I'm going to Amsterdam in 3 days and we're staying in an apartment that does not allow smoking...

I'm going to Amsterdam in 3 days and we're staying in an apartment that does not allow smoking, so instead we're going to make a giant weed cake. The problem is, is that we want to avoid smell to evade the possibility of losing our security deposit. So is there any way of making edibles with little to no smell?

Does it smell much anyway? Will neighbors be able to smell it, even with windows open and a lot of candles/sprays/doors covered at top and bottom?

Also general weed thread.

Just go to a bakery/cafe you stupid fuck.
Are you seriously that retarded?
You're going to Amsterdam, have a fucking cake wench make you a cannabis cake.

Why impose the risks when there's no need

OP is a faggot

Well the cakes you can buy in Amsterdam are generally quite weak, and 2 friends have a birthday when we're there so we really want to make a huge cake, using a lot of weed.

Also, I doubt you can walk into a bakery and just use their equipment. I was asking advice on cooking without smell, did you just have to feel a little important user? Did mother not let you buy Overwatch?

OP is a dumb faggot, indeed.

Making cannabutter does smell when your processing the weed, and slightly when cooking but not eating, I'd make sure you keep all windows open and if possible make the butter in a pressurized container.

You realise it's the number of posters didn't change. You must be really hurt, user. Did father ram his dick into your anus as a child?

You can make cannabutter in a sealed Ball jar without smelling up the apartment.

Still, the user that said buy spacecakes is right and you sir are wrong. They can be very strong from my personal experience. Also the mushrooms are first rate.

honestly, just smoke outdoors or out the windows instead m8. the weed cake smell will likely stick much harder

How can he be right if we want to make something a lot stronger than what's available in coffee shops? I've been there before and the spacecakes were total shit and did nothing.

We want to put at least 10-15g in this cake. You won't find that in shops.

And how would you go about making cannabutter in a sealed ball jar?

We can smoke on the roof terrace and will do plenty of that, but as I said earlier, 2 friends have a birthday when we're there, so we wanna make a big ass weed cake.

Honestly, I don't understand the amount of autism you can receive by asking a very straight forward question.

Why worry about the cake? You're not gonna smoke it so it doesn't go against policy.

Why don't you just smoke weed outside then fucking go to the room? Are you retarded? Also you can eat some cakes in the coffe shops.

It's really just a better safe than sorry thing. We'd rather minimise the smell than create a lot of smell.

I'm literally never asking Sup Forums for advice again. Are you that fucking dumb that you can't answer a question within its relevance? WE WANT TO MAKE A CAKE WITH MINIMAL SMELL, HOW TO DO THAT?

1) locate quart Ball jar
2) melt stick of butter in jar
3) grind weed and drop in melted butter
4) seal jar
5) bake at about 200 degrees C for an hour two
6) done

and just because you bought shit spacecakes doesn't make them all bad

jesus fuck do you even google

Just make the cake and if you get caught just say we were not smoking, we were making a cake. Burned cannabis is very different smell than cannabis by itself. If you really worried about it, just constantly FeBreeze the room when your making it

You cant minimize the smell, dumbfuck. May we teach you that weed has a particular smell, and those who live in Amsterdam knows the smell, so you can't bake the fucking cake there. You can try to buy some cake in the coffee shops then eat in the room.

Yeah just smoke your weed in the coffee shops.
Making edibles probably smells more than smoking if you're trying your best to cover the smell of each.

It will smell a bit while you make it, after you're done just vent the room and put some scented candles for a birthday mood so you can say the weird smell comes from candles. And as said, Google is a lot more helpful than Sup Forums.

Man. Seriously. You are not allowed to smoke. Weed is legal in the Netherlands. The problem is not the weed smell it is the smoking. Not just weed, smoking in general.
Just make the cake and don't worry about the smell.

PS: You goddamn pussy.

You should be fine if you are cooking. The smell dissapates after a while and theres no law against cooking amirite nigga

smoke outside you autist

Just mix some BHO into that shit, nigga.

Have you tried just asking the people who own the apartment? I know you said they don't allow smoking, but the smell from cooking wouldn't be as bad and it's a 1 off.

They might be fine with that?

It's really sad that you want to abuse the hospitality of others. They've set the rules out, why not just abide by them?

It's their home, you're a guest. It's people like you who make booking these sorts of places a pain sometimes.

you are sooo right my nigga hahaha we should hang out hehehe

/Thread

Are you in the UK currently?

