Soup Sup Forums

Soup Sup Forums
I just took 900 mg of gabapentin, what should I expect? I've heard it is supposed to be like Xanax. Ps I have to go to work in an hour.

Also general drug thread!

It's not like Xanax

I take that everyday for nerve damage.

youre gonna be pretty dizzy

Is there any kind of euphoric high or will it just be relaxing?

I take 600 everyday WITH my 40MG percocet. Honestly its like a ciggarette buzz by its self. So.

neither

you will feel relaxed as fuck OP thats about it unless you drop a bong and a valium

gummy and scatterbrained, but really, its not like xanax, I take that daily for peripheral nerve damage
not really a high, at all.
it's also prescribed for seizure patients

protip
>call in sick

Gummy is actually the perfect word, thats why i said cig buzz.

why the fuck would you experiment with a drug, right before going to work.

Nothing. It's not a decent high. It gives you that floaty feeling with minimal, if any, euphoria. It's slightly relaxing, but will sap a chunk of your energy.

I abused it about 4 times maybe. I took 3 grams of the shit, though. 900 won't do much.

quads speak
and same, though thankfully have been able to reduce opiate pain meds to occasional 5/325 percs and psuedo opiate tramadol, hope you don't have to go higher, that shit just sucked motivation to do anything outta me, plus all the hoops to jump through for them

fair enough

It's gonna feel like you've had 3 beers

so like a faggot?

Haha win.
Im awaiting hip surgery thats i tske it, they actually gave me opana 60mg a day at first but it was aweful because i just like to smoke weed

I work in a kitchen. We all take drugs before work.

Haha

I'm in my granny panties laying on the bed

Lol i can agree with this statement

who else /epileptic/?
is it wrong to find seizures 'fun' during, and 'refreshing' afterwards?
i would have them every day if i could.

I've yet to hear of one kitchen crew who doesn't, in fact I'd be kinda wary of one that was straightedge
it'd be like having a healer in a game who wasn't stoned or gay, unnerving.

See?

I've wondered if some of the people who I encounter do actually feel that way, a few I'm damn sure do, and while I know in most cases it's not a legit concern, length, level etc.. damn is it unpleasant to watch. Never got used to it, much less when having to restrain

I am type 1 diabetic and the 24 hours after having a low blood sugar seizure feels like a hangover, but after the hangover feeling goes away I feel refreshed. Unless I've bitten my tongue.

Love it

yeah, they tried giving me that, and fentanyl too, fuck that
and wish that my state would allow cannabis oil even, much less any other variant. It does for only very severe cases, and ffs, oil is stripped of most if not near all the "high" stuff it's only the pain relieving, sleep, and appetite enhancing properties, but no, tied into everyone will be high everywhere 420blze fear mindset.
would've far preferred and prefer to take that rather than deal with the complications and difficulties of opiates

your dick looks like a grill's shoulder

Lol that is my shoulder

Ugh, I miss gabapentin so much

how the fuck would you get de-prescribed that?

I swear if gabapentin gets controlled and restricted cause of high seekers and soccer-moms/fox news, fuck. it's one of the few in-obtrusive meds that has actually worked for my spinal degeneration. just... fuck.

I was never prescribed, I got it from someone I don't talk to anymore.

My doc prescribed 100mg three times a day. This weekend I was in lots of pain and I took two at once. But it's a low dosage.

Gabapentin? Fucking seriously? Why not just go get high on lithium.. fucking losers go get some Crok

Nice try, but Immunity Cat.

You should not be such a pussy. I was taking like 1800mg twice a day. It doesn't do shit.

i think diabetes doesnt has much to do here. i'm also an insulin junkie... If i didnt have weed I would have killed myself already..

anyway, this thing sounds to me like Pregabaline effects, which is not bad at all, it feels refreshing too

I just took 1500mg gabapentin and .75mg Xanax. Gabapentin is a pretty nice high, very very relaxing. Also, I've gotten sort of hyper on it at times as well. It's very odd, sometimes it relaxes me, other times it makes me wired.

Take some Xanax with it, you'll be loaded. Maybe have a beer or two also. But be careful, if you don't do stuff like this often, take it slow man. Alcohol with gaba and xan could be a bad idea if you overdue it

Neither, that shit isn't for a high.

Fuck your post. My moms gunna be fine nigga