ITT Oldfags give new fags advice on past experiences

ITT Oldfags give new fags advice on past experiences

moar of her!!

To soon

Now give me advice you faggot

???

Ask away faggots

Never tell anyone your an oldfag or you have to start over.

You monster

k

>went to OP's house
>fucked OP's mom in the ass
>0/10 would not do again

Newfag

Read the rules or you will get banned

Post more of her

she has a long head
thats very nice

any more? advice about Sup Forums? it was always shit but now it's got double ass cancer, come here a little as possible or not at all. I only lurk for qt's like her now,gib pics

Oldfag reporting. What does everyone want to know. Ill answer from experience or make shit up. Either way Ill be blunt.

To start:

Dont binge drink. Its expensive as christ, repetitive, and alcohol is a depressant. Sure youre having fun but before you know it collections is calling and you have clinical depression and an anxiety disorder.

fuckin' too soon user

>ITT
what does it mean?

Image Board? Been lurking since Bulletin Boards. b/ is dying - it is so weak these days - and there really is no saving it. Master manipulation by someone/some organization to take it down. They won, we lost. Been a good 30 year run of freedom of expression (BB's to Sup Forums).

I spent $2,700 on a single vinyl record and already had $1300 on my line of credit now im in even more debt and im on E.I and have to pay rent.
What should I do? Besides get a job. Whats something illegal I can do thats low risk

It used to be funnier. Pasta was fresh. Wasn't as white knightey. Less traps...

Best advice.
Lurk moar.
In this thread.
Now get lurking and don't post for at least 8 weeks.

Also, don't settle on Sup Forums there's better boards.

in this thread

Why would you spend 2700 (on a vinyl of all things) when you're already in debt?

It was rare and I had to have it.
Its been on my wantlist for years.
And also this is the first time in internet history its been listed!

suck cocks

>Whats something illegal I can do thats low risk

nothing or people would already be doing it

If you're serious,"low" risk stuff for fast cash would be things that involve you robing stores and houses and going to the slammer if you get busted

just get a job you lazy faggot

any more of this girl or is it just the two pics???

seems reasonable.

jk, youre a nigger.

Summerfag is coming...

K

Just these 2

fug

lol, George rr martin fapping to 19yo

Im not good at it

Really? BnEs and robbery is your best?

I don't like stinky niggers >:(
Actually this record was by none other then the late George Lincoln Rockwell himself!

When fucking her from the back (assuming you have gotten this far), slap her ass, and preferably hard. Basically all girls love it, and it makes them even hornier, because it shows that you're the alpha male who takes control in the bed.

The thing is, guys basically do all the fucking work (literally), so you better do it right. Take control, move her around, switch positions, slap her, and you can even take your hand and wrap it around her neck firmly, but not chokingly, that's as far as it goes with light dominance, which all girls would like, or at least not dislike

tell us how you met chris handsome

wait how do i know where the benis goes?

Wow, you truely are a fucking faggot.

>would have seen you at the 711

Sell your corpse to a university.

best advice

you can sell a testicle for 20 to 30 grand

To who? I'll sell one

ouch, nice dubs

best advice.

leave Sup Forums

Who even is this?

Thx

/thread

what are you trying to learn OP. Old faggot reporting the fuck in.

old as fuck hahah

Any advice regarding anything you've done in the past

*truly - if you're gonna call someone a faggot it carries more weight if you're not illiterate.

Oldfag here.

Pussy is interchangeable. One girl is literally the same as the next, some have a slightly better personality, some are better in bed/look better naked. If you find a girl that has both, hang onto her because it really doesn't get any better.

Marry before you hit 25, you don't want to be single and dating in your late 20s or early 30s. If you are single in your mid 30s you are pretty much fucked unless you settle for other mans rejects.

Make a list of all the shit you want in life, and then get started crossing them off. Goals are important.

Never do your favorite hobby as a job, it will suck the joy out of it.

Try and figure out a career path early and stick to it. If you go though life without a plan you will never achieve anything.

Words of wisdom

BEWARE of the b creeper!!!

Lick bitches ears, they will do anything for you

I'm 19, and have absolutely no plans for my future, however I am very ambitious, and want to become a very successful entrepreneur. I have already had my first company, which I am now selling for 1k$ (I have spend 800$) only because I couldn't see future in it. I was selling a product, which I wanted distributor rights on, but couldn't get it, so I'm moving on to the next project.

This is basically how I feel like is the right way for me to live. Will I be fucked? Will the lack of not studying special subjects bite my ass later on. I'm in Gymnasium right now (kinda like high school/college), but then I will go fulltime working with entrepreneurship

some actually good advice here

Quit acting like your two-year relationship with your SO is marriage. It isn't. Go out and have wild monkey sex with as many people as possible. Make sure you fit sexually with someone before you settle down.

Risky but could net you big time profits. Work hard and you'll be fine.

Oldfag here - I'm also an entrepreneur, who's worked a million shit jobs when things didn't pan out to pay the bills. I eventually hit it big and am set for life.

It's not an easy path and there is no security, and most people will fail at their dreams if they are unrealistic.

Do you want to grind for cash your whole life, or do you want stability and security.

That's what you have to ask yourself.

