This was my surgeons idea of cutting the frenulum. he didn't solve the problem...

this was my surgeons idea of cutting the frenulum. he didn't solve the problem, all he did was make my dick look like john hancock from fallout 4.

This is scarier than any gore thread I've seen. I'm leaving.

he made it worse,the cunt...

great, now i have to make a 'mutilated dicks' folder.

Yeah that's bad.

>not already having one

Bruh, you're never gonna fap again are you.

wtf? sue that motherfucker for a billion dollars in cash he fucked you good

I'm not a professional dickologist, but that looks incorrect.

whats that maggot like thing in the middle?

every thought of cleaning it?

This is probably karma for going into cut/uncut threads and berating all the cut fags. Maybe it'll get infected and have to be amputated so you can become a woman?

stitches

Ok, I may have missed the previous threads but what was this suposed to fix? I don't supose your guy just out of the blue said "hey, how about we cut a hole in your dick?" and you just said "sounds like a plan."

i wash it, i cant use soap or anything.

dafuq? anyone know the backstory on this?

He tore his foreskin or whatever that skin piece is hold

Heh... hanCock

dude what the fuck
did you try and stick your dick in your dogs mouth????

put iodine on it and keep it dry

Holy shit
Jesus Christ

WTF
KILL ME NOW

I'M DONE!

they were going to make the frenulum a little less tight which didnt even need doing to be honest but they fucked it up because he didn't know what he was doing, he just mutilated me instead.

had the same problem, got to the next drug store and get some plasters, that hold the wound together.
Leave them on for a couple of days, then replace them with new ones.
Be careful that you don't open the wound again.

Thx user. Sounds like fapping related injury...
Wouldn't just cutting the frenulum where it meets the foresking make for a better choice? No need for that gash that I can see...

trust me Sup Forumsro this is a bait thread if there ever was one. faggot has a self harm problem and stuck his dick in his dogs mouth and then a steaming hot cup of noodles which explains the dirty remenants everywhere

You are suing this motherfuker right?If you didn't absolutely need it why would you let anyone with a scalpel near your dick?

You could probably sue him... or her

sue him
receive bunch of money

you're welcome

Oh, i c, OP wins again I guess...

Yeah he'll be swimming in pussy with all that cash. Wait shit

holy shit please answer the dubs i wanna know too

yea ikr?! what the fuck were they doing the cunts!!! they've made my dick look fucking grim now. im interested to know what its going to look like once its healed.

its art!

Kek
> Rip dick

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

WAIT WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK THIS IS PHOTOSHOPPED ISNT IT

i already explained what happened, i was getting the frenulum cut and the surgeons did that instead because they were clueless niggers.

Holy shit please answer these dubs I also wanna know

>Ripped dick

this is magical

I'm sure they didn't anticipate this. Also doesn't it hurt like hell and are you just walking with your dick out all the time

Why for the love of god? Why!?

fucking hell is going on please answer these dubs

it hurt at first but its been a week and 2 days since the op so it doesnt hurt anymore now. every time i got a boner i was in so much pain.

tbh it looks kinda sad

The fuck

10 out of fucking 10

honestly bro, you seem to be relax about it..

how come? What are bitches saying when they see your mutilated dick, doesn't this bother you?

Looks like A+ high five good job to me

its only a week after surgery, it no where near healed yet.

I'm relaxed because I'm a bitch

What was the original goal here? Why would you want to have a suregon cut your dick?

Are you the guy from the thread like 3 weeks ago?

Ok I don't get something how the hell did you end up with a hole in your cock did they chop a piece off or pull the stitches too early
Genuinely the fuck did those niggers do

Holy shit please answer the dubs I also wanna know

Sue the incompetent fucker, he shouldn't have a medical license.

i was getting cyst removed and i thought they might aswell cut the frenulum so my forskin could go down further when i get a boner but they just made it worse and look like that.

I'm not sure, but there was a thread sometime last month with a guy that had his foresking grown to the head because of a circumcision gone wrong or something. This might be him.

It's a prop, a movie prop.
[spoiler] Please? [/spoiler]

Uhoh that doesn't work here

holy shit please answer these dubs I also wanna know

nope, i did make a thread last week though.

Ehhh.. its not that bad OP... Can eh .. Can hardly notice..

FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE FUCKING SUE

>didn't solve the problem

You ungrateful fool. Foreskin has a purpose. It's to keep the head sensitive so you can actually enjoy sex

pretty sure my boners pulled the stiches open which means they really fucked it up if they made it tighter than what it was before ffs...

this is legitimate. the only backstory i know is from being on livejournal and seeing the actual guy posting this (got linked from here) in 2006. It's legit. The story is that people are mentally ill. I don't think the guy was trans though. i recognize the picture because it was literally the first thing i saw on the internet that made my stomach do backflips

I think your "surgeon" doesn't actually have a medical license.

Yeah, and it is also a prime producer of high quality dick cheese.

i wasnt getting rid of the forskin, i was trying to get it to go down further when i get a boner.

That's what I thought because they should be in for about a month or so and you said it's been only a week. However, the surgeon should have expected this and made sure it didn't happen.

Only if you are an unhygienic nigger. It literally takes a second to wash penor.

then why didnt he cut the frenulum itself?

its like going to the barber and instead of cutting your hear he/she just cust off parts of your forehead and pretends your hair was going to look better now

Are you implying that people with foreskin are not unhygienic niggers?

nig

When i see shit like this it reminds me of how great my life is.

because the surgeon was fucking retard that has never done it before and didnt know what we was doing. i dont understand why he was allowed to do go ahead and do it. if i knew he was not qualified, i would never of let him do it.

answer the dubs, mine aswell, ffs!

Just scroll from bottom to top and pretend it's a story of a man miraculously reattatching his missing nob to his shaft.

Seems he cut off a finger aswell

i dont know how i would be able to sue them.

Shit that was actually a thing right. A mental disorder where people have the compulsive need to cut off and remove body parts

well shit op. I'd sue him. Anyway i'm gonna go jackoff and maybe not get a massively infected wound on my dick(seriously. Antibiotics, rubbing alcohol, and call a doctor ASAP.).

FFS, I need to have a frenuloplasty this summer and shit like this scares the living hell out of me.

well you should atleast get a surgeon thats done it before, unlike me.

Duly noted.

Healthcare in Sweden is pretty fucking terrible though.