I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Please remember that much like you we don't need to be praying in mosques 24/7 to be Muslims. We like all people are imperfect simply trying our best to be.

I'll answer to trolls within reason.

On a scale of pork to muhhamed how much do you alluah akbar

im faggot. Ask me anything

Pic related?

What would happen if the West got fed-up with radical Islam and bombed that giant black cube thing in Mecca?

Why are you a Muslim when your own religion considers you to be a degenerate from what you do? lel

"How much for this and a pack of 10 fags mate?"

When is next fappening?

how do you feel about homosexuality and the LGBT community as a whole? (including trans, bi, and all that other shit.) How do you feel about womens rights and say a woman dressed in a spaghetti tank top, skirt, and tennis shoes? Lastly what are your thoughts on sharia law?

Do you want to kill others just because they din't share the same faith?

Why do you worship a book written by a warlord pedophile a thousand years ago?

Seen this thread before...... interesting. Bot maybe?

underrated post

Why have you not killed yourself?

Why are young muslims largely a bunch of aggressive faggots who only act tough in groups and like to molest white girls?

Probably around 65% towards Mohammed.

How does it feel to sleep with men?

No thats Vanessa Hudgens

A shit load of Muslims would get very angry. Saudi Arabia would most likely implode. But, if you destroy Mecca you'd also be destroying the first temple of God built by Abraham which should be equally holy for Jews, Christians and Muslims. That's why it is so important to Muslims.

I didn't realize a religion was able to speak or consider people as. Religion is a personal struggle with the self. It is a foundation and set of tools for going through the turmoils of life.

Not sure, we call them cigarettes.

Can't wait.

How often are people disrespectful and judging of you because you are Muslim?

What's up with goats man? I know women are high maintenance, but not where you're from

How many times have you hung out with hillary? Also your a bot.

>A shit load of Muslims would get very angry. Saudi Arabia would most likely implode. But, if you destroy Mecca you'd also be destroying the first temple of God built by Abraham which should be equally holy for Jews, Christians and Muslims. That's why it is so important to Muslims.

this is bullshit

the box has been destroyed before and they just rebuild it

What clubs do you usually go to and do you like shots?

Agreed

is free speech incompatible with islam? and do mohammad cartoons rustle your jimmies?

Do you find the term "sand nigger" offensive?

>I didn't realize a religion was able to speak or consider people as. Religion is a personal struggle with the self. It is a foundation and set of tools for going through the turmoils of life.

What kind of liberal shit do you buy into? Degenerate means to fall behind the normal standard. Like every other religion, I am sure Islam dictates a standard. Not only do you seem to fail to meet obvious criterion, you actively continue in your degeneracy not upholding Islamic standards.

So OP I ask you, why not leave Islam?

>is free speech incompatible with islam?
yes

Have you ever Alluah Akbared so fast you tore the space time continuum

Why do you guys always pay cuck-service to liberals when confronted with this?

Does op own a goat?

but you do pray 5 times a day, correct?

Tell us exactly how salt water does not mix with fresh water.

In general, I have no problem with people living their lives in such a way that makes them happier and more secure. On exception when this lifestyle directly impacts on mine. Therefore, as long as my rights are not impeded in the process people should do as they please.

Homosexuality
I have no problem with people wanting to be with the person whom they choose. They are doing so in the comfort of their own home and never has homosexuality ever affected me in any way, so I don't care. Let them do as they please.

Women's Rights
Women should be expected to contribute equally in society. They should pick up the burden of society as much as men do. That means they should be granted all the rights and privileges that men currently have. They are no different in a modern working climate. We can all sit at an office desk equally well. Ideally, women should also dress as they please. However, I would warn my daughters to be weary of the evils that exist in the world that may be evoked if she decides to dress too provocatively. The same way as I should be able to walk wherever I please, however I should be weary that I may be in danger.

Sharia Law
Sharia is literally just law. So you're asking me about Law law... I know what you mean however, you mean Q'ranic law. I do not think strict Q'ranic law holds relevant to today's changed world. However the majority of Western judicial system agrees with Q'ranic law. It is only the small 5% which has passed it's time.

No people should believe whatever makes them feel stronger and happier. If something makes someone's life easier to bear than more power to him.

If Mecca is supposed to be equally holy for all the Abrahamic faiths why do Muslims have to be so fucking greedy with it?

Guys seem like a bunch of cunts to me.

