Do you still fap to her, Sup Forumsros?

Do you still fap to her, Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ExxTreem/comments/4pi674/mr_pete_and_jessie_parker_fuck_my_catholic_hole/
youtube.com/watch?v=P2KA1MPqHV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/ExxTreem/comments/4pi674/mr_pete_and_jessie_parker_fuck_my_catholic_hole/

Too soon

What is this shit?

TOO SOON
O
O

S
O
O
N

Too spoon

Welcome to Sup Forums.

What the fuck is wrong with you, OP? Too damn soon.

Fucked up dude, too soon.

mother fucker

Okay honestly who the f is this?

You reply with too soon always no matter what

Your welcome

This is literally it
This is the entire thing
It's fucking stupid so they can spot "new faggs" even though most of these types of comments are bait anyways.

Newfags are supposed to figure this out by themselves, that's kind of like the fun of it.
Stop being a fucking faggot.

Can anyone explain me what is this "too soon " thing about? is that girl dead or something?

the pic of her without bra exists. Anyone still have it?

That's fucking gay
You are just wasting their time

You can be a pedopile, you can be a slut, you can be a whore, you can be a crackhead, you can be a drug addict, you can be a murderer, you can be a Mentally Ill LBG, you can ever fucking be A FUCKING VEGAN

BUT IF YOU ARE SOMEONE THAT WASTES SOMEONES TIME, YOU DONE FUCKED UP user

FUCK YOU!

Have you seen her recently? She gotten fat.

I've been here for years, and this is almost as bad as "that's so computers". Thanks.

Welcome newfriend

I was the same guy as................

Well you tried.

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.
The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.
As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

And what is the fun of typing too soon? This is just another fucking stupid meme like the fingerbox and zozzle shit, b has the dumbest memes ever and no, they are not funny, they're just stupid like all the mongos typing too soon, omg so soon, it's really getting fucking old, you should all die seriously. Oh and bitch is hot, seen her a thousand times now.

Too soon Op, too soon

As the story goes, "Perfection Girl" as Sup Forums knows her fondly, was at a party where a boy spiked her drink with antifreeze, supposedly thinking it would get her really drunk. She soon lost her vision and began slowly dying. He supposedly thought she was just super drunk and started snapping pics and immediately uploading them. After 5 images or so he realizes she's dead. He did take a picture with her bra off, but I can't find it. I don't know where the crossing point is, whether she's dead in one or two of the pics , or all of them .

youtube.com/watch?v=P2KA1MPqHV4

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

  ▲
▲ ▲

You're not wasting your time by the mere fact of deliberately visiting this website? Lmao kill yourself loser

Fucking ugly ass niggers.

Wow and there goes the fag copying the pasta... Fake, and obviously gay. It's just some bitch who is obviously still alive but b decided to make up a gay meme like always. Bitch probable doesnt even know shes famous.

Copy paste much, faggot?

troll the chat

Fucking retard. It is real. Stupid nigger.

Thats what i said.. Fuck this too soon meme is gay i dont know which one is more retarded this one or the fingerbox...

No its not, 95% of b is a bunch of stupid made up memes, fucking die already please. Please fag make another dumb meme.

Yeah..........

You too

Thanks man. I didn't know about the story behind those pictures. Know i understand the "too soon" comments

Been here for years too and this too soon shit is retarded. I fail to know what is so funny about a blond slut thats alive and well.

Too soon and is this story real?

I call Bull shit