Thong or no thong?

Thong or no thong?
I'm saying no thong.

nobody cares dude, stop making threads about this. the internet is full of shit like this.

You cared enough to come in the thread and post.
The internet if full of shit like this....
Couldn't you say that about every thread on Sup Forums?

no thong,sexy lips

Is that Amanda Seafood?

I just don't even see where you can argue those aren't lips.

hahaha

Thong. Check out the other angles for confirmation.
thefappening so/amanda-seyfried-upskirt-65-photos/

oh i want to lick it xxxxxxxx

there are thongs, thats why you see them strained as it goes up the ass region
but we see everything nevertheless

I think it is a little bit thong, a little bit lips

what?

Post them don't have time for shit site.

so seyfried pussy and ellen page tits
not a bad day for thursday

Yet you have time for this shit site...

hot in both case

Only have time for one shit site per day

Kek! The majority of the internet is shit sites ;P

Oh great! It must be summer time again!
/b is kill

where is this from?

No thong those are pussy lips. Speaking from experience with vagina.

Into the Forest. Hits theaters in July.

Oh great. One of those guys that thinks traffic increases in summer even when moot said otherwise. And for whatever reason feels if you don't come to this site every day all year round you shouldn't be able to post on Sup Forums. Only people with no life like me should be able to post. Look i called them summer fags, god i am fucking cool. You realize how big of a fucking loser you look like right?

So thong confirmed after all sadly according to this picture. It makes sense anyways, no one would wear a short skirt on a movie set with no underwear, especially in a scene where she's laying on top of something that gives a peek up her skirt. She'd be insanely self conscious about that.

It's a photo shoot not a movie idiot

A sight that her dog can see all day every day.

There was no way for me to know that based on the thread, the only context clue here is that she's an actress. I know you don't like your fap fantasies being stomped on, but calm down.

Either way, unless this was intended to partially be a nude shoot, there would be no reason for her to not have underwear on. They would actually require her to have it on in the case of compromising the pictures, etc.
But we don't need an explanation anyways, we can already see she's wearing underwear.