Has anyone hear ever actually killed someone? or Hurt them real bad? tell me what it was like

Has anyone hear ever actually killed someone? or Hurt them real bad? tell me what it was like...

David Gore:

All of the sudden I realized that I had just done something that separated me from the human race and it was something that could never be undone, I realized that from that point on I could never be like normal people. I must have stood there in that state for 20 minutes. I have never felt an emptiness of self like I did right then and I never will forget that feeling. It was like I crossed over into a realm I could never come back from

It's only really unpleasant in the first few weeks after. Mainly when you har people talk about anything related, vilifying the perp.

Shit happens. Sometimes, being human and all, we become the shit that happens to others. Mostly, though, we are the shit that happens to ourselves, but remain blind to the fact.

Do what you gotta do.

If you're even somewhat normal it's going to take a toll on you that you're not going to forget. Doesn't matter how justified you are. The memories don't go away.

I shot a man in the chest.
Did 4 yrs in prison.
He died of overdose while I was in prison

Adding to my post. If you've ever seen an animal die slowly from a serious injury, people are pretty much the same.

I got over it

Tbqh, I think animals are worse to have to watch.
But then again, I've only seen one animal die slowly. Two people. But no, the dog was way worse.

I threw a handful of pollen at a niglet. He had an allergic reaction and started puking his guys out before they ambulanced him outta there. 8/10 would do again.

I get what you're saying, but I meant physiologically speaking.

It's better than sex. Makes you feel like orgasm in you're spirit man.

Real murderers never talk about what they've done for they know.

Murder is stupid. Go to Syria Or Iraq and join the fight. Get to kill people and not go to prison.

>>murder is stupid
>>get to kill people
>>murder is stupid

orgasmic...feeling a bone break under your fist or between your arms and hearing that muffled snap followed by a blood curdling scream...best fap material mate

When I was like 12-13 the neighborhood bully came up to me and my friends while we were playing baseball and he stole our ball and threw it on a roof. He called us fags and whatnot and pushed us around. He was bigger than us and was like 15 or so. When he turned to walk away I threw the baseball bat at him because I was a little pussy shit and nailed him in the back of the head. Cracked his skull. And now he's a bit slower than he was. Nicer too. But when they asked us what happened we told them he was pushing us and threatening to beat us and blah blah. Parents tried suing us. All we had to do was help cover the hospital bill.

Story?

>Playing rugby when I was twenty
>accidently paralyzed someone
>literally never forgiven myself
>I still talk the bloke and he can't use his legs

no but I'm thinking of making you my first victim op

On the 02/june/13, I stabbed a guy 9 times in the back,and 5 times in the front of his torso, 13 times in both legs and once in the face for trying to rape my gf. He was a part of our group of friends.

He died 4 times in hospital but he's okay now.

I've only seen him once in tesco and he looked like a scared little bitch.

Never got arrested.

From UK, Leicester

That dog, man. Stays with me like. But the guys .. Well. . one of them was traffic, bust his skull open by means of no seatbelt and a bus. He lasted about seven minutes, and there were no ill effects for me. I held his hand and told him the ambulance was commin and he'd be right as rain and all, but I could see into his brain and knew better. The other one was a burn victim. Was a little worse, but mainly feels because he had been fighting with his SO and never got to make up. Crying and sobbing and felt guilty af. I think it was the guilt that got to me. But then again, three weeks of sad, and it's never been a problem.

I ran a man over and kept on truckin. didnt even look in the mirror coz i didnt want to have to fail a lie detector if they ever asked me if i hit anyone. i just imagined it was a dog i hit and kept thinking that same thought over and over in my head to brainwash myself into thinking i hit a dog and not a man. but deep down, way deep down i knew the truth.

you're a kid aren't you?

Stabbed someone in the left arm up and down.. It's actually a lot harder to stab someone than I thought thank god. Felt like a peice of shit for awhile even though it was justified. I just lost control. That's what was so scary. Im over it now. I actually want to fuck him up some more.

Fought a guy at a party, he was drunk hit me I told him to go drink some water he was to drunk, hit me again. Blacked out, came to with four people holding me down in a chair laughing. From what I was told I buckled his knee, dislocated his elbow, and smashed his face into a counter a few times before anyone could stop be, total damage done: torn ligament in his leg, dislocated elbow, severely fractured orbital socket and a broken nose. I grew up in a family big on wrestling, and the military, so I from the time I was 4 my family always taught me shit I would probably been better off not knowing that young. Then I watched an older lady I didn't like to much because she would cheat me on my payroll every week a few hour choke and die on some food, I probably could have saved her if I helped her out.

