Can everyone here talk to me as if you're all one person, I want to have a conversation

Can everyone here talk to me as if you're all one person, I want to have a conversation

but I have nobody else to talk to...

Hey OP, how's it going?

pretty shit to be honest...

how are things with you?

why's that?

Same old, could be better but could be worse, what's got you down?

ehhh, my girlfriend is really hard to talk to over the internet and I deleted my facebook and twitter a few years back and since then none of my friends talk to me and now I've moved and gone to college and so I now basically have no friends

doesn't she have a smartphone?

I know the feeling, I deleted everything except twitter and just slowly phased out of my friends lives, not sure why but I can't seem to phase myself back in. All they do is sit in cars smoking weed and I don't smoke anymore so I have nothing in common with them now.

I can talk to her but online we dont have anything to talk about any conversation ends as soon as I try to start one

pretty much exactly the position I'm in

breaking up?

nah, its been like this for 3 years... its great when we're together but we live a relatively long distance apart but I see her relatively regularly

it's your 1st year in college?

yes

haven't socialized yet? What are your studies?

>ULTIMATE SAME FAG THREAD

Maths and Physics also doing a course in game development

really? cool? i studied some physics too.

What game are you developing OP?

And by the way, you should try meditation.

nice...
I'm actually going with my college to Switzerland to see the LHC soon which should be fun...

and I have to make a small level in unreal but I don't think we ever actually make a full game but we do make a few bits of game

and I do occasionally, I was brought up Buddhist, but Ive been doing it less frequently

Applied sciences?

just kinda general physics both applied and theoretical... mostly theory though

haven't mingled with classmates yet?

I don't really fit in with them they're all friends with each other and I'm just kinda awkward

how come you deleted your social media?

I dunno man it's piqued my interest with how fluid it's reading so far

social media, and despite feeling lonely now everyday for the past year has been like this I normally don't care and I'm normally very anti social...

for me I grew to resent everyone on the site, it was just people I mildly disliked giving their opinions which I didn't care about mixed with shit tier memes and my boring family, the only thing I ever used it for was directly talking to my friends and I had their numbers and steams I thought I can talk to them on there but I have spoken to them all twice in the past year and a half... turns out its hard to talk to people like that...

how about making new ones and adding only friends that you care about? Because in here i'm amazed people haven't started calling you fag or kek