your ride? i just bought pic related..already regreting it..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbWtM8OO8sA&list=PL08BCF3B935EE24CA&index=25
youtube.com/watch?v=SWsiBltT0FQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>already regreting it..
Why? Looks like a fun bike.

cant corner for shit..only at lower speeds are turns possible...but on the straight..holy shit is it fast

i ride a gl 1200 big ass bike, i corner like a mad man on it. you just arent god enough at it yet. when taking a corner look where youre going to end up, dont look into the turn. also the bike will do 90% of the balance work. if i liked bikes like that one id probably be dead from going 80+ on sharp turns

Yeah looks like a drag bike.

I sold mine, pic related. Wish I hadn't but I moved and had nowhere to garage it, couldn't just leave that kind of bait on the street.

dude..i can corner decently..its that damn turbo intake thats scraping on the ground all the time

Didnt you do any research before buying this? Do you even have a license? Rip this is a nice bike but you'll probably wreck it.

Did you not test ride it?
also this It is a little harder but bigger bikes can still do the corners, it is just a bit different

i like the r6 its light and fun

in the house?

take it off? ninjas go fast enough without one. my motor blockers and highway pegs spark constantly from dragging.

i admit to being a huge faggot about buying the bike..i went to the guys house had a listen to it and a short ride around the block..i acted on impulse..and because ive always ridden a cbr 600 i figured i could deal with this no problem..besides it only cost me 7.000 euros..virtually free..right?

Also I'm wondering why someone would buy a turbod zx12 when they wanna ride sharp turns. Might as well just accept it for what it is and stretch it and drag race it.

youre right..i could take it off..it looks bad ass though...and also im not used to leaning such a heavy bike..like the othres said..

You sound like you'd be happy with a gsxr 750/1000, cbr1000, r1

it was only 7.000 euros..it looked bad ass i got carried away...

Sell it and get a bike you won't regret

i love any gsxr with round headlights..after those headlights it lost its magick...and thats a ssweeet strech in the pic..yours?

Stairs. It sucks, but in the long term it was the right thing to do. I'll get another some day.

thats the good part..i can sell it easy and even make a profit..next one will be more thought out..i will keep this for the summer..girls like it .....alot

My bike

2016 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Boss. My 4th bike and 2nd Cruiser

honestly, if you take off the intake and find a smaller one, youll have a shit ton of fun. if its an easy to take off and on intake keep it in a bag and put it on when you feel like straight riding on the interstate or highways. bikes are much more flexable than cars when it comes to on the spot modding.

It was my dads 750 bored to 890 i believe, he since fixed it up and sold it. I have a f4i

i built this myself from different parts..engine is 600 yamaha xt== you like?

its still a bit on the heavy side,,i guess it was a big step from a 600
its a sweet bike...i had a CBR600RR

I have a f4i and id like a fast cruiser someday as well, but id have to look around a lot. The riding posture on cruisers typically really irritates the thoracic region in my back to the point where it ruins riding. My f4i never irritates my back.

1985 reporting in.. my GS550F

really big exsausts fam..must be really quiet

the weight is just a thing you get used to. i jumped from a 550 to a 1200 shit was crazy. ill never go back to small bikes. too quiet and too slow.

i bow to you sir...classic right there

It's not nearly as loud as my street glide was, but it has a nice lope

There is no turbo on that bike you fucking fake

that intake though holy shit

Then why tf would there be an air intake at the bottom near the exhaust, if it was fake then that intake would be attached to nothing.

Kawasaki ER6N

Nice to cruise around in, feel like I wanna get a sports bike soon though.

1989 Kawasaki KZ1000P. Right now I've taken off that huge fairing and am in the process of building the mounts for a headlight, turn signals, and windshield.

2012 monster 796. absolutely love it. sorry for shit quality

fags

mice. Here's mine

I bought an honda cbr500r. First bike and its a good one but i want a more powerful bike already

Pic related

have no experience with bikes, but was thinking about getting pic related.

heard good things about the Grom but my only concern is that it's a bit small (im 6ft) anyone have any suggestions for similar but bigger bikes for a beginner ?

Cbr500r is the best starter sport bike.

Same here dude i have a 600 now as well but it's aids to sell that cbr500 especially since i financed it like a dumbass

That,s debatable... i had one for a lone bike and hated it... "sport bike" fucking kek

Have to get a 250 for my learners. Looking at a Honda XR250R or a Kawasaki Ninja, are they any good or is there something better to look for? I'd be driving in the hills a fair bit.

I'd regret it too if I thought a black bike and gold bike looks nice you dirty gypsy, that is one old fucking model too

Cbr1000rr

my bike, zxr750j

thanks user, shes a head turner for sure. I even get compliments from the harley guys.

Also, checked!

