Look at this face. It's the next president of the USA. She will win in the race Clinton vs Trump by a landslide

Look at this face. It's the next president of the USA. She will win in the race Clinton vs Trump by a landslide.

The facts are Trump is failing big time. His entire staff counts around 60 people, he is having trouble financing himself (the elections will cost 1-2 bn dollars). Self finacing is off the table, even if he had the cash. No big donor is showing trust because he fucked over the republican base.

Clinton is already set up in all states with a staff of 250. This is her home game.

Say hi to the first female president of the US, the first to openly support special LGBT rights.

>LGBT
>muslims
Pick one

We're fucked.

you got the it part right OP.

You've believed their lies.

PLACE YA BETS....PLACE YA BETS.....!!!!!
I say within the first 6 months of her and her crony stealing this election someone will shot this bitch in the face

> diversity is key

only question left really...

Who has more money?
Trump or Hillary?

Trumps capital is estimated to be in the 300 millions and fundraising is Clintons game.

So my bet is on Clinton.

Congrats on supporting a war criminal. Hopefully I can move to the UK before Brexit comes into place.

Ms Douchebag
Or
Madam Lying Cunt who can't even please her husband in bed

Little girls.

Prove the user wrong, it's been in the news for a few days now the Trump campaign has no liquidity...They were fucking begging for 100k on the weekend. Apparently all donations made so far have gone to repaying Trump the money he loaned himself. So much for self financing, your saviour won't actually put his own money on his own campaign. Either that or he doesn't have it...

it's just sad.

two tiny, tiny, little thumbs

Maybe she just paid Trump to run so she wouldn't have to face Sanders head on and lose.

I've never in the history of niggerdum seen those outlets. I doubt its America you retard

This situation is the fault of Trump and the republican party.

Having Trump (a libtard himself for supporting the Clintons in the day) highjack the republican candidacy is blocking any real and effective opposition.

So whats realistically left are two notorious figures. One a poser (probably) billionaire and egomaniac, the other a liar and power politician.

Lads, this is fucked. Seriously considering trading in my US passport.

obama openly supported lgbt didnt he?

>americans
>europe sockets on the power bar
Are you retarded these are probably from finland or something you idiot

>he is having trouble financing himself (the elections will cost 1-2 bn dollars)

source or this is a troll thread

>election will cost 1-2 billion
Could you cherry pick information any harder?

The donations will reach up to 1-2 billion by the end...not cost you stupid bastard.

Also, anyone that is excited or happy about Trump or Hillary is truly a stupid mother fucker and I'm disgusted to share a country with you idiot.

There should be an IQ test to vote...

>german beer

>the first to openly support special LGBT rights.
Hi, Obama.

Hill dog was openly opposed to fags back when america was great again

great strategy bro!

Sounds like a speech from Humongous.

"Just walk away from America. Just walk away."

Yeah except she was completely against gay marriage in 2008. She's nothing but a corrupt lying bitch

Roll

If Hillary wins, America's going to shit you dumb faggot.

>>ITT
Getting paid to shitpost for Hillary. Take your faggotry elsewhere.

Wrong beer to be Finnish

>falling for bait older than you

this, it's been big on international news

Since you are so smart why don't you support Trump?

This should be good.

For a laugh that is.

The conservatives brought this upon themselves on just sheer stupidity, Trump WILL lose and the Republicans will become a fractured party as donors/big business realize tea partiers have sunk conservatism. You wanted to upset the establishment? The reality is you're sending big business over to the democrats and setting up a third center-right party you'll have to split the vote with. You reap what you sow.

Don't worry OP, there's still a chance. This manipulative lying bitch has 4 federal investigations being done on her right now. If she can get arrested, trump has a chance.

>setting up a third center-right party
So the Democrats will finally be able to point at someone else and say "hurr dumb libruls."

Roll for trips

Where can we go though? I'd say UK but if they leave the EU it's going to be impossible to immigrate there. Sweden and Norway are filled with Muslims and there's about to be a civil war on immigration there too. We're fucked, user.

butthurt Sanders shill detected

Well considering you've shown me you have your mind made up on what my response will be, this will be fun.

I don't support him because there is no reason to.
>No political experience
>No policy experience or any hint of actual policy
>No public common sense
>More narcissistic and egotistical than Narcissus himself.
>Is either the worlds greatest troll or one of the most clueless racists in the past 30 years.

I can continue if you want, this is actually really fucking easy.

Sanders was and will continue to be the better choice out of the three, but I underestimated the collective stupidity of this country.

Your sensors need calibration.

checked and kek.

The "email-gate" bullshit won't stick. Clintons have probably murdered for the power they're enjoying.

Do it. Immigrate to Afghanistan, tard.

>smart
>supporting trump
pick one

You're fucked, the only way out is to embrace the thing that you hate.

Breitbart.com reader spotted. Tell us more!

>Smart
>Supporting Hillary

Pick one, faggot.

>smart
>supporting either

Pick one, bitch.

I'd rather an hero than stick around a Clinton term

> Sanders was and will continue to be the better choice out of the three
Only an idiot would vote for Trump.

