Haven't cleaned my keyboard in about 2 years

Haven't cleaned my keyboard in about 2 years.

Ate,capped and did all the dew with this. Now it is time to clean it and see what's inside.

Is Sup Forums ready?

still waiting

ANY day now OP

cmon homo, what's inside of that keyboard?

Bumping

Poop

You're out of control OP

you filthy gook scum

samefag

k

Here u go
bit ly 28NljPX

Haven't cleaned mine in 6 years and I put all my bits of fingernails and cuticles in there, plus eyelashes, eyebrows, and skin flakes. I pity whoever turns it upside down

Nope, nope, nope. You could hope for soap on a rope and you'd still be a massive faggot.

I could feed a whole colony of ants..or two.

And that is just one side. Kek

OP is dirtball confirmed

Not as bad as I was expecting user, though you still should kys.

Mmm.

Not sure how this got here

i have never cleaned any of my keyboards. stop bragging fag

It only gets worse from there...

I can't even vacuum the shit out.

It is like all the took is glued on or something.

I think I fucked up Sup Forums.

Removed key t1-7 and some parts came loose.

Wat do? This is a Razer Anasi

>get corsair
>metal not plastic
>build quality is worth the price
>metal back plate is easy as fuck to clean, just wipe

Is that a tinkerbell bodypillow user?

Send it to razer, it'll be so cheap to fix

I bathe my keyboard when I clean it if it gets particularly filthy. I bathe the plastics and the plastic contact sheet in warm clean water for about 40 minutes then I hang dry the contact sheet and use q-tips to clean the dirt from the casing. I use disgustingly cheap keyboards though so I don't have to care about water damage.

Yep.

She is my waifu-desu.

Want moar?

But I paid over a hunnid' for it. Don't really wanna risk giving it a bathe lol.

What parts came loose?

I can get 20 keyboards for a hunnid, you crazy. Just bathe the plastic casing then, water can't damage that in anyway. It'll just help loosen all the dirt so you can more easily remove it.

>she is my waifu
Interesting choice. Would you lewd her at full size or fairy size?

All keys like this 1-7 except 6 since I left it alone.

I would mount her doggy style.

Nah dude. If you're going to clean it in water, you want to take the whole thing apart/ Loosen the screws in the back, keep em safe, the back will separate from the front, be careful taking the insides out. Yu can wipe the insides down. Clean all the plastic parts in water, let them dry. Put everything back together. It's really not difficult. Google dude.