Anyone want me to dump pics of my cousin Julia? I get into her dirty thongs every time im at her place and fap...

Anyone want me to dump pics of my cousin Julia? I get into her dirty thongs every time im at her place and fap. Her ass smells incredible.

dump! and wish i was her cousin lol

I'll bite

howd u get the pics?

>Panama City Beach
> Aww shit nigga

Nice! Yeah shes hot huh? In like a curvy nerd way.
So what would you try doing if she was your cousin?

One time came over to her place just as she was jumping in the shower and she told me to chill and watch tv. Went in her room and found her soaking wet still warm thong she'd just taken off after working all day lying in the middle of her room. That was the best shit ever

Nice, dump plz

I didn't say she was hot

Oh shit, dubs demand it OP

Duuuuuump

Oh ok well, what did you mean or why wish that

Don't listen to this fucker, she's hot

Moar

Got any of her tits?

I think so too. Would you destroy this big plump ass?

No, theyre fuckin perfect tho.

Fuck yeah I would. I would ram my dick in her as far as I could and hump and spank the living shit out of her.

Damn, I bet they are! Any more of her tits in general then, even if they're covered?

Nice

Awwww yeah, more?

Goddamn I wish she could hear that, especially her finding out these got swiped of her old macbook and I have them all. I found them in her trash bin, she deleted them but not emptied it lol.

Oh yeah she shows cleavage in almost every selfie she takes

Damn, nice find then! Does she have an insta you could hook us up with??

Oh my god, moooooaaar

Damn, those are some godly tits, no wonder she shows em off. Keep em coming, OP!

I wanna just yank her shirt down and brick all down her titties an in her bra all over her nipples

Oh my god, those tits

Me too man, me too

Fuck dude, I would put my cock between those double D's and thrust like a bull until I blasted my hot load all over that cute face.

You got it buddy

Wonder how she'd like that? She shouldnt be surprised the way she shows them off and wears nothing but push ups.

Full hooooouse, keep em coming

I love thinking about all the dudes in her life like her boss and customers she waits on just staring at her tits the entire time and like never making eye contact, just blatant titty eye fucking

Holy fuck that's awesome. I doubt anyone could keep their eyes off of em.

What restaurant does she work at?

Hell yeah. Shes clearly likes it or wouldve started covering them up more a looooong time ago

No i meant she works in retail actually just like helping customers

Oh definitely, she must looooove the attention. Fuck, I would suck her tits dry.

Ohhhh okay never mind. Thought I recognized her for a sec, she must just have one of those familiar faces or something.

Tell us about what her used thongs smell like. How do you fap with them? Do you ever take any home?

Plus since I am usually getting into her thongs and stuff I can tell you she spends an absolute shit ton on nice bras. All the ones Ive ever seen are fancy as fuck all from victorias secret, most of them are ultra push up too

Got any more of her in tank tops or sports bras? Those shoulders and tits are incredible.

Have a kik? We could get more

Goddamn that's sweet. Do you know her cup size?

Looks like a solid C cup Mr. Dubs.

Sweet, do you have any more good pics of them by any chance?

Oh yeah man, I bet she fingers herself at nice to all the dirty guys that were drooling over her titties that day.

She wears a lot of micro thongs or those v strings from VS, theres usually a pretty huge pussy stain on them she must get soaking wet horny multiple times per day, but they mainly smell like her sweet ass. Never like shit, just really sweaty and like her clean sweaty asshole. Usually its crunchy from the crotch all the way up the back from how much her butt cheeks must sweat. I usually smell one while nutting all over the pussy stain of another pair. Shes never noticed or said anything about finding cum on her thongs.