So my roommate and my girlfriend have been considering a threesome for awhile now (since before we all moved in...

So my roommate and my girlfriend have been considering a threesome for awhile now (since before we all moved in together). The other night we were home alone (his girlfriend was at a friend's house, and our other two roommates were out), but I didn't expect anything to happen because I had to wake up really early for work.

I make a joke to him and ask "lol if I suck your dick will you give me a ride to work tomorrow?" He responds with "I'll give you a ride if SHE sucks my dick." I say "Alright, I mean we're considering an open relationship so might as well start now."

I tell them whatever happens, happens and to let me know whether I'm getting a ride or not and try to go to bed.

Guess what, I can't sleep. I hear them talking with each other about random stuff then they get quite. I start hearing slurping sounds and my jaw drops with excitement. "Oh shit she's actually sucking his dick!" The slurping stops shortly after and I hear my girlfriend giggle saying "It's okay, you're fine."

Did she make him cum that quickly? She never makes ME cum that quick.

I get up and grab a drink of water from the kitchen and say "Soooo..?" Apparently they were just cuddling and kissing each other. I didn't expect any kissing, but whatever. She tells me I need to get some sleep cuz I work early, but I'm kind of excited and say "fuck getting sleep, I kind of want to get some dick." She responds with "if anyone's getting any dick it's gonna be me." I go and get them a condom JUST IN CASE. I also whisper in to his ear "If you guys do actually fuck, I'll feel a lot better about that thing I told you about," he nods in response. More on this later.

An hour passes and they just keep cuddling and kissing, but at this point I'm getting uncomfortable and my hearts racing because I think they're getting a little too romantic which is not what I want out of an open relationship, I just want open sexuality.

Cont.

I go out and ask her to come to bed, effectively pulling the plug on what was happening.

Next morning I wake up with barely any sleep (haven't been sleeping well at all lately) feeling a little shook up after the night before. And I text her around 9:30am saying that I'll be coming home early at 11:30 cuz I'm not feeling well. She doesn't respond for awhile and my first honest thought was "Oh my god they're fucking." I text her again 30 minutes later asking if she's alright, and she respond saying yes but she's worried about me and that her and our roommate will pick me up from work.

The whole ride home I'm tired as fuck and I'm just trying to doze off. When we part at the apartment I start to unbuckle but my roommate tells me we need to talk. My heart sinks because I already know where this is going. They reveal to me that sometime after I left for work, my girlfriend went to the bathroom and saw our roommate sleeping on the couch, he looked cold so she gave him a blanket. Then they watched cartoons for awhile and started getting close and started to kiss again, then apparently one thing led to another and they ended up actually fucking. I just responded with "okay" and get up but he says "let's talk about this for a bit." Both of them feel terrible, but at the moment I was way too tired to register all of what was happening and I just wanted to sleep. I wasn't mad at them, because I basically gave them permission to do so the night before. I told them I needed to sleep on this and we'll talk later.

I get up and my girlfriend chases after me and we hug and I tell her I just need to sleep and that she needs to get to work.

I get in bed and start to sob, but no tears come out. I haven't actually cried in who knows how long. I stop after a bit and tell myself that I deserve this.

The thing I told him about before (when I whispered in his ear) is that the past couple days I had been exposing myself and jerking off on Omegle, which I have a history of doing and it infuriated my girlfriend every time, it almost ended our relationship before. So the pain and confusion I was feeling felt warranted. I deserved this, this is my punishment. I wanted them to fuck because I wanted to feel as betrayed as my girlfriend did in the past. But the night before I was reacting in a way I didn't expect, which is why I asked them to stop. But learning that they ended up fucking behind my back anyway completely amplified the emotions I was experiencing.

The next 10 hours of the day while my girlfriend was at work became the most intense roller coaster of emotions I've ever had in my life. I felt confusion, anger, hate, spite, content, depression, all one after another throughout the day. I saw the condom they used in my trash can and I immediately knew they did anal, I could see small specks of fecal matter on it, but no cum, so that's good I guess. I had a few drinks to numb the pain and distract myself, but after I had a shot of Kraken rum I didn't feel anything. At that point I reached a state of nirvana-like content and I just wasn't mad anymore.

After she gets home work I start a conversation I had been dreading all day. I start by asking her how her day at work was. Then I have her sit next to me and I begin asking her everything that happened between the two of them start to finish. I needed to know. Turns out it was a lot more tame that it was in my head. In my head, I envisioned them fucking like lust filled animals, her begging him to put his big cock in her ass. In actuality, both of them were very nervous, and he asked her if they could do doggy and him put it in her ass. She let him, and she said it went in fairly easily (which pains me a little because it usually takes awhile for me to fuck her ass due to how wide my dick is).