Would op be interested in sucking my fat chode

You mean Jerusalem faggot.

Also OP is faggot.

It stops at Muhhamed?
Free shots for you in the name of allah.
One of your western whores
You will perish
Smoking is degenerate in the eyes of Allah
Knowing what your western whores get up to, probably tomorrow.
Free shots in the name of Allah
Yes, but you should be given a chance to convert first.
Martyrdom is the highest honor.
Your women ask for it.
All the time you are all very intolerant.
Goats are not considered harem.

Finally outta school big guy

Your women are the same senpai, my fetish is fucking your muslim girls in their burkas.

Just because you try to oppress their sexuality doesnt mean its gone ;)

kek

This question comes up way too often.

Warlord
He lived in a time of war. Why do you support a warlord government?

Pedophile
It wasn't uncommon for people all across the world (yes even Europe) to get married at 13 3 generations ago. Moreover, in many cultures within Islam it isn't uncommon to be married at birth or in childhood, this did not mean they lived together or had sex. This just means that they were to be together when they came of age. Don't forget Mohammed's first wife was much older than him. You are referring to his later wife.

No not bot. Just want to spread some education since the American education system has failed the majority of you.

Haram

I'm a young Muslim, and I don't act this way. Making your statement false. You just see what you want to see. What about the leagues of Muslim students in Universities way outnumbering white students in technological fields.

Way too often. I don't care because I have good self-confidence. But, it bothers me that this hatred directed towards weaker individuals can be very dangerous to their mental well-being. We can't berate people and expect them to act right.

I really don't know where this stereotype came from. Especially considering all bestiality stuff is usually white girls and their dogs.

0 times. I would vote Bernie. How can a bot be this good at answering questions. You tink I am a machine learning master mind?

Agreed, but if someone purposely destroys it people will be very pissed off. Believe me, people will be pissed off.

Too controversial.

I mean Mecca you retard.

Also, OP IS faggot

IDF supports this thread, carry on.

nicely said user. Its awesome you dont hold prejudices because your religion "says you should". I think thats something people from all faiths havent adopted yet and its cool to see you have

Belive in what you like, it's your thing.
Have it your way, we have our own.
But why are you so shallow????

why aren't you shitskins adapting to the country you "flee" to?
ever heard of when in rome?

Why do so many Muslims (including you) have this 'holier-than-though', 'I'm better than you' attitude?

You do realize you're made of the same decaying organic shit that we are, right?

Are you aware that out of every ethnic group, yours is the most despised? At this point, you're lower than niggers. What do people like you think about that? And what are you prepared to do to change that? Why don't you do more to contain the radicals?

>What about the leagues of Muslim students in Universities way outnumbering white students in technological fields.

Well, white people only take up around 5% of the worlds population, so I'm glad you guys caught up eventually :).

You might not care but Islam prohibits homosexuality and the punishment is death. Not unlike christianity...

Since you do not kill yourself do to it being haram, what is up with the nudity?

Do you pray five times a day? How would one do that when you have work/school to deal with?

not everyone on Sup Forums is suicidal you know

OP is what we call a 'diet muslim'

trying so hard to pretend their religion isnt violent, hateful, misogynistic bullshit...

I understand why they have to do it though. If you try to leave Islam, mullahs come for your head

nice trips

During the Golden Age of Islam, free speech was celebrated. A big part of Islamic society was debate and rhetoric. That is why the language is so strong in prose. The only limitations to the speech is those defaming any prophets or God. Which means it's not full free speech. However, most countries in the world, including Canada, do not grant full free speech, hate speech should be banned. Like hate speech against God or the prophets.

Muslims don't want anyone drawing any prophet, including Jesus, Abraham, Noah, Mohammed and all the others. It's to avoid people idolizing the image rather than the message. Which is exactly what happened with Christianity.

No it's silly. There is no history of oppression to make it offensive.

Normal, is that the mean individual in the Muslim community? If so what happens when the Muslim community is not constant. During the 40s-60s Muslim countries were very libertarian, the veil was hardly seen. During the Islamic Golden Age the Muslim "normal" was very left-wing and progressive. So what is "normal". I do not fit into today's Muslim community normal because it is not normal to have war-torn countries and devastation.

I abide by the ten commandments as best I can, I believe in God and I abide by the five pillars of Islam. Therefore I am Muslim.

It's not that complicated.