I'm 25 now

I lost my temper and broke a guy with a 28mm ΓΈ stainless bar stock rod.

The blood sorta got to me, but it passed.

Why'd you stab him OH masterful Satan quads?!

None of this happened.

>yeah I blacked out and then this shit happened man

That's what guys who've never been in a fight say to avoid telling details they know are going to trip them up.

Accidents are shit and will fucking haunt you!

I have killed before i can't give too much information or i will get caught. But let me tell you this you make me angry enough and i unsheathe my katana, honor dictates i have to draw blood.

again. Didn't happen. They'd have easily found you. DNA all over the scene.

Why are you lying on the internet? What's to be gained?

Short version because he's a fucking pedo and I caught him cutting my breaks.

Only one in this thread that's true.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT fuck with this guy.

Dangerous as fuck. Do not make eye contact.

I don't know user, I started hunting at an early age, about 11, and my first kill was deer. Shot it in the lungs, came upon it gasping for air and drowning in its own blood. Stuck my rifle to its chest and ended it's life. Didn't bother me as much as having to gut and skin it did. That shit stayed with me for a few months.

Idgaf if you believe me or not. I've been in fights since and haven't blacked out in them. I don't black out in rage often, I'm a fairly easy going guy, only has happened to me three times in my life.

>he died 4 times in the hospital

Who was he, as in a friend or some random?

*brakes. You lying fucking mongoloid

This 1000000000% this.. Dogs I love to death, and couldn't watch suffering it hurts maybe because they are just so loyal, and trusting, and honestly just want to be loved n love so I can't do it... humans on the other hand r evil, twisted, hate filled disgusting pieces of shit a LOT of the time so it's more or less a "meh, another one just got born" unless its family.

If you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be responding to me you fucking nerd.

Why do you lie on the internet? Do you think people believe you? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

They were like that when I got there.

Yes?

so he died twice

nice

Yeah I'm on a phone faggot and I'm not lying here's the scar to prove it faggot.

fucking edgy underaged twat shut the fuck up and crawl back in your mom's vagina

"They" didn't "find" me, I never left the scene. I called them myself. Arrested, convicted, served, released.
Why are you so eager to make my reality your lie?

Edgemeister over here at chilling at fucking edgeville.

You're trying to hard bud.

>died 4 times in hospital
>he's okay now

>random shitty scar I got from a cheese grater

What do you think this proves?

No you didn't. You're making all of this bullshit up. You didn't do time you fucking mong

>Make my reality your lie

I'm trying to point out that your lie is not reality. It's just that. A fucking lie. You full of shit retard.

lol shut the fuck up you probably got that from something else other than that bullshit story you came up with

i've got a real one if you guys are interested, nothing too too crazy

how the fuck does one die 4 times

Coworker. We'd been at eachother before. Both of us bad tempers.

I guess it was 50/50 that I was holding something heavy that day. Could as well been the other way round.

You're still responding though.

Ahh now the dillema. Do you respond to this with another hilarious joke and give in to me.

Or do you try to ignore me knowing I'll chalk it up as a win either way?

Tough decision!

Ask my friends I wasn't there whenever that happened.

Yeah faggot troll harder cause if you knew anything you would knoe you only get a scar like that from stabbing someone. I had to go to court and everything cause he went to the hospital like a little bitch and cried so I called his place of employment and got him fired.

His heart stopped 4 times, from blood loss. Yeah he's fine now this was 3 years ago, I'm still friends with his cousin, and I see pictures of him on Facebook.

>be me 19
>merging onto freeway on the left
>drunk guy merging onto freeway from right
>he crosses over freeway almost to the left merge lane
>insert me and my car
>he panics and yanks wheel
>rolled over 8 times
>see no one exit in 5 minutes
>turn off headlights and drive on.
>????
profit???

Different user and even I can tell you're full of shit you pathetic retard. Fuck off, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Believe as you must.

I was driving back from my local pub in Surrey UK, when I turned a sharp corner and ran over a friend who had been out with us the same evening.
She had been drinking lots during the night and I was under the limit. She died on the spot.
I'm a woman btw and I still drive, it was difficult at the funeral, knowing that all her family's eyes were on me..
I have only told my close friends, although many people know, I never tell anyone I meet through work or new friends. It can be awkward.

