Old Fluffy Thread hit image limit

Old Fluffy Thread hit image limit.
New Fluffy Thread not yet.
Come, my evil horse butchers! Come and post!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4
youtu.be/S2W0laulr9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First!

Second!

Don't mind me. Just dumping some pics.

Pt. 3

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Fwuffy nu wan!

Here, have some Hugbox.

Breath

Goat! Oh, wait, this isn't a counting thread. My bad, have fluffy!

>e

meh

GO WAI! DIS SMATY THREAD NAO!

That is a damn good smarty.

Haven't seen this one yet, I like it

And then nothing bad happened.

Yeah except the out-of-focus muzzle on it. There's no depth of field where the nose would be that blurry but the cheek fluff in sharp relief

I know! With buffed cheeks and all.

Have a crummy one too!

willing to do an choose your own adventure. (first come first serve, no shit posts )
>Anyone want to play ?

Fox. Nice.

On the Internet everybody is a smarty connoisseur.

Be good if this was a faggot/trap thread, but it isn't.
So an hero now.

And the finale, I think.

I think somebody has an art degree

Got it from another fluffy thread a few days ago.

No, I bailed on that shit for CS because I didn't want to be poor.

It's a damn good picture, for sure, but the fluff on the near cheek should be in the same focus as the nose. A little cleanup and it would be perfect. The rendering on the fluff is fucking gorgeous.

bamp

What's up fellow followers of the Fluffy fandom. (I like alliteration.)

Alright man I meant no offense

Smarties suck, so they succeed at only suffering and shit.

None at all taken. I did get most of the way through an art degree, lol. Nice deduction skills.

>When you come out as a poopie babbeh

These are so autistic, we don't want any kind of ponies, snuff fetish or not.

Fluffies grow fat or fit, either way they find rather funny fates.

These are so snuff, we don't fetish any kind of ponies, want or not.

We don't come into your dick rate threads and call you homos, so why do you still intrude on us?

Here, have a retarded smarty.

Ah piss off and let us enjoy the fluffies.

More smarties.

I fucking love the poopeh babbehs.

Cause everybody loves smarties.

No refunds, though.

wtf is that circle?

Would anyone happen to have the one where the fluffies are in a poop-pyramid? Where the fluffy on the top is pooping on the fluffy below him, and below him, ad infinitum?

Best way to deal with haters is to post more fluffies.

>jus enfie babbehs poopie up famwy

youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4

Does anybody remember this?
youtu.be/S2W0laulr9Q

In my headcanon, sales of high-end air rifles skyrocketed after Fluffies were released into the wild.

Fuck it ill start.

>you are a landlord for a few bungalow apartments.in shitty areas
>fuck it , it pays
>you keep it simple , drive into town and go door to door collecting rent . most poor fags and wetbacks prefer paying in cash.
>last stop. you open the door and get hit by a wave of shit smell .
>wtf.jpeg
>you investigate. all the tenants stuff is gone.
>a note is left on the fridge . "dear user, Im sorry i had to leave town for a while, my months rent is under the bed in my room. I had to leave some of my stuff behind. please look after my fluffies.
>signed shaniqua nigmelon obama
>the smell is coming from the bedroom
>you open the door , two adult fluffies , one mare and one a stallion (mare- blue fluff, stallion -red fluff) and 5 foals. varying in colors. there is an open full bag of kibble and a litterbox spilling over with shit. a brown foal is waist deep in it crying for its mother "nuh wan be poopie babbeh" it moans
- "dummeh misa , fwuffy wan sketties fow smawty and specew fewnd, and kwean witta box, poopie babbeh too dummeh to cwean poopies"

>WHAT DO?

Take the rent, walk out, begin eviction proceedings

Try to take care of em. Don't want to deal with angry nignogs

Go to the litter box and use the shovel to dig out the poopeh babbeh and force feed that smarty bitch her own shit. See if she's still hungry then.

if twilights female what's happening to flullepuff

awwh thats actually kinda sad

>Check the colors of the babbehs, if any of them are unusual colors or worth more than a buck, go get a box.
>Collect rent, then put the valuable babbehs in the box.
>Take note if Bebbehs are weaned or not.
>If not, put mommeh in box.
>Get baseball bat and beat remaining fluff to death.
> (have to do our part for pest control after all)
> Promise mama fluff sketties at end of week if she takes good care of valuable babbehs.
> Tell her you will kill her an babbehs if she doesn't comply.
> Take steps to evict tenant.
> Once bebbehs are weaned, take mama fluff to shelter.
> Sell weaned bebbehs for fat stacks.

Hope nobody posts 'the Farm' that's the most depressing fucking comic I've ever laid eyes on

> ==>Fuck you Andrew Hussie

I need to get writing; I have this idea of a fluffy on trial (possibly an entire feral herd) featuring the neighbors as various jurors, attorneys, etc.

What is BBEG?

Bump

Big Bad Evil Guy...basically, shorthand for the antagonist.