Why haven't I seen an Emily Ratajkowski thread the past few days?

Why haven't I seen an Emily Ratajkowski thread the past few days?

Because it's not our obligation to read your mind and make threads for you, dip shit.

No need for hostility user. Just fap away

>dat innie

you know you've succeeded when you literally get paid to suck on emily's tits

anyone here?

lurking. keep going user

my folder is coming to an end

because she is a tired old airheaded feminist whore who has no worth beyond her cowtits

i got 2 or 3 more

Dis photo with color?

could you imagine if she had an outie? that would be one flaw to ruin an almost perfect being

if that tired old airheaded feminist whore told you to suck a cock so you could fuck her, you would do it

she has an innie. The whore has shown her worthless cunt before

last one from me unfortunately

Well, yeah id suck every cock she comanded me to even if i didnt get a reward. no homo. that doesnt change the fact that she is an irrational cunt who posts dumb shit like pic related

this post is not feminist. you are just too fucking american to realize that weapons being legal is fucked up

>a rant about how abortion should never even be argued against or even need a reason or explanation
>not feminist

what's your problem with aborting a pregnancy? if someone is not ready to have a kid, thinks she won't be a good parent, the kid has some kind of problem what's wrong with ending something that is not even a complete form of a being?

If only her lips were just a little less fucking fat she'd be absolute perfection

piece of shit affleck, i would have ruin the scene a couple of times just to enjoy those puffy nipples a bit more

if you count all the children her aborted fetus could of had the death toll could add up rather quickly