Just bought one of these, same colour scheme but needs blowing over and new vinyl ideally. Engine needs a rebuild, got lucky on a tight 2nd hand ebay crank, just need bearings and gaskets and i'll get crackin.

What a bike.
Have always wanted to own ZXR750.

Have a FZR400 and a RGV250 tho.

Hoe is het onderhoud van die zrx400? Ik overwoog er een te nemen maar als het te veel en te intensief onderhoud is, is het niets voor mij

nice video! any youtube links so we can hear the noise?

CBR 125

They arent even that expensive, for 2000 euros you can get a very decent one, for 3000 probably a k model (superbike homologation).
RGV250s are a loooot more expensive where i live, although i'd love to ride one. The only two strokes around here (and that i have ridden) are 50cc glorified scooters.

Right on - turning that bulk monster into a proper Z?

orange gold and black is cool. But the fucking blue mod is the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

Kawasaki is a pretty good bike for a beginner.

I've only ever owned 1 big bike after riding a 100cc for years when I was a kid then passing my test on a 600cc 4 years ago.

I bought one of these (FZ6N) because I fell in love with it on sight.

I don't have any other experience with bikes, but I love my Fazer and won't be selling it anytime soon.

Its a ZXR750, not a 400. Look at the headlights.
And maintenance isnt bad at all. I bought it for 850 in fall, and fixed most of it myself. It was around 1200 in total after i was done with it.
Although right now I have put in something like 1600 euros, but that is including stuff like steel braided brake lines which arent necessary.
The ZXR engines in general are pretty rock solid and not a lot that can go wrong. I dont think maintenance is very expensive.
Here is a semi recent video :
youtube.com/watch?v=vbWtM8OO8sA&list=PL08BCF3B935EE24CA&index=25
There are some more in the playlist where you can hear the noise.
I am planning to make a better video in the not too distant future.

Yeah they are pretty expensive in Australia, especially one which is still original and not a total wreck!

RGV250's are usually going for around 4-5 grand. Pretty collectible around here

99 zx6r 5k miles old and carbed but decent first bike. looking to get gsxr1000 or maybe a cbr

How do they ride? I have heard that those multi cylinder two strokes are very iffy with the throttle.

My bike pic related. Does what it's supposed to do, fun in most conditions, only thing that sucks is top speed is around 80mph and the seat is like a 2x4

nice looking 125 that, make sure doesnt get picked up and put in a van

wow that thing looks mint

awesome! bike sounds great! was that pegs or your leg scraping at some points?

I know, kind of nuts the previous owner took such good care of it. 98 dr350s w/ 6k miles.

Cant remember, I sometimes have the pegs scraping, but often I touch my toe sliders first. I am thinking about getting rear set risers or higher rear sets, but they are so expensive...

I have a 2015 ninja 650
YOUTUBE NAME IS ""SLIM NINJA 650"""

Had a project 92 DR250 at one point.. i never could get it to turn over :(

ninjas are gay as fuck breh. should have gotten a ducati superbike

Get rid of the stupid air cleaner.

Am I the only Harley faggot here? I wouldn't have bought it (Softail) but the dealer (not a Harley dealer) gave me a great price on it (some guy traded it in for a Porche). It was 6 years old and only had 2,000 miles on it.

Amazing bike to go around the hills and twisty's on, had a track day when i finished restoring it. Such a fun bike!

They are reliable if you keep an eye on everything. Being a mechanic defiantly helps. Have rebuilt the motor twice since restoring it.

Here is a video of her running : youtube.com/watch?v=SWsiBltT0FQ

That's a shame, they are really great once they start. I have 4 other friends that each have one of similar vintages, most of their problems were in the carb.

You still have it?

I work for a motorcycle dealership so I have too many bikes

84 KZ1000P, 94 Ninja 500, 15 triumph street triple, 16 HD Dyna low rider, 02 CR250, 00 CR125

amazing sound, definitely a head turner!

Mine, yamaha Y15ZR

Had it a month, really fun bike.

mine was carb problem as well. I completely cleaned and rebuilt it, but no luck. I sold the bike for twice the amount i had into it, and bought the '85 GS550 for $800 disassembled. All i had to do was put it back together and bleed the front brakes

Looks and sounds great, well done restoring it.

Very very nice user. Are you a professional?

Planning on making this my next bike when I upgrade from my weak and tiny vtr250. What are your thoughts on it? A lot of reviews are saying the tank mounted speedo is too low and distracts you from the road, seems like nitpicking but how do you find it?

you think only turbo engines have air intakes...?

This bikes intake for the engine is not naturally where that filter is, and if it didn't have a turbo, that intake wouldn't be located there and there would be no reason for that intake to be down there. You're ignorant.

That a k8? I have the proper one, the k5.

Get a gsxr1000, fuck the cbr off. Honda make great bikes but they are boring as shit