Fav album thread Sup Forums?

fav album thread Sup Forums?

> pic related

meh i preferred Incesticide out of all their work. Pic related mine
>The Empyrean

what's your favorite song on Incesticide?

Best

slayer ftw

Catatonic is amazing

indeed it is my friend, indeed it is!

Good taste, that's my favorite Nirvana album.

Mine's Dive probably.

First good album anyone has posted in this thread

What are you talking about?

What are YOU talking about?

Dive is good. I think its between Big Long Now and Dive

I was replying to your stupid comment.

>Or Sliver

Mhm

0 taste in this thread

So much cringe in this thread, no wonder you faggots can't get a girl

Fuck off and listen to Justin Bieber faggot.

this chick is actually really cool in person. i met her at a wedding dress shop and shes really chill and well spoken. nothing like when shes "singing"

>these people posting music where you can actually understand what the musicians are saying
>they dont even crank it to 11 and turn up all the distortion
>yfw

What's wrong with Dead Elvis or Contino Sessions?

ah true. that album has too many good ones to pick a favorite now that i think about it

That's exactly what I thought, every song is good on that album.

Sliver is my fav, it's amazing.

this

Dead Elvis was veeeeery nice. I like the first tracks being some psychedelic reggea dub thingy with funky elements and drifting more and more into obscure areas.

Contino Sessions had 2 or 3 very good tracks the rest was "just good". Like enjoyable, but not total favourite.

Counter question:
Why didn't you mention "Satan's Circus"?
I like the dumb minimalism combined with funny melodies in 'em. In fact I wanna do a remix of "Anita Berber" because I enjoy it so much.

Love-Transmission was also very fat and has a place on its own.

And the newest album sounds like a quick and unfinished Ambient / Techno session. A mixture of Plastikman and the need to put an album out. Was disappointed but not too much. I dunno.

Did you watch Scorpio Rising?
Boring 30 minutes of gay leather motor bike drive scenes without any plot. Scorpio Rising has this nice feel of happy and sad combined with crooked UK teeth psychedelia that I enjoy very much.

all these edgy ass music lol.
>angsty teen is butthurt or manchild

I saw them on the tour for that album. American university bender arena in dc iirc. The breeders and half japanese opened. It was amazing at the time, but I feel like their music hasnt aged well.

>angsty teen or manchild
>probably listens to nothing but shit tier hip hop thats all about drugs, money, and whores or unlistenable "metal" thats really just a guy who weighs 140lbs screaming into a mic about death and shit meanwhile his guitar and bass players just play in drop c or lower with shitty distortion and a drummer who thinks hes good cause he can play fast
byebye cuck

Nevermind is better. Also Unplugged

Congratulations

Aye Tame Impala. Yet to look into them futher but interest has been caught

retweet

its on christ illusion tho

hell yeah

every now and then i throw this one in and listen through it from beginning to end

From nirvana I prefer nevermind but its still great tho

My nigga.

Dude, literally listening to this right now

Every kanye west album except tlop 808s still his best album haha :)

Nirvana had one good song you faggot.

Nice one

Beeswax

How can you narrow it down to just one? I can barely choose one favorite from a given genre.

Autechre and Venetian Snares are 2 of my favorite electronic artists, but even from those two I couldn't narrow it down to a given album..

I like Autechre very much, but V. Snares sounds more and more boring to me.

Except when we talk about this masterpiece right here.

Maybe one of the greatest songs ever created on that album.

>kanye west album
>best

Pick one

Go back to YouTube special snowflake. We get it, You have superior taste unlike your generation.

posting muse and not getting shit on? oh right, this isn't mu good taste my nigga:)

Stay away from grunge if u feel this way

Already dead? idgaf if it's your "favorite" or not, just like seeing something new to look up.