If you don't smoke there is no reason for you to lose your deposit over the smell of a cake. Weed is legal here. Its basically as if you lost your deposit over cooking garlic and it smelling all over. You would have lost the deposit if you smoked garlic but nobody can tell you shit over cooking it

It doesn't allow smoking.... That's it you fucking reject.

use quality wax to make the butter rather herb, reduces smell significantly

youre going to amsterdam to stay indoors and smoke and eat cake.................jeez, im sure you can do that in whatever counttry youre from

go out, see the sights, eat edibles and smoke weed in cafes ffs! what a waste of a trip

you are generally quite weak
I bet you take NO Dabs

Ouch
Nope, I don't. I can't buy anything for that where I live. I have a neat desktop vape though.

you can go to the hashbars in ND and try it there.
from the OP it seems like you have no experience at all making edibles let alone an "large potent edible cake" which requires practice and a little know-how believe it or not

also yes edibles (when actually done correctly) smell A LOT so.. i am not sure why you would risk doing it in a place that specifically doesn't want you to

Oh really? I thought that dab oils weren't allowed to be sold in the Netherlands?

Also, we're pretty confident we can follow a simple recipe and just up the dose, there's not a problem at all with preparing and baking, just possibly the smell.

It's not THAT much of an issue, I just wanted some tips to help reduce the smell. Instead there is a flock of autism.

>Instead there is a flock of autism.
well you are on Sup Forums so...
i believe there is some oil in the netherlands i thought i have heard.. maybe it's not as great as state side and it is still chunky budder/wax but still very potent and delicious i am sure.

I'm going for a night in london in 3 days and we are staying in an apartment that doesn't allow drinking. How can we go about setting up a fermentation facility without the owners smelling what we are doing

>what is a good analogy

certainly not what you just gave

It's actually illegal to sell such concentrated THC in Amsterdam, such as BHO. I guess making your own is doable and legal, but I wouldn't know who or where to go to otherwise to get it.

Wasn't an anology, was merely point ting out the fucking stupidity of visiting a place with a legal drug then going out of your way to have said drug in a location you are prohibited. Who the fuck goes to Amsterdam to stay in?

I just got back from Amsterdam, our apartment had a balcony, door closed. Problem solved

How can so many people assume we're staying in JUST by wanting to make a cake? I swear 90% of Sup Forums has an IQ of 70.

I was looking for suggestions to REDUCE smell you fucking moron. JUST in case. If you have no contributions to THAT, then I literally don't care for your words, you're just making yourself look retarded.

>Has 2 birthdays coming up
>Has plenty of time to plan
>Has plenty of time to find suitable location
>Has plenty of time to figure out a good thing to do
>Picks unsuitable location
>Picks plan with a risk
>Doesn't even know how to complete major part of the plan
>Could do literally 100s of other things
>Calls us retarded

Good going kid.

huh really that's too bad... i am sure there is some production going on there but not very legally i guess
sucks because everyone always things of touristy ND as the "cannabis capital" kek

i love California

King of assumptions, right here.

For certain reasons, we were forced to book the apartment late and we just came up with this idea recently. I'm just asking for some advice to reduce the smell.

I think you've just went too far arguing with me that you'd look stupid by going back now, but you really have to understand how much nonsense you're spewing out.

I'm calling those people retards because they're saying shit like, "oh just go smoke outside", "hurr, just go outside". We wanna do this, regardless, and I was hoping that Sup Forums could have some neat tips to reduce smell. What's so wrong with that?

dude just make the cake, its 2 hours tops, nobody is gonna find out, nobody is gonna report it. its amsterdam, nobody will give a fuck, trust me.

Lord Jesus. You're going to be in Amsterdam. Smoke in the coffee shop and just hold on to whatever you don't smoke. You can smoke at any other coffeeshop, making sure to at least buy a tea or juice.

Don't buy the cakes. I've spoken with the owners of many shops and they all admit the cakes are weak. But don't be stupid. If your place says no, just make life resort on yourself and smoke to your heart's content in a nice shop

>What's so wrong with that?
this
Enjoy being a cool kid. You cool kid.

As implied, don't bake a cake, go out and get fucked up and have a good time you cock womble. Would totally understand if you were home baking but who the fuck goes away to do that

You've totally flipped your argument...

You're one of those people who can't be reasoned with or have a logical debate with. Literally the worst.

Because we can buy an insane amount over there for extremely cheap compared to here.