I'd recommend a stable career, and looking at business ventures on the side.

old fag since 2007 >30

work hard, get good at a niche subject.
don't have strong opinions without facts
don't try too hard socially

Low-level theft, like carjacking and not paying taxes and stealing shit from grocery stores and cars, is for poor people. If you want to make serious bank, the only way to do that is through the system. Study computer programming or medicine.

Adding to the interchangeable pussy advice - n the same note, never get hung up on one girl and think shes more special than the rest. If you are disrespected, or there is no trust, move on to the next one.

Never more invest in ANYTHING that you aren't willing to lose.

Trip 17's!!!

Oldfag here.

Money is freedom. Freedom to go out. Freedom to date. Freedom to live on your own. Freedom to live at the beach. Freedom to play video games. Start making money as soon as possible.

And no boss is going to make you rich, so start something for yourself at the side. Try to make a small impact on as many lives as possible. Solving problems for people will make you money.
If you have a degree that can get you a decent job, do not proceed with further studies. Instead spend that time on starting your business.

Pretty spot on. I know coz I did none of that and am fairly fucked. I'd say too, If you have no idea at all, as last resort, join the armed forces. At least there is career, pay and pension

This

Keep in touch with your friends. This will get harder as you build your family and v empire. Give them a call once in a while.

I would disagree: I did the serious dating in my 20's, realized women weren't seriousnyet at that age, focused on career, made a good salary, and by my early-30s had plenty of spending money and no attachments, which was like honey to the female flies in their early 20s. Had a lot of fun for a handful of years, and by age 37 landed a cutie who had hit 30 and wanted to settle down have kids (that biological clock). Once they are ready, there's no bullshit (until they're pregnant and fucking crazy).

You already know the answer to everything, but it's rarely what you think.

Almost everything you think to be important is actually worthless.

Many things you think to be worthless are actually the only important things.

Relationships are simultaneously the best and the worst thing about being a living human being in the world right now.

We lack balance in most all things, and it brings us misery and disease.

Have a nice day!

Never piss off a mod.
Never post in a CP or raid/dox thread.
Always post a timestamp for epic wins.
Do a reverse image search before asking anything.

You gambled and got lucky.

That's not sound advice.

I went into my 30s wealthy and fucking 20 year old girls too, but got distracted by it. Hit 35 the pool of 20 year olds dried up, and when I looked around the only ones that wanted me were single mothers and fat women.

I repeat: You do NOT want to be over 30 and still dating.

Another tip: Oldfags know some things. However, they often act smarter than they actually are in an attempt to seem superior to youngfags. Don't believe oldfags say, and if they're being assholes for no reason, don't hesitate to tell them to fuck off.

*everything

Interesting, care to share what you succeeded with?
My dad has always been an entrepreneur, however, he always tried to "trick" stupid people into buying shit, that's how he made his money, and I'd like to go another way with it, to be more honest, and start something that has potential of becoming a million dollar company, instead of keep starting something new everytime something goes a little wrong.

I'm smart, but I have a hard time studying academic subjects, because it bores me like hell, I need to go out and get my hands on things, and work with it

ITT: Newfags giving advice to summefags

Sup Forums has been dead for years and anyone who was here for the glory days fully well knows it

How to stop being a virgin.
>stop aiming for 10/10 perfect girls
>get yourself rated on /soc/
>lower your fucking standards
>aim for someone close to your level

I don't think you understand what OP meant by oldfag

Bitcoin miner/exchanger and trader.

I got in early though. It's not a market to break into now.

I got lucky.

>being THIS new

i hate it when girls overact during camshow orgasms. I hope her clit falls off.

My advice would be never get old. Becoming an adult was easily the worst thing that ever happened to me. Life has been absolute shit from top to bottom from the second i became and adult.

Oh shit yeah you got lucky. I was looking at it back when they were worth 60 something $, but had no idea it would explode like it did.. If I had known, I would've spend my entire childrens savings (20k), I could've been so rich now

not getting a specialized education will fuck you.

I should add that I knew quite a few girls who had married right out of highschool, and by their mid-to-late 20s they started cheating because they felt like they'd missed out. Just because you don't gamble doesn't mean you won't lose.

Itt looking for a dad

Lurk moar. If you have a question, lurk. If you're confused about something lurk. Use reverse image search before asking for sauce. Learn to use the catalog function. OP is always a faggot. Triforce is bullshit. Never summon moot without a good reason. Don't fuck with the mods, they are dick heads. Be a good sport when others are. Derail cancer as often as possible.

I have more but I'll stop there

And why is that? My big brother has just been promoted as a head salesman at a semibig firm, working up his career path with nothing but Gymnasium like I will have.

My friend is a deputy manager at a grocery store at the age of 20, soon to be manager

But I guess it depends on where you're from in the world. I'm from Denmark, and it seems like it seems very possible to build your career path without specialized education, as long as you work hard, and work with something you're good at

This

My advice to that end, is make your women a bit scared of you. Make it clear if she cheats she gets beat, and you'll kill the other guy.

It works, and it makes them wet. Women despite feminist BS like to be dominated.

But yeah, never marry a girl that is going to regret not living life by being with you.

So tragic. The day we went too far.

When derailing cancer, Sage.

Son, no matter how much money you make, nobody will ever respect a salesman.

I hear a lot of kids wanting to become programmers because of hurrr durrrr video games.

They don't realize that they'll be spending all day working on boring algorithms under ridiculous deadlines.

All of the fun jobs in the video game industry don't require knowledge about programming.

What is sage

Underrated post