Is this how white race will end in America?

Is this how white race will end in America?

It's already happening

mother is not white
kids are not black either

but everybody in that pic is fucking ugly

hurr durr, 'murica

Well you can reverse it : Is this how black race will end in America ?

It's the white mans fault, you brought over black men as slaves and they became the backbone of this country. Most black Americans are more American than the white immigrants that came through Ellis island during the industrial revolution. You dug your own grave cracker

the 4 niglets look nothing like the white mother..

THIS is the reason I will not procreate with a black girl, because our offspring would dress like a nigger.

>the backbone of this country.
Kek, super kek, and also you are a retard.

You child will wear whatever clothes you buy for it.

We all know that the white man is the backbone of our country

Is this really a problem? In 200 years everyone will be a darker shade of white with slinty eyes. Dealwithit.jpg

Nah
Black men built this country with their own hands, Chinese built railroads, whites didn't do shit

Backbone of the country huh. And you probably support #blacklivesmatter. Super kik

And yet we still own everything's?
What does that tell you, slant eyed nigger

No. 13% of the US population is black. That number will only go down. If a black-white kid grows up and marries a black person then that just resets it. If they marry a white then it resets it again. Either blacks are forever a minority or every American becomes a mixing pot of genetics which would be like 50-65% White and only 13% black. Which isn't that bad of a ratio.

he look cool

Wealthy white men have made all the laws since the beginning.

Why is it when there are mixed breed kids... They always Assoiciate with the "minority" side of the parents? I.e. Dressing like a dumb little nigger!
And while I'm at it..... Please explain why we're still letting people sag there pants and get away with it????
You faggots on this site go nutz when you see a person vaping or whatever.... But say nothing to the niggers and thier style that has no benefits?

Tldr: why do niggers sag their pants still?????

His hat is just tilted sideways. You are inferring a lot from a family photo.

He looks like a goofy little kid
You're the nigger in this situation, user

Please close the door on your way out

Its a generalization, penis breath.
Are you telling this is something that you haven't noticed?
I'm just looking for some reasoning behind the style. Because I notice that it impedes thier ability to run from cops and play the basket ball game that they love so much... So any input will help.

Doesn't look like the father either, your point?

I think you're the only one that really cares about this buddy.
It's not a big deal and it's going to be okay

Darwinism, my friend.
They can't run from the cops and they get locked up like ALL the others.
Society advances

Hey everyone I found the "wigger"
I personally don't care....because if I have to fight one, the advantage will be mine as I will be dressed appropriately and not like a fucking slave that cannot afford clothes that fit

Then why even bring it up when the kid in the OP pic isn't doing that?

>white race
>America

I..I...want to help you user but I have no clue what you're getting at.
They're dumb as fuck? Don't know any better?
Slaves to fashion and visual outlook on things?

No clue and if you have an advantage then why worry?
Let the dead weight sink

The thing that turns me on about black men is confidence. I've never met a black man that wasn't confident. This thread for example - I can smell the insecurity through my monitor.

Me and my girlfriends strictly date black guys. Everything about them is better than any race. They are tall, handsome, confident, funny and in general just nice to be around.

White guys on the other hand want to be women, self conscious about penis, shorter than the average black man and in general very insecure people. Just look at the people in this thread throwing around racism like it makes them cool. All the white guys I've dated from the jock type to the average sweet guy also seem to have some slightly gay vibe going on too. Alcohol seems to bring it out of them a lot. It's way too common in them. White men are so fucking effeminate. That's what we want from a gay friend, NOT a boyfriend/husband.

I don't see myself dating anymore white guys, I've been disappointed to many times. If your dick is smaller than 6 inches let me know before we take things further. There's nothing more disappointing than getting to the point of having sex and he pulls down his pants to reveal a shriveled up cock. Never again.

ah man. haven't heard wigger in a long while

>trips and double dubs.

on for the poor and uneducated

Some of us were prepared to stay in the trees

A wonderful get, user!
Beautiful number

Could always be better, but the 13% seem to be working on reducing themselves so I think we can all rest easy on that front.

>Before we take things further
Fuck off, I'd rather fuck a rusty tin can than your preachy, retarded sjw ass.

You found one!? Very rare find user!

You marry who you want you dipshit hick

Dat get tho

Did someone piss in your cornflakes this morning?

Double that triple

Seems like a nice family, I have no problem with this.

Aww! C'mon faggot
Nothing else funny to say?
I'm having a great chuckle at your expense

It must be quite horrible being you
I almost pity kids like you

Lol, thanks !
All I wanted was a little acknowledgement