Any medifags know if this is cancer

Any medifags know if this is cancer

I've gotten one of those before, don't worry. Not everything that appears on your body is cancer. Probably just a zit or something.

it's got a head on it you dipshit

Pop it and see

100% cancer.
And ginger pubes.

This thread is cancer.

No it's a testicle.

If dubs pop it

rolling for pop

It is a virginity bump, it will go away when you dig up your first girl and fuck her.

Most likely a fordcye spot. I have a bunch on my balls. I use a sanitized needle to get rid of the junk inside of it and then clean the area that I popped..

Rolling

Its an ingrown hair homie.

Don't sweat it.

POP IT

Dubs say that thing has to be popped

This

It happens from time to time eventually the hair will pop out or you can pop it in a few days when you see a white tip on the top (means its ready)

rolling for this

off by one... Reroll

J.K. Rawling for this

it's either a cyst or an ingrown hair. really nothing to worry about. but if pain develops then you should probably see a doc.

It looks like it's on your scrotum rather than your testicle. Probably a pimple. Pop it if you aren't a pussy.

winrar

no it's not a fucking ingrown hair

FUCKING POP IT, OP

███████╗██╗████████╗████████╗██╗███████╗██╗░░░██╗░░░░██████╗░░██████╗░██████╗░██╗████████╗██╗░░░██╗
╚══███╔╝██║╚══██╔══╝╚══██╔══╝██║╚══███╔╝╚██╗░██╔╝░░░░██╔══██╗██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗██║╚══██╔══╝╚██╗░██╔╝
░░███╔╝░██║░░░██║░░░░░░██║░░░██║░░███╔╝░░╚████╔╝░░░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██████╔╝██║░░░██║░░░░╚████╔╝░
░███╔╝░░██║░░░██║░░░░░░██║░░░██║░███╔╝░░░░╚██╔╝░░░░░░██╔═══╝░██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░██║░░░██║░░░░░╚██╔╝░░
███████╗██║░░░██║░░░░░░██║░░░██║███████╗░░░██║░░░░░░░██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░██║░░░██║░░░░░░██║░░░
╚══════╝╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═╝░░░