Get's insulted since the very start of the Euros

>Get's insulted since the very start of the Euros
>"Croatia iz blak horse" "pooland iz tru black horse"
>Win
>"WHY R U GUYZ SO RUDE WHEN U WIN ?!?"
>"u don't deserve, u haven't one a single game!!!"
>Won against Croatia, still haven't lost a game.

When you bully a meme the meme will return to meme you back. Will Sup Forums ever stop being so cynical ?

>PLESE TALK ABOUT OUT CONTRY PLEASE GUYS
Fuck off spic

Portugas are really annoying lately, like England at the start.

Fuck off

you guys are really autistic
like a special kind

this

You guys have zero wins this tournament, only ties/draws

Are you still mad about losing ? Shit happens, slav.

Homens portugueses mamam pilas. Mulheres portuguesas têm bigodes e fedem.

>Murican' talking about football.

You haven't watched a single game, have you ? We won Croatia 1-0, stop using Sup Forums as an information source just to get accepted into some circlejerk.

i hope that either Portugal or us win the euro

*ploop* what are you gonna do about it, you're just an amerifat.

>Murican' talking about football

Silly Moor, I'm talking about soccer, not football

We have defend well in our latest games. Although we missed BIG chances in front of the goal we still managed to snatch a winner. However we still don't deserve it, right.

you're loud mouthed faggots whining about a draw against Iceland
you're loud mouth assholes EVERY TIME
before every game and after every game

get used to being called rude assholes, because you are

>be american
>invent shit sports because you suck at the relevant ones

lmao

Oh, nice. You got flustered about not knowing that we won a game against Croatia so you try to only focus on the meme insults.

>stop using Sup Forums as an information source just to get accepted into some circlejerk.

>olympicmedaltable.jpg

I don't think flustered is the right word, more like apathetic/shrug-worthy. Forgot one result, oh no

You seem pretty flustered though

One guy spamming about how already won isn't "us". However if got talked shit for days before a game and you actually win it I bet you would throw some of the shit you took back.

we aren't mad, they play better then we expected

You sound like you have a really big persecution complex, OP. Calm down, we didn't get any more shitposting against us than any other country.

You didn't forget about it. You didn't knew it happened. Because you are just a useless brain that uses

>Sup Forums as an information source just to get accepted into some circlejerk.

>We ain't mad

Sup Forums and Sup Forums filled with poland threads about "white" and "didn't deserve".

>if I repeat it enough times it becomes true!

Here I'll try as well

>I wish user could find a job

Continues to spill out insults that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

You really like to smash that damage control button, huh ?

At the start of the tournament I was rooting for Portugal to lose every match. Couldn't stand the normiefest around the national team, the primadona attitude of the players, couldn't stand penaldo's attitude, couldn't stand the Sporting Lisbon DNA of the team, couldn't stand their shit playstile.

We haven't had such a bad NT talent-wise since probably the early 80s... To think this team could accomplish more than any other before is just sacrilege.

But then... I saw it. I finally understood. Fernando Santos, our holy crusader went to Greece pretending to be a coach but really he was on a secret mission. He went to find out the source of the troll-football magical. Now he's using it even stronger than before.

Trust me, it's over. We will go to the finals without winning a single match in the 90' and we'll beat Iceland in the penalties.

It is known.

Don't be so obsessed, Alberto. Stay humble. We are 11 million but deep down more than 4 billion people are rooting for us.

CRASHING THIS EURO

WITH NO TSUURVIVORS

We've had way too many threads about such an irrelevant nation like Portugal.

Hi Brazi(ka)l

>deep down more than 4 billion people are rooting for us.

Stop making these threads about us you faggot
We're nothing but a meme no one really hates or gives a fuck about us just like we don't give a fuck about their countrys

Who gives a shit about being hated by Sup Forums faggot? Grow a thicker skin.
All this butthurt and shiposting is seriously amazing. I hope we meme our way to final and win so Sup Forums can explode from anger.

>tfw Portugal is the only western country less white than us

Hello my fellow shitskins

you have no wins in 90 minutes which is how long a normal football game lasts. eat shite and die gypo.

Beating the best team in the tournament in 120 minutes is a pretty good achievement though

Are you really still that mad about the game ? Dayum, slav.

You can't seriously believe we've faced the best team yet. All of the best teams are in the other brackets duking it out.

I hope Portugal loses to Wales or Iceland so that people stop laughing at us and our shitty team.

>whatever team we just beat or get beaten by is the best team of the tournament so we don't lose our face
>except iceland, let's complain about iceland parking the bus

What will hurt more? Loss in the semi-finals or the final?

Sup Forums considered Croatia the best tournament in the tournament at that point. r/soccer also thought the same.

Obviously the best team is Germany

>REEEEEEEE

actually I'd love to see that happen

We'd still laugh about you not qualifying for the next tournament, though.

*team in the tournament

haha, honest mistake

They only played with long balls and literally passed the ball around their defense to get the draw. It was their tactic and it worked very well, propz to them.

However when/if Portugal does that Sup Forums will burn everything down.

