ITT: worst tinder/blind date expiriences

ITT: worst tinder/blind date expiriences

>Be me
>Know what tinder is and want to give it a try
>have severe confidence issues and can't bare the the thought of girls showing my profile to each other and laughing.
>go on Sup Forums and just masturbate instead

kill yourself.

Anxiety is not real instead it is but a reflection of your own inability to grasp reality and inferiority.

man the fuck up.

what your feeling is the same feeling everyone feels you are just choosing to see yourself as the center of the universe and cannot seem to realize that nothing you do or will ever do will ever fucking matter.

the same goes for everyone else.

life is shit, its called being an adult and starting to realize this.

>match with girl on tinder
>start conversation
>end up asking her out for coffee
>yes
>d-day
>go to coffee shop and wait for her
>message her asking where she is
>says shes sick and sent a message about it
>didn't get it
>ask to rescheduale
>day before second time
>still sick
>rescheduale again
>dinner this time
>shes doing national exams to see if she can get into uni
>says shes too tired
>ask to resheduale
>she removes me from tinder

first and so far only tinder date that didnt even happen

find another and repeat

you fail to realize that just like you any girl you talk to on their is also talking to mutiple other people so at anytime someone could come along who is more attractive than you and take their attention away.

so, stand back up, message some whores, fuck them, then move on.

your not going to find a girlfriend on tinder, or are far less likely too. use it like women are using it.

im probably too beta for that

honestly man you are exactly what is wrong with society.

i saw this with all honesty and integrity ...

/life.

>anxiety
>not real
What a fucking idiot is that why its recognized by medical professionals as a real mental health disorder and treated as such you fucking moron?

>b me
>match with smoking hot Philippine girl goes to college in city close by
>they agree to drink and stay the night at my place
>my friend and i drive an hr and pick up girl and her friend thinking were going to get lucky
>driving pearl white scion frs not that it matters
>girls see us think were cute, thinks car is hot
>they get in car
>immediately start fucking with us
>"so b's, you guys fuck alot of girls or what?"
>facepalm
>my friend doesnt catch on right away
>digs us a hole we cant crawl out of
>we go to my place and drink and hang out all night
>not entirely bad, they were kinda cool but the hot bitch stole my favorite sweatpants
>fuck her

Bait

treated ?
you mean the medical field reconizes that a chemical imbalance is the cause of some mental illness so therefore we prescribe pills to "re balance" only to have the patient build up an immunity to the drug after a year or so or maybe even less , then prescribe them another kind of pill to re balance, wait for immunity then resubscribe?

the human mind cannot be "fixed"

anyone who is on anxiety meds wishes they weren't , or has a fucked up dependency on them .
there are literally signs at the bus stop that says "are you sad? you dont have to do it alone" sponsered by the goverment and drug companies.

what did people 200 years ago do when they were sad?

go ahead, take your pills you subhuman fucking moron.

>oh it forgot to mention that she didnt bang us because she apparently only likes black guys and she was trying convince my friend and i to let her put shit in our asses. no bait

The person said anxiety is not real it is real it is a chemical imbalance in the mind thank you for proving my point

Also
>what did people 200 years ago do when they were sad
You're fucking stupid if you think anxiety only consist of being sad

Ok this one makes me cringe thinking about it
>See tonnes of tinder threads on Sup Forums with some decent wins
>I'm a 6/10 at best but have good self confidence so fuck it
>Play on the fact i'm a funny guy so make my profile just as funny
>After about 20 odd matches of dull girls with no common interests meet a nice one
>she likes marvel and vidya so its going sick
>She tells me so much personal stuff and me like says stuff like she trusts me so much etc
>I am a bit happy that i made it this far as i'm not a giant ladies man
>So after 2 weeks of talking I ask her if she wants to grab food seen as i was going out to pickup overwatch on the same day
>She says yes
>The day arrives we've still been chit chatting alot and i'm pretty hyped
>We talk on the day via facebook and she tells me about her cosplay stuff
>instaboner.jpg hope she hops in slutty dva costume or something
>She says about animal cosplay
>Arouses suspicion
>Tell her to send a pic of what she means
>d-day.bmp
>It's a fucking fox fursuit
>I am an advocate of anti fur shit
>My mind is fucked straight 9/10 grill done fucks me up with this bombshell
>I go mute and don't talk for a while
>Last ditch attempt seen as all feelings are gone for this girl
>Say "So you trynna smash?"
>Instablock.gif
>Later get unblocked
>I had learned she has some issues with anxiety and depression
>She sometimes feels like she emotionally hurts people and gets into a fucked up state
>I hit her with a paragraph i made up to play on this as i wanted to fuck her up before the end
>Here the paragraph
> I don't know why we even started talking, I thought there was a spark but you were too timid. Even at this point i ponder if i should have made a move. I know you feel bad about this stuff but my self esteem is low as it is so that turn down didn't help. I am thankful for our conversation and this seems so silly seen as we live so close. I guess one of use should have bucked up some courage huh. Anyways its too late now so see ya"

except most men would actually show up on the date. And maybe after go to see an other woman.

Instead, most girls would just not respond ever and just pick the guy that seems best for them. And that's usually how they end up with assholes that will use them, but they will love him sooo much though and that fucking complicated love bullshit.

>done all the small talk bs
>got her to come out
>dumb as a niggerfaggot
>fuck her and take her home
>get prank called months later
>2-3 times daily
>she forgot to make number private
>post her number on facebook, Sup Forums and reddit.
>calls me begging for my friends to stop calling her because its ruining her life
>nah get fucked kys bitch, outta my control anyway
>bitch kills herself

Urgh that's ridiculous. How old were they, 12?

Wew lad. Someone is edgy tonight.
What is your medecine? Bushmills and Jager?

fuck you faggots you know i'm right.

Keep popping those pills for your head, and in twenty years, when your an absolute sobbing waste of fucking skin and are just about to pull the trigger... think of me ... the voice of reason.