cut or uncut

>discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng&ab_channel=CollegeHumor
youtu.be/U8rVdGcQlaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

op is uncut btw
circumcision is horrible.

Wish I was uncut. They fucked it up when I was young, now I'm left with uneven foreskin.

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng&ab_channel=CollegeHumor

100% intact and all natural.

Like the wild mustangs of the plains, untameable, unbreakable wild and free

>evolution gave us it
>Jews cut and suck youtu.be/U8rVdGcQlaY

Vote no

Oh, this thread again.

Uncut for top notch masturbation cut for top tier sex. At least that's how it went for me.

WITHOUT

Tfw cut and had no say in it, I cry myself to sleep wondering what i'm missing.

You cut too far bro

Cut is easier to suck
>source: I pressured my bf to get circumcised as an adult

>you will never be truly nullified by a caring domme
feels bad man

Messy pissing after masturbation. That's what.

Cut.
It's a sacrifice in additional feeling for being visually more appealing and not looking like a disgusting skinsock, but it's worth it.

>smeg
>higher chances of getting an STD
>not lasting long enough during sex
that's what you're missing

Cut is certainly not that shiny looking when it's flaccid.

>mfw my dick is between cut and uncut

the foreskin is meant to protect the glans from drying out, so at least my skinsock is hydrated and healthy, while your dried up mushroom cock looks like it was dipped in acid

uncut fuck those muslim removed forskin

same, my foreskin just coves the very bottom of the head and that's it

Femanon here and while uncut may be better for browsing those certain threads, during sexy time cut is definitely more appealing visually and it feels better imo

pics

femanon here a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis is a penis

HRT and be done with your shit already, if you're so insecure about your penis you're all better off as ugly-ass traps

i don't like stinky uncut cocks.

Foreskin protects, and automaticly hydrates the tip making it soft and nice.

Foreskin every day of the week, and you can do plenty of activites with it aswell, like playing with it for example!

you think thats fucking funny mate?

I had mine cut a few years back. Orgasms feel better and jerking off feels better in general. I pity the uncut losers who stick with their filthy, disgusting piece of skin because reasons.

This

Cut is the Mark of the JEW!

ever heard of the phrase 'pulling back your foreskin'?

You never take showers user?

Probably the pic is going to look ubside down cus fuck ny phone

>not lasting long enough during sex
This is not a thing if you've ever heard of kegels. Also, most people fap so hard here and so often that premature ejaculation is virtually a thing of legend nowadays.

kek'd

Cut, has really no effect on me. I had no say or any idea it happened. I'm apparently missing out on something great, but as I cannot ever experience that I'll never know what I'm missing and it won't really matter

unless you have severe phimosis their is no logic to chopping part of your dick off

Bait

holy mother of dragons

White non-religious cut here

it's what?

looks 100% uncut to me man
consider yourself lucky to be uncut
i fucking hate being cut and i hate my parents for it

>White non-religious cut here

My condolences user

At least you are not a nigger.

I'm cut but I'm not religious, nor is my family.. What does this mean? Was I jewed out of my foreskin by jew doctors?

but isnt uncut dicks like compleatly covered? i always though that my dick was like 50% uncut

your mom's dick is 50% uncut

XD XD XD SO FUNNY user *UPVOTE*

End your life tonight family

nah, some guys just have shorter foreskin than others. its genetic or someshit

only if you come with me

the more you know

yeah, this

you're a terrible person

I'm on my 2nd glass of bleach, better catch up

what a neat video!!

you boyfriend must fucking hate you because you forced him to mutilate his penis

I'm cut since the age of 3, I had phimosis. The pain after the surgery wasn't that bad.
I never had a single problem for being cut, my girl loves my dick and I could actually last for at least an hour when fucking.

Uncut definitely. Feels better for both parties. Uncut is only smelly if bad hygiene. Both uncut and cut look the same once hard so fuck off with visually appealing BS. Higher chance of STD's is also false as the smegma produced in uncut penises prevents STD's and cancer. Uncut doesn't require lube and doesn't dry during sex. Uncut makes handjobs a dream. Cut destroys millions of nerves in the penis, you cut bro's don't know what sex truly feels like. The origin of circumcision came from people trying to reduce the pleasure in sex so men wouldn't do it as often. Women who say they prefer cut are probably from the US since them and jews are the only ones who still practice the art of circumcision. I have nothing against cut people as it wasn't their choice but you really can't say cut is better other than higher maintenance.

Sounds like it, now a jew is storing their shekels in a pouch made of your foreskin.

circumcision is practically non existent where i live and society functions just fine. shows how pointless mutilating your dick is

this argument is simply farts. the uncircumsised penis only has the anteater look when soft. when hard it looks very similar to the cut penis. if youre with a girl whos looking at your flaccid dick, it probably wouldnt matter if its cut or not

this. i lost my virginity at thirteen, uncut, and i lasted like 30 minutes. why? because i masturbated

cut and uncut dicks look the exact same hard.

My dick looks like So I'm not so cut. Great

kike here, I'm cut because of tradition. I hear foreskin is supposed to make it easier to have sex - although you nut faster - and I believe it. Ive had stimulation problems before, but there isn't much I can do about it so ill have to use muh shekels to bang really tight women. If I ever have a son ill let him decide if he wants to be cut or not, its not my place to decide his body for him.

Uncut masterfag here, anal+foreskin=heavenly

i'm uncut and i only nut super fast if i don't jerk off for like a week. foreskin is awesome because its kind of like a little fleshlight you always have with you.

Why do you care about another mans cock, fag?

I'm uncut myself and I think that when done on infants it is genital mutilation without consent. However suspending ethics and making simply making an aesthetic comparison, I can say that I will gladly wrap my lips and/or boipucci around either.

OP discussing penis.
OP is a fucking fag.

I bet you cry a lot too.

Summer is here...

Foregen.org has done some promising research on regenerative medicine that could lead to circumcision reversals. Anyone who is interested should take a look.

Crying ma summer ma sumer like the Jews cry about ma holocaust. Cunt.

you know the rules..