Amerifags, how does it feel to play a shit tier version of our proud English sport

Amerifags, how does it feel to play a shit tier version of our proud English sport.

how does it feel to play without a ball?

I laughed.

Ha! Got em.

Played both, football is more fun sandlot, rugby is more fun with the full on rules.

Tomato toemahtoe

Yes, we run around hitting each other with gumshields. You autistic fuck.

Pic related: It's you.

And yet with all those pads the hits are still violent enough to kill players during games.

There's some shit out there that suggests that the pads make the hits even more violent and damaging because the players are less likely to curb a hit that will hurt them since they're wearing armor.

i fixed it for you OP

If American football is played with rugby's equipment there would be deaths on the field.
If rugby is played with American football equipment nothing would happen because everyone's too heavily equipped to do anything.

Different sports with their different merits. Football is str build and rugby is dex build.

>watching any sport at all

Jesus what a waste of time. Especially soccer.

Hockey is the closest thing to being entertaining

motorsport is the only worth while kind of sport.
not nascar tho.

That's probably exactly what it is tbh. If you watch both the tackles are generally a lot different. Rugby tackles are more dragging a player down. Football tackles are more knocking a player down.

Ice Hockey>Rugby

Fuck off mate, I don't buy any of the shit that just came out of your mouth.

This. Did both for a year and I can say a rugby's tackle is like being pulled down slowly but surely whereas an American football's tackle is like a wrecking ball that snaps you down and knock your lungs out.

Canadian detected.

For the love of god!
American football came from rugby.
The introduction of the "Yankee torpedo" is now know as a "pass" and the reason for the pads and helmet is because Americans play and hit harder. This also lead to the downs in between plays as to reduce deaths/injuries. So everyone shut up already.

>football is str build
>rugby is dex build

what the fuck are you on about? is dex having fucking massive blokes who weight 20 stone smashing into eachother dex? only a limited amount of people on the team actually run

amerifat handegg is more dex you motherfuckers run like the wind
i dont doubt you also have strong guys but having 6'6 20stone men smashing into eachother is a requirement for rugby desu

quit being a nigger and google that shit.
If enough sources say something happened, it's safe to assume that it happened.
there are several hundreds of deaths from american football related injuries every year, whether it be high school, college, or professional.
It's a dangerous sport, and calling them pussies for having so much gear is like calling a swat team pussies because they have kevlar.

kek

kek'd

>mfw was 6'6 and 20 stone in January this year
all fat tho

>Proud

Know what else is proud? Soccer. Just like all the other third world shit sports that only you guys care about

allez l'asm

I've made more money off casual bets in both the Premier and Championship Leagues then you will ever make in a lifetime, poorfag. How does it feel to live in an air-conditioned shack?

>playing handegg
fuck off faggot

Jokes on you faggot. They're both gay as fuck. Shouldn't you be voting or some dumb shit. AMERICA RIDES AGAIN.

Rubgy is the sport played by Lord Dio.
Handegg is not.
[/case]

Football is already called football fuck off with your handegg

/thread

So, fags play rugby naked?

please juse [/thread] already