Yeah okay Billy Badass, no you didn't you aren't some trained marine special ops type deal "came to in a chair laughing" that's ur first fuck up, and the extra details u added go fuck urself u wannabe edgy fat fucking retarded idiot, and stop fantasizing tubby.

This guy kinda did.

Yeah how else would I have got it then?

He flatlined 4 times

Too*

>uzi

fucking hell

Take a chill pill nigger. What's it to you whether or not someone's lying on the internet? You're the type of guy who creates comment chains on YouTube videos for the sole purpose of debating, aren't you?

Army fag here
I think I've killed more than twenty people when i was deployed. Hasn't really set in that i took peoples lives. For me at least a viewed the enemy as like an animal i was hunting and if i didnt kill it first id kill me. My first kill i felt pretty weird, almost like i was going to puke. I got pretty dizzy, but since ive been back i dont think about it much.

lol.

None of that happened you retard.

Why are you trying to pretend? Nobody belives you.

I do. Thank you.

And I believe you are full of shit. So does everyone else in this thread.

It was like every emotion at once, like screaming in joy and anger and sadness, all at once, but not being able to because all you can do is stare down at what you have done, it's exhilaration and fear, happiness and anger, all as you look down at the body and all you can think amongst the swirl of emotions is that it is beautiful, the twitching body, reacting on nothing more than muscle memory, and growing pool of blood, such a deep red..

>I'm going to be so edgy all the anons will think I'm super cool.

kek, underaged beta faggot on /b

ITT
> I killed a guy
> No you didn't
> yeah I did
Ad infinitum

You sound like a stupid fucking pathological liar who has never done any of those things you claim you did.

In 1999 I killed a kid that wanted to rape me by breaking his skull. Went to trial, got away with it.
In 2004 I killed 2 soldiers: 1 with a nylon string and another one with my gun.

They were all scum and I regret nothing.

Me and my friends beat someone to near death

We took him in a Van and pistol whipped him and hit him with knuckle dusters and then dragged him out throwing large stones on his head. He only survived because a car passed and rushed him to hospital.

sure you did pal

Lololol, Learn to use
> Uzi

sure you did

I onces flying kicked a kid in a bouncing carste. Shit was fun

Hahaha and that's when you had your first wet dream

Nothing like that.

I could talk to the humans, soothe, comfort. The dog was harder because I couldn't even pretend to help. That's all.

Don't project your pathetic woe-is-me edgy shit.

Murder as in killing an inocent while he waters his garden is different than killing a cunt that wants to behead you asap, you idiot.

>I shot a man in the chest.
>He died of overdose while I was in prison

>He died 4 times in hospital
>but he's okay now.

i work for the railway as a conductor, i've only killed one person but i know many people who have killed more. it seems to affect everyone differently. we know it's never our fault, but its hard not to be bothered by it

There are literally 100s of ways you can get a scar like that you cunt.

What's your MOS? 11B?

1994 I was extremely drunk in Tijuana when some guy tried to rob me in a bar toilet. He had a knife. I'm 6'4" 230 pounds (back then). I just grabbed him, threw him on the floor next to the toilet and stated stomping on his head until he stopped moving. I left and never heard anything about it. Had the worse hangover of my life that next day. I don't know if he died. I did not give a shit.. he was threatening to kill me.

You do realize we do not care wether you believe us or not right? We are answering OP with our own experiences and nothing can be proven or disproven.

The fact you care so much to write a story in an attempt to boost your self esteem is pathetic.
Never claimed I was some billy badass, I just know how to fight, and he was drunk.
Ok again don't care if you believe it or not.

Jesus it's not even the hardest to believe story of my life, how about the time me amd my dad found a body while fishing, or the time I got caught in the middle of a tornado while driving, or the three different times I've had a gun put to my head, or how I pretty much controlled a drug market of a town, albeit small. I tell a story of a single fight and you get all up in arms about it. It's an anonymous board, I have nothing to prove to you faggots.

His heart stopped 4 times, from blood loss. Yeah he's fine now this was 3 years ago, I'm still friends with his cousin, and I see pictures of him on Facebook.

Hit and killed an 8 year old girl, 16 years ago now. She ran out from behind some parked cars, not enough time to stop and I went straight into her.

To this day I still hear her cries for her mum and the way she screamed "my tummy hurts" over and over. She died on the way to hospital.

I felt like shit for the longest time and the ordeal with police afterwards just makes it a lot harder to deal with.

I spent some time volunteering with schools to raise awareness to kids for some time afterwards.