Most portuguese Sup Forums posters were never this autistic, are we being raided by Sup Forums?

>we drawed against Iceland
>everyone laughs at us
>Englel can't even win with a refball penalty
Sorry you'll always be the joke of this tournament.

Too bad you won't be able to get a chance of feeling either of those.

Sup Forums considers everyone the best team in the tournament the moment before their games. It's a meme at this point.

The actual best teams are Germany and Italy, imo 2bh familia.

>Sup Forums

fuck off nationalist

>what is croatia
>what is poland

Is than an insult ?

>thinking people will ever stop laughing at englel

does the delusion ever cease?

I knew this question would be too difficult. Shouldve used smaller words.
The sooner the better then.

Indeed. You stopped too soon though.

just shut the fuck up

disclaimer, I cheer for Portugal and was happy for their win

I don't know what has happened with the Portuguese in this board, but it seems a few of you saw some autists hating on Portugal mostly because of CR7 and made this strawman of Sup Forums

you then proceed to act like complete cunts for no reason, not even a footballing reason, just like England

shut the fuck up que se não fosse o meme do Tsunaldo e talvez o Pepe jogar por vocês ninguém os ligaria um cu a não ser nós brasileiros

still you're not in a place to laugh about the English

Germany senpai please 7-1 these filthy niggers

>better than them at every single tournament since 2000
>you're not allowed to laugh at them

We're in the semi-finals and you're going to get BTFO by Italy.

holy shit stop making these threads do you want portugal to be truly hated?

Germany would eat you alive, but you'll lose against belgium.

But you are even more and nobody calls you out
No seriously, aside from the irrational, disproportionate hate by some of you towards us, that is pretty much the one reason why, no matter how hard I try, I just can't bring myself to support you guys
Fucking hell
t. Barbosa in Germany

How many white chicks have you fucked, Barbosas? Spread the moor genes.

We were also supposed to lose against Poland and Croatia. I'm pretty happy we got this far with such an average team and Ronaldo missing 9 out of 10 chances.

>taking too serious what an anime board says about your NT and country.

top cuck

tbqhwy none - not that I've even been trying the last few years.

I'm sorry? Did Portugal beat Poland 2-1?

No, they won on penalties, a draw.

>tfw hate ronaldo but like portugal

wat do

>giving a fuck about Sup Forums autists opinion on Portugal

Sim, o pessoal vem todo para aqui durante os torneios. O Sup Forums é merda, está cheio de paneleiros que só sabem falar de cor da pele, pilas e anime.

Oh, I'm sorry? Did Atletico draw against Real Madrid in the CL final? Does it say 'Atletico Madrid & Real Madrid' on the trophy? No, no it doesn't. It says Real Madrid because Real Madrid WON the game on penalties, you fat amerilard piece of fucking shit.

either wales or belgium will give you a >7-1 of your own so enjoy that

Forget Donaldo.

I still consider Croatia to be the best team that has participated in the tournament so far. They lost to Portugal because they had an off day.
Italy is the best team that still remains.

They were beaten by a superior side, hands down. Portugal didn't let them do anything.

Yeah, like I said, they had an off day.
Go ahead and watch all of Croatia's games and all of Portugal's games and tell me Portugal is a better team. PROTIP: it isn't.

>2016
>thinking that meme cups like the WC and Euros are actually indicative of quality.

wow, just wow.
what's this? casual hour?

i probably won't even watch the final and i'm the biggest football fan going

On the day, Portugal were the superior side and deserved to go through. I'm not saying Portugal have played better than Croatia, I'm saying that Portugal were better than Croatia on the day :)

IMO, with a decent coach, Portugal could take the Euros home based on what I've seen those players do all year.

Not even kidding.
Too bad our coach insists on making João Mário invisible, Rafa not playing, not giving Adrien more free space and letting Ronaldo be a prima donna on the pitch.

This.

We only started getting "insulted" after the whining after Iceland.

>I'm sorry? Did Portugal beat Poland 2-1?
>
>No, they won on penalties, a draw.

>No, they won on penalties, a draw.

>they won

Maybe, just maybe, it is because you aren't white, and they deserve it? Blaszczczcszczykowski deserves a cup like no other footballer this Euro.

We played better than Poland. Sorry, nazi but whites are good at other stuff

And I agree with that.

Any team could win the Euros at this point. The quality is horrendous.

all this replies

Still. You should lose for Kuba, but you have won for Tsu. Why?

>couldn't stand the Sporting Lisbon DNA of the team
Having troubles dealing with the best football academy on the planet are we?
Put some ice on it, friendo.

>60% white

Messi dickriders

Both hurt less than the quarters, slavo.
Go back watching your dad beat your mum.

You try so hard it's embarrassing. Just stop.

Neither are you, we just pooped in your mouth with the whole brexit thang. soz senpai.

>lose against belgium
You should have died on the Bataclan.

>they won
>a draw.

Prime example of americunt (lack of) logic.
No wonder you are the laughing stock of the world.

No they don't. And it's better than finishing at the group stage too.

has portugal overtaken australia in shitposting?

>40% white

>0% white