What's crackin Sup Forums

What's crackin Sup Forums,
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

Can we get a nigger to human translation here?
Thanks.

Translation: I'm gay for chief keef

Shut up you fuck ass cracker come see me I'm strapped fool

OP does this nigger know you're trolling with his pictures? I don't think he's gonna like that

Bro I swear you won't be sayin none that shit around me on my momma fool

Guys, I'm going to attempt to communicate with it.

ooga booga, kay, eff, see? purple drank, spliff, shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeet nigga.

That Ian..
Heard he fell off

Check out Ronnie tho

Soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

>inb4 eh is a pretty cool guy

No, you're not, you cracked out inbred monkey fucker. You're a nigger. With a shitty closed bolt converted wannabe mac-mcnugget that's just an oversized 9mm pistol that's inaccurate as fuck.

I'm straight up carrying and know how to put a monkey like you down before you can pull your sideways tactigat.

Die you fucking nigger

lemme help you out with that. Watermelon watermelon koolain kfc ooga booga bumbaclot kunta kinte click click bones n a stick poppin caps daddy no come back

>inb4 fingerbox

You do realize that gun is the number one choice among homosexuals right?

Haha you think that's the only tool I got? Boy I'll blow ya fat pink face off and I'll fuck your fat ass wife after. Nigga.

you all know this is b8 right?
>Ian Conner

It's the only AK I have until I can finish my East German build on a PSA receiver and barrel. I'm an AR man.

>9
I didn't know niggers could get autism.

lol which intro is this from again??

>Ian Conner

are we supposed to know that name?

Right theres many more niggers down the street not going to keep track of them they off themselves while I'm at work I pay my taxes they're running from cops and living in crackhouses

White girls are made to please our black dicks

the fact that you guys dont recognize a meme hurts me

Sup Forums

how old is this meme? cause I've been here since '09.

like a couple weeks old

Nigger :D

so then it's nothing? just some nigger shit you're trying to force.
just fuck off already.

I thought they shot that gorilla

>implying im op
> I've been here since '09.

nice try newfriend

>No one realizes that OP is posting pics of Ian Connor, former stylist for Wiz Khalifa and current stylist for Kylie Jenner and currently does modeling for Kanye West

Black guy here.. I'll do my best..

>Hello Sup Forums, my friends mentioned to me while we were at the hairdresser, that Chief Keith, is some form of pouser. I keep having to remind them that he is infact a rable rouser. They tell me, he's not doing any work. MALARKEY, I SAY! You've no clue of which you speak. If you do not cease and desist this diatribe of tomfoolery I will be forced to engage you in fisticuffs! Chief Keith, is a real son of a gun. Why I... I once saw him be combatitive with local law enforcement officers!

dafuq? You just copied and pasted the OP...can we pls get a white man to translate?