>Liking leafy

Op must be 14.

Retsupurae: The original youtube let's players

Funniest Youtubers out there imo

What's so bad about leafy?

this is now a Quan Bread thread

trips confirm it

anyone got a tally foar many times this been posted

you've proven yourself, yet again, to be a massive faggot, congratulations.

wooooo

He's not funny and his audience appeals to a bunch of edgy 14 year olds.

What do you mean "he is not funny" its litterally Sup Forums the youtuber

Pyrocynical is better

pyro's a faggot

kys summerfag

Kys leafy fag

they are both shit
i thought the only Sup Forums approved channels were FilthyFrank and Idubbbz

I wish he was

How is pyro shit? He literally is the only commentary youtuber to put some effort into his videos.

leafy is even worse
but comparing pyro to leafy is like comparing shit to shit with ice cream sprinkles

Nope, Leafy doesn't care about anything else than money. He pumps out shitty 10-15 videos bashing kids or mentally ill YouTubers and gets profit from that.

No other YouTuber dares to fight him because he is growing so fast and they just want to stick with and try to grow as fast

you can stop trying to fit in any time

leafy is honestly shit vomit and toxi waste put through a blender compared to pyro.

Mentski...

youtube.com/mentski

Appears in all Ashen's videos, nobody knows who he is... he should have a million Subs!

>Believes moot
summerfag

You guys should check out Primitive Technology. He's a pretty good youtuber

He only once accidentally made fun of an mentally ill person summerfag

>neebs gaming or the whole hank and jed team

edups

>underrated
>shows leafy
mmk
no but LtCorbis

Britbong returnes

Rayavlogs (GirlGoneGamer )

>this entire thread so far

Exactly

Roll

LtCorbis is the exact same thing as leafy

>manlytears

Pedo?

this guy

Britbong is pure cringe

LAHWF
Dudesons & Vlog
SimpleSexyStupid
Danny Duncan
Primitive Technology
Pushing Guy

RLM

you should go check his book out

>its litterally Sup Forums the youtuber
This made me laugh and cringe at the sime time. Linge.
Kill yourself you prepubescent shitface.

The summer is taking full effect. Leafy fans are already walking around us. That aside lTheMasterOfDooMl is a youtuber i personally enjoy.

>kys
This is allowed nowadays. This and such a shitty thread. Sup Forums truly is dead.

Does she have nudes?

Sadly no

ster
jerma985
and critikal never gets enough love

This man is an artist, not just a youtuber.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ssAEb1cn98

When has he ever advertised or asked for any kind of money on YouTube?

But even then leafy is exactly like old Sup Forums

pic related

So does pewdiepie but he is a overall cool person

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=3ol6o8eAbrQ

school of life and pbs spacetime

>Sup Forums truly is dead
Couldn't agree more.
Luckily we have /s4s/, /r9k/ and /trash/, right?
Who the fuck am i kiddin'?

what a tryhard that master of doom guy is

no

Funhaus

Yes

Is that leafy?

this is leafy

Only youtuber I've consistantly looked forward to for 2 years..
al the rest are kind of shit..
GradeA is ok, Videogamedunkey is pretty fire sometimes too..
..yea

Looks like him.

You all have shit taste. Stewart is best.

Anyone who consistently watches YouTubers
such as LeafyIsHere, Pyrocynical, DramaAlert etc. (the whole group of good for nothing man children.) has the mind of a child regardless of their age and needs to get off of this site. I could shine flashing colors in your face and you'd be entertained although that may trigger your epilepsy. Anyone who legitimately watches these fags are simple minded pieces of garbage and need to be executed as soon as humanly possible. There is almost no good content on JewTube because of the strict rules and the fact that almost everything revolves around children. JewTube was never good for that matter. The only "content creators" that are somewhat plausible are musicians, REAL News Sources, and career related channels.

How? All his insults are carefully picked so that they're something that the vast majority can agree on

Mr. user, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

kys summerfag

>implying thats a bad thing

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

pdrsan
pappa franku
reignbot the edgey youtube queen
ninja sex party

agree

I agree but you also sound like a pre pubescent fag when you say things like "cringe". That's one of the most popular words in a child's vocab.
Protip: I hate these kids too, but if you're going to insult them, don't use their mongoloid language.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, but he's saying that Leafy is the personification of Sup Forums.

still not saying much.

He's not as bad as Sup Forums makes him out to be, but he's not nearly as good as his fans think he is either. He consistent which is good but only 3/10 comedy in all honesty.

Pretty funny Billy Madison reference. I now have immediate affection for no matter if you're one of the fags who watches these jews or not. kek

all streamers are fags.

General Sam for starters

I'd say he's less the personification of Sup Forums and more the one of all the kids that need to be beaten by there parents

Mentski FTW! you lot have no idea

You're obviously an underage newfag don't contradict yourself to conceal your real identity.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

they are not the ONLY ones Sup Forums approves.

AvE, Primitive technology

Harry Partridge

How much of leafy's dick do you think scarce would allow in his ass if he had the chance? Considering scarce is the biggest fucking leafy fanboy ever?

nasally meme spouting shitlord

user you're cooking up some spicy pasta. Needs some more cumin though.

kek that actually made me laugh. Hard to laugh in this thread at comedic value rather than out of pity. Thank you user.

youtu.be/LYJseVirln4

their*