I can't speak that fast.

No, don't have any pets.

Sometimes I pray 5 times a day.

Water does mix. In general it's simply because we are higher in elevation and due to gravity salt water won't come upstream towards the rivers. The salt in the water does no evaporate with the water. Therefore when it falls at the top of the mountain it is fresh water only.

I'm a scientist. You aren't.

>I abide by the ten commandments as best I can, I believe in God and I abide by the five pillars of Islam. Therefore I am Muslim.

kek

What a polite way of saying death to blasphemers

When op provides legit answers but everyone else is shallow as fuck

On a cultural/social maturity level, Islam is currently at the same stage that Christianity was in the middle ages (or dark ages). The problem is that Muslims have access to modern weapons. If Christians had access to these same weapons way back then, the human race would not have survived. This is what really concerns me about Islam. It's going through it's teenager years with far too much destructive power available.

I've never seen a sand nigger be able to use words in a polite way.

Honest question. You do realize that I don't care about you or your culture, don't you?

Obvious answer is yes, but that doesn't bother you does it?

But knowing this, why do you continue assuming that appearing to be "different" from the kind of Muslims that most people are familiar with is going to change anything?

Because it doesn't. I don't give a shit about you, your people, what you believe in, or how you feel. I see a Muslim and I want to punch him in the face. So I welcome the next jihadist who tries that holy allackbar shit around me so I'll have an excuse to snatch the life out if him before he has the chance to kill my people over some shit that doesn't have anything to do with us, and some shit that I can guarantee we don't care about.

Fuck you and your God. I got bigger problems in my life than some God that gives his people permission to kill nonbelievers. Gullible fuckers. At least I don't parade them in front of you and expect you to give a shit.

>legit answers
kys please.

well why would I assume he would be lying when not all muslims are on murderous rampages

OP, don't get mad because we can see though your bullshit.

yes, they ALL are fucking violent monkeys that should be put down

and you, choke on your next muslim dick you suck faggot

I'm not op :')

Yeah, i don't find that fair either. Furthermore, why does Saudi Arabia get to dictate which people get to visit. If should be an independent state for all Abrahamic religions to have access since we are all God's children.

No.

You're an idiot. Mecca is not Jerusalem.

True. Can attest to that.

Fuck IDF. They are a terrorist institution which does more malice to the world than good.

Yeah, people should be happy and free. We don't have much time here, let us enjoy it together in harmony.

I'm not that shallow. I care a lot about people's thoughts and emotions.

I am indistinguishable from the lot of Canadians and I came here a few years ago. I speak both countries of this land, that's right, both, which is more than most locals. However, I am well educated and self-confident therefore this is easier for me to do than for others. The struggle of immigration is very difficult.

For example, I used to live in Hong Kong for a year. Some of the white people there NEVER, even if born there, adapt to the local culture. They don't speak Cantonese, they don't know any of the local culture or manners. It's ridiculous. I would cringe when some of the Brits would tell me how much they hate the Pakis that can't adapt to Brit culture in England. While they can;t speak a word of Cantonese and have been living in Hong Kong for decades. They all live in gated communities. Hypocrites much?

I am no better than you or any other creature on this planet. Some Muslims, like some in all other groups of people are assholes. I am curious as to why you assumed I hold a certain belief. You shouldn't judge me, you don';t know me.

>implying I think all Muslims are on murderous rampages. I do not.

The funny shit is you find OP's behavior and answers as legit though.

>saying islam is violent
>is being violent
le epic joke

well tell me why shouldn't I believe him other than the fact that he's a muslim

I assume every Muslim I see is the bad kind.

>struggle of immigration is difficult

then stay in your own sandbox?
don't you all realise none of you are welcome?

Shut up terrorist nigger.

There is a passage in the qaran that literally encourages lies and deception by the followers of allah. How can we be sure that you or any Muslim is actually trustworthy? True question here OP

I have no control as to how people who have never met me think about me. I can only have an influence, hopefully positive, on people with whom I interacted. I wish people took time to meet Muslims and care that we are all different and individuals rather than bunch us all together as one cookie-cutter stereotype.

All I can do, is be a positive influence on those around me.

Westerns always want Muslims to contain the radicals, when it was Westerners who created the radical Muslim problem. You guys came and made this disgusting sludge in our desert and now you expect us to clean it up. You do realize that the radicals affect Muslim's lives and countries way more than Western ones. They bomb us consistently. We can't really do much. And there is no way that I will leave my comfortable livelihood to go and fight an enemy that I didn't create in a land that I do not know.