On the same page. Not because he is the great president material, but the alternatives are so bleak.

Do it anyway. Just in case.

hawt
MOAR

Yes, that's exactly wha's gonna happen.

kek, I dont live in the US

I used to support Bernie but honestly now I think I'm going to pick Trump. The evil bwitch is a big no no.

>mfw people actually believe that Hillary can win
let me tell you something coming from a LOUD AND PROUD MAGA Trump supporter who lives in the one of the most "progressive" states i.e. cuckifornia

I don't know a single person who unironically supports Hillary Clinton and every person I know who was siding with Sanders is either leaning towards Trump or not voting at all out of protest or "just writing in Sanders cause he deserves it" kek

Hillary is losing popularity with young people every single day.. because younger people have better access to info on the internet that is not blatant corporate shilling. The younger generation knows she is a fucking fraud and nobody wants her as POTUS

Dumbass. Americans put BBQs in pools not faggy electric grills

You stupid American shits.
Will you honestly vote for a LIAR (Hillary)??
Kek. Enjoy being drafted in some sandnigger country in the next 4 years and dying to make some old bitch richer.

>writing this as if it's some kind of revelation

yes, hillary is the next president, welcome to what i said in 2013.

>California
>progressive

Bullshit detected.

Oh no, anecdotal "evidence" from someone PROUDLY supporting a proven liar and AGW denier...

this.her hacked emails were all over the internet.she's a fraud.

> the people surrounding me have the same opinion

no shit sherlock, back in 08 people thought Obamas poll numbers were bullshit. "aint nobody gun vote fo a nigeer that is".

it's got some of the harshest gun laws
it gives scholarships and gibsmedats and LICENSES to undocumented people
banned smoking/ecigs for under 21 kek
LGBT accepted everywhere
>SAN FRAN FUCKING CISCO

yep... not really that progressive dumbass
oh no are you butthurt? everything hillary says is a lie son take off the shit colored lenses

ALL the politicians are liars, idiot. SHE's the only one honest enough to get caught

He's a billionaire

she might get a nobel piece price and then continue the drone wars. This worked for Obama.

i said they don't agree with me but you didn't read the context... nobody agrees with clinton yet this is supposed to be the state she will win big.
she only beat sanders by a few hundred thousand votes which really surprised me that he did that well.

Stop right there, criminal scum!

Where do you get your facts from you dumb fuck? Trump is financially fine. You want that ugly bitch in the white house? So she can steal more of your money and kill more innocent people? Be my guest. Im guessing your either illegal or live off the system.

horrible b8 m8 i r8 0/8 with n0 deb8

according to him.

>he doesn't have a reason to lie.

thats the only thing going for him at this point. He is a rich mans son and the only valid title to his name is billionaire.

He could prove it by releasing his tax returns like he said he would.

They're completely opposite politicians. They don't agree on anything. Why on earth why you switch to Trump.

People, here's a guy who think he knows what America is going to vote just by looking at the handful of people he knows. All polling agencies are wrong, just ask this guy's friends.

Many Bernistas were not particularly aware of where he stood on issues -- they were for him because he was an outsider who, they hoped, would burn it all down and re-invent politics. They hope for the same from Trump.

actually they talk about a lot of the same issues with a bit of a different tone but maybe you aren't listening close enough. i like sanders but i love trump.
i have been on the trump train for months now when i originally suspected him of being a clinton plant.
i knew months ago that sanders wouldn't get the nomination, call me psychic.

Oldest troll pic on the internet, nice summerfag.

Because he's anti-system, and honestly after watching a couple of his speeches I'm convinced he wants to do the right thing for America. So yeah, they're pretty different, but in the end I believe Trump and Bernie are closer to each other in some respects, than Bernie and Aunt Crooky-Bribe.

that's totally what i said dude
i just said that coming from my perspective and my region which is "so democratic/so progressive" it doesn't seem like there is an awful amount of support for hillary at the moment.
actually quite the opposite.

Look, people! A guy who thinks he knows what America is going to do based on what the handful of people he knows are going to do. All polling agencies are wrong! They should just ask these guy's friends.

Look at this face. It's the face of prisoner #8758966

why would you post that twice, gayboi?

fuck off

Because the first time I posted gave an error.

I'm not gonna lie. I am a staunch conservative, and I would never vote for douche Trump, and while I won't vote for Hillary either, I and others like me who will sit this one out or vote for some 3rd party candidate will throw the election to Cankles. It's a shame - she is the shittiest Dem nominee ever, so the GOP one-upped them and nominated the shittiest republican candidate ever.

Do you honestly think they'll charge her at this point in the elections?

Still putting your pulled teeth under your pillow, too?

Your perspective accounts for a minimal part of all the possible perspectives. Don't be so self-centered.

your life is an error.

What the fuck. Obviously Bernie and Trump both want to change the system. But they ways in which they would rebuild it once broken are so different, that saying Bernie is close to Trump is like saying John Lennon and Lil wayne are the same because they want to be artists.