First i was called a newfag for hating him

>First i was called a newfag for hating him
>Now i am called a newfag for liking him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pWFvv9cBUDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same. I was his subscriber since 50000. I really miss the kids that ddos videos:(

>not getting the message
You're a newfag.

who is this burger?

youtu.be/pWFvv9cBUDc

If not a newfag, then a new-and-hopeless-jewtube-nigger-faggot

He's the biggest faggot on YouTube

bump

seems like self promotion.

>burger
You again! Lol so clever

Anyone who liked leafy after he stopped telling stories and started making reaction videos is an edgy underage who needs to leave.

That's because you're supposed to not give a shit about some faggot that doesn't matter

True.. It is funny that he used to be mentioned in every god-tier-youtuber thread in unironic way. As soon as H3H3 released the rant video, suddenly he became "retard" and "autist"

Your a newfag for caring, nufag.

>still caring about youtubers
just do everyone a favour and kill yourself

Think for yourself, you fucking brainless cuck.

I like both of them but h3 slightly more
Hila has some cute feets

I renember when i made hate threads on him and only got hate for it.

First time I watched a Leafy vid was also my first time doing acid. I want him to fuck me.

This guy is great for detecting whose a faggot. If you love his shit, you are literally cancer to society. Have fun watching a stupid gameplay and listen to some ugly fag talking in dank memes.

You took acid and then watched Youtube? What kind of braindead unimaginative faggot are you.

He's stupid asshole kid on youtube who tries to make you care about other youtube bullshit for no reason.

You're so angry lmao. It lasted longer than expected and at that point I just wanted to sleep. But you're right, looking at trees is surely better, retard

Good drugs like acid are wasted on children like you. Stick to smoking weed and snorting cheap coke.

Dude not that user, but dont go all supreme psychonaut. Drugs are drugs, treating some better than others is laughable.

Kill yourself thx :)

Leafy is a cunt who aims at children because he has daddy issues

>Uses smileys on Sup Forums

Anything to piss newfriends off :)
Thanks for playing

Its funny that Sup Forums has always hated children. but when leafy makes fun of it everyone goes apeshit.

>good drugs like acid
>you children
>try coke instead

I-is this bait? user-kun... I didn't know you f-felt this way

Leafy sucks. You're stupid for liking him.

he is cute tho

Proof that Sup Forums is dead

Some faggot pops up on every other thread saying this shit lmao. Sup Forums's been dead for years. Stop necroing the board and go on over to wizardchan, ugly faggot.

>Newfag detected

Leafy is my cousin. Found out recently. Still have not watched his videos. Only one youtuber for me. Robbaz is love, Robbaz is life.

Where u from, user? Help me stalk Leafy.

How's about you form your own opinion and stop giving a fuck what the virgins on this website think of you, you fucking scrub

Bah, he did live in Utah for a while, but I believe he moved to Ocala FL when his mom got transferred to another bank. Little fucker added me on Steam, but we play different types of games, so I do not play online with him.

I prefer ARK, PvP nigga, none of that PvE pussy shit, Skyrim modded till I notice frame rate drop, same thing with Fallout series. And a bit of KSP.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I die on the inside a little every time I see this fuck's face. Fuck you OP for even bringing this up, this is worse than trap threads.

>meme generator.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

>Navy seals copypasta

>burger chaser you still here from like 3 hours ago?
kek, here is your proof of my samefagging from before

Also, all the leafy and keemfag threads is just showing that summer is definitely in full effect. All you kids need to kys.

I don't mind leafy (I don't watch his videos) but other people I do have talked about him.

The type of people who watch his videos and enjoy his content are underage so you should probably be banned on site if you admit you watch this kid.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kek

Actually all the leafy hate videos i see are from underages

After all the years of seeing this shit on here, no one has corrected the spelling in this moldy pasta. I guess it is just part of the joke now. The banana is this gens annoyance. Stop reaching back in time and come up with new stuff.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon. I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree. Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot.

>now you're called a faggot and a 12 year old.

>bread instead of thread
I've been seeing a lot of anons do this recently, really screams DO I FIT IN YET??? Le old funny play on words from olddays I'm such an oldfag xD