Most Muslims countries don't have a radical problem, only some. So why should I go fight their problem.

Yeah, we are in a low point in history. Things will probably get a bit worse before they get better.

I am well aware. It also promotes love and life to all people regardless. I do not need to act in a way that I oppose.

I do sin. It's inevitable. We all sin. I rather my sins be relatively harmless to myself and people of the world, like posting nudity and masturbating.

I do most of the time. You can delay prayers if it is necessary. Prayer is something that is supposed to be for yourself. Like a quick moment of reflection and meditation to rejuvenate the soul. Like a way to step away from the days stresses momentarily.

Do you consider Mohammed the ideal man like christians do with jesus?

Also OP is selective of what he follows of his own religion.

>Westerners who created the radical Muslim problem. You guys came and made this disgusting sludge in our desert and now you expect us to clean it up.

i thought you said you were a scientist?

OP is phony.

you're acting as if that's a bad thing lmao

NEVER TRUST A MUSLIM COS TAQQIYA!

It is. Why follow a religion you continuously sin in, or cherry pick what you follow, when you could change your religion or be an atheist.

would you prefer that op followed his religion fully and become a radicalist?
let him do what he wants

Do you plan too shoot up a night club, if so, please go through with it.

>For example, I used to live in Hong Kong for a year. Some of the white people there NEVER, even if born there, adapt to the local culture. They don't speak Cantonese, they don't know any of the local culture or manners. It's ridiculous. I would cringe when some of the Brits would tell me how much they hate the Pakis that can't adapt to Brit culture in England. While they can;t speak a word of Cantonese and have been living in Hong Kong for decades. They all live in gated communities. Hypocrites much?

I was actually one of those so called "Ignorant white people" an I lived I HK for a few years, The brownies there are just as bad and ignorant only they start fights and harass local girls, also they fucking stink for some reason. (but I guess that kinda subjective) Most of the browies, (not my words, this is what the locals call you) actully hate the Cantonese, and they have told me the same thing to me, only to find out that most of my friends in HK where Asian, most of the white people there have integrated well into society, and I have never heard of this "Gated Community for white people" lol. Also the reason most whites don't speak Cantonese is because English is an official language there, and everything including street signs are written in English anyway.

No one would come for my head, many people in my family are atheist or agnostic. I chose to follow closely the teachings of the Q'ran.

Why is it when Muslims try to have a positive interpretation of their religion, one that helps themselves and the people around them, Westerners are quick to say of they aren't real. Why, is it because we don't fit into your cookie-cutter racist stereotype of us?

I am Muslim by definition and also more simply because I say I am Muslim. Religion is a personal connection between one's self and inner self. Simple.

That is the definition of being Muslim

I disagree with killing any individual. Moreover, I disagree with forcing non-believers to believe our interpretation of the world. If their beliefs bring them happiness and well-being then they should carry on.

People prefer to stick to their preconceived notions than to exercise their brain in the slightest to learn.

So, a solution would be to stop funding extremist groups. All Arab countries disagreed with the funding of Al-Qaeda during the Cold War in the 70s-80s. Because we knew what would happen. These people should be isolated, not funded. Why is the USA funding the Kurds, some of them are Islamic extremists too!! Stop funding warlords please!

Go to university, and you will meet many.

I am only different from the Muslims that you are presented on the news consistently. I am very similar to many of the bikini wearing beach goers in Morocco. We are not all the same as the ones on TV screaming about extremism.

I would be down to get a burger and chill, like the majority of Muslims. All we want is just to live a good life, we don't care in the slightest about these global politics.

If you are so angry when you see a Muslim, then you do care, perhaps you care too much?

where are you guys gonna blow up next?

that is vanessa hudgens you cuck

A gay bar near you.

are you a terrorist?

r u a middle eastern?
if so is it hard to get a pussy in amurca as a middle eastern?

Is it hard to fit a suicide vest over those breasts?

How to disarm bombs?

how hard is it to pick up a chick from a local mosque?

What are the meats which are considered Haram? I thought all meat was

girls don't go mosques :^)

This thread again...

Why are some second generation Muslims more radical then their parents? Why is Islam the last barbaric religion to convert to peace?

Yes they do, idiot