Why has he failed to live up to expectations at the Euros?

Why has he failed to live up to expectations at the Euros?

Other urls found in this thread:

ecr.co.za/shows/bongani-mtolo-1/cristiano-ronaldo-expecting-seconod-child-surrogate-mother/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No Benzema, Modric, Bale or Kroos around him.

Euros is a shit competition.

I haven't seen this many ties since the last time I shopped at Joseph A. Banks

He missed easy as fuck tap-ins...

Doesn't answer the question, DaShawn.

This. He's literally had several easy chances every game.

He should seriously be on like 6-7 goals by now.

its basically a more extreme version of Euro 2012.

>expectations

People expected him to hit every free kick into the wall, shoot every time he was within 40 yards of the goal, bitch when he's not passed the ball, try his gay stepovers then get tackled straight away so he hasn't failed.

If you expected Penaldo to do anything this tournament you're retarded. He needs his teammates to do all the work for him and Portugal don't have the players for that

Because he is shit

no tap ins in the NT

Stadiums refused to have a pre match Tsuuuuu to play over their sound system

>shops at Jo.ABanks
>is black

lmao

Why doesn't he have his hair like that anymore?

He needs to ditch the faggy cut and bring back the mullet desu

But he's literally been getting tap ins equivalent this Euros. Have you even watched the game? He's missing on average 2-3 chances a game that he should be putting away.

14 out of 45 games were draws, which is an expected number. The tournament might have been shit, but the amount of ties is not an argument to say so

true, he is an overrated prick.

Eder would do better

in absolute fairness he did release a little TSUU to keep >us happy at the end of the last game
>implying ronaldo doesn't shitpost here 24/7
let's look at the facts:
>hangs out with other men with good physiques
/fit/, no homo rite guys
>ancelloti claims he was too busy staying late training to fuck his supermodel GF
he was just shitposting
>still does TSUUUUUU for no reason now, just throws it out at random
keeps Sup Forums happy
>donates to charity
so nobody thinks he's an edgy Sup Forumstard

He never delivered for Portugal, so I had no expectations.

Because he faces actual defenders at the Euros.

just a reminder that he cheated to score his backheel goal against hungary

cringe

He's right, the only expectations I have for Tsu Man are that he'll take bad free kicks and take his shirt off.

He can't fucking do anything because he and Nani are wingers playing as strikers...How can Portugal not develop a CF?

he's trying too hard and too desperate to succeed

He had like 3 easy goals handed out to him and fucked all of them up last game alone.
"Best player in the world" indeed.

>gets man marked by 3+ guys every game
jeez i wonder why he hasnt scored 10 goals so far

>if i make enough threads about Ronaldo being a bad player it will surely become reality

Not enough penalties

Euro isn't over yet, have some faith in tsu.

there is no need to be upset

>get his team to knockout stage with 2 goals 1 assist
>initiates and scores the deciding goal against tournament favorite Croatia
>scores his penalty against Poland

This flag
This topic

ha-ha-ha-ha

He's missed more clear chances than any other player in the tournament.

>initiates and scores the deciding goal against tournament favorite Croatia
>scores the deciding goal

user, I've got bad news for you....

Face it, only in the gams vs Hungary did Ronaldo show a good performance, otherwise he's been pretty bad so far and yesterday he was even a liability for his team.

Please get better with shitposting, Hans.

Stupid Kraut cunt.

he showed a good performance in the only game he faced an already qualified opponent playing their reserves, what a suprise!
this flaming homosexual is absolutely terrible but since he's the bad guy he somehow always wins. It's the fucking tragedy of life.

>ripping the neck of your shirt in preparation for a victory-tear-off prior to a free kick against Iceland

>wondering how everyone thinks you're an arrogant prick

Why was Ronaldo at Man U normal

He's been especially shit this last year, missing on his usual easy tap ins and completely disappearing when on the big stage like this Euro or the CL final.
Fucking guy could have been great if he played the way he did at United and not transformed into a easy tap in merchant.

>ripping the neck of your shirt in preparation for a victory-tear-off prior to a free kick against Iceland
Kek. do you have a pic?

He wasn't in his last few seasons.

How come? We've been the most refball-harmed team so far

>We've been the most refball-harmed team so far
Alberto, pls.

>2 penalties so far, Krychowiak not getting a red card, Milik elbowing Moutinho in the face and not getting a red card
Yeah, fuck off.

Nope, just lies, Alberto.

You can see those in the replays.

Tbh idk why this surprises you Platini has already said that he doesn't like Portugal.

>Hate Portugal winning
>Bitches about Ronaldo being shit

Should be happy, with an average Donaldo Tugão would be favourites to win this shitty tournament.

think he's just old

Platini isn't at UEFA any more, Alberto, you paranoid, lying shitskin.

EHHH PU7O

His henchmen remain you blind mudslime piece of garbage.

And it's funny because your country is hated by most euros too so you should know.

he scored two in a shit team. not that bad.

müller scored 0 and lewa only one

I'm Welsh though, Alberto, you nigger scumbag

He's too distracted about his to-be-born test tube baby. All players should be required to wait until off-season/after tournaments to have kids tbqhf
ecr.co.za/shows/bongani-mtolo-1/cristiano-ronaldo-expecting-seconod-child-surrogate-mother/

because hes basically used as a rich mans Peter Crouch by a retarded manager. every chance he got was a retarded 15 meter+ hoofball/cross that he had to take without a first touch. and he has never been good at those unless they come at head height.

plus lets not pretend hes the most efficient player even at his best.

You're the niggers of Britain and still get lumped with the English when euros say they hate you.

Everyone can see we've been harmed by refball, the most you can complain about is a yellow to Ronaldo for diving.

Nah, that's the Scousers. Nice try though, Alberto.

How arseravaged are the Moors?

> dat tushy pass

I think Ronaldo TSUUUU'ed after the penalties yesterday while he was celebrating with Quaresma, can sombody confirm?

He TSU'd when he pulverised Cris Jnr's boipucci after the match.

Someone tell me the evidence for him being a homosexual? Obviously that powerbottom pass is a bit gay but i want proof he is attracted to males and his marriage is just for image

he had a test tube baby with a surrogate mother

How is that gay? You dont need to kiss a boy to spunk in a jar

>his marriage

Because Portugal can't buy their way to success like Real Madrid can

> his marriage
exactly

Oops, i meant the faghags he hangs with occasionally. Plus he raped woman and thats not very gay