She tells me it was hard at first but then they took the condom off to do it in her ass, which made my heart sink a little. She then tells me he asked if he could cum inside her ass, and she let him, making my heart sink even further. That explains why there wasn't any in the condom. After she tells me all this, I reveal to her via a Kojima-like plot twist that everything has happened for a reason and that I'm glad they fucked. I explain to her I hadn't been the most faithful either and that I exposed myself on Omegle again. I explained to her that I felt like such dog shit, suck lowly garbage, such a waste of space that I wanted to be punished and in them having sex I received that punishment, it just was a lot more intense than I imagined. In telling her this I started to sob, then I started bawling into her chest. This was the first time I've actually cried in years, I didn't even cry when either of my grandparents died.

In the end, I forgave both of them because I wanted this, I just didn't expect it to happen like this. We still want to have a threesome, and in a sense I agree with my roommate that this was a crucial step to take in order for the threesome to work. My roommate tells me that he felt absolutely terrible and that he had betrayed the trust of his best friend. I told him that it was okay because I needed this pain. But we all agree that if I didn't have to work early in the morning, we would've had our threesome then and there.

Is anyone in the wrong? Should we call it off and just stick to being roommates and friends, or should we go ahead with the threesome and see what happens? My girlfriend says that if it doesn't work out she might leave me because she doesn't feel she deserves me after cheating on me, but I don't want to risk losing the woman I've been together with for 9 years.

First of all, punishment doesn't make you feel better man. So him fucking your girl may have made you feel a tad better, but in reality, you will end up holding a grudge and start to grow distrustful. She picks up her phone and you wonder if it is because he is texting. You see them look at each other... was it a knowing glance? Are they planning to fuck? Are they developing feelings? Your need to punish yourself probably ruined your relationship and your friendship with your roommate. Instead of just talking with your girl and being honest with her, you chose to punish yourself. You just ended up punishing everyone. But maybe she will end up with him anyway and everyone will be happy but you.

Ur fucked in the head

tl;dr?

i guess you'r just an idiot, i'll never do this, but if you do, do whatherver you want. i tell realy, if i every get betrayed i go to the jail for killing both with cruelty :D it is really this way i'm gona do.

tl;dr is OP got cucked and cried about being a faggot that jerks off on omegle.

IRL NTR IRL NTR IRL NTR

/thread

NICE BLOG POST YOU RETARDED FAGGOT

Seriously if I knew you in real life and saw you make a post like this, I would hit you with something.

OP you are a pathetic beta faggot cuck. No woman will ever respect or love you and your gf is going to leave you for your roommate.
>Literally kill yourself

Just a solid reminder that you're a legitimate loser and you have failed at life.

This cant be real, right?

Sup Forumsros, he wants to be punished. Stop calling him names and shit. You're just turning him on.

break up move a few states away and try to start a new life.
You are dead inside, why would you treat yourselfe this way.
Stop only careing about your cumies and start a new life.
Look what you have git yourselfe into you autistic fuck.

Let me summarize: If she's just a girlfriend and won't be anything more than that, it doesn't matter. If she more than that, it matters.

As for your friend, fuck him. He fucked your girl. Even if you told him you wanted him to bone her, I'll ask you this: Was it the 3-way you wanted? No. He took her ass. It doesn't matter that she wanted it. All it would have taken is a "Well, let wait until user gets home and do this up right!" But no, he fucked her.

Dude, I've been the 3rd guy in a 3 way between a couple and it's this simple, if we aren't all fucking them someone is getting screwed. Your issue, is he screwed you.

Wtf did just read?

>fags who fell for b8 cuck thread.

just hang yourself dude, fucking cuck

Of course they're gonna fuck if you let them fool around the night before and seemed into it, what's the big deal?

You're right on the cusp of getting what you clearly want and you're about to throw it away. You're only going to kick yourself for it later.

Holy fucking shit. Kill yourself you worthless fucking cuck.

Cucks.
There was never a open relationship that worked.
Op will watch his girlfriend get fucked by a endless train of guys then he will either move and be a depressed autist or become even more beta and will be the provider so she can fuck more.
It is over OP can escape now and stop or go down the road of no return.

It's downhill from here dude.

I made a joke actually. Suck a dick.

What does the cow say?
Moo! Mooo!
What does the horse say?
Neighhh! Neighhhh!
What does the OP say?
CUCKCUCKCUCK CUCKUCK!