What does Sup Forums think of this album?

What does Sup Forums think of this album?

>Inb4 this is not Sup Forums
>Inb4 emo sucks
>Inb4 OP cant inb4

Released in 1994, still swooning bitches and filing our silent hopeless lives. I know you love this shit, but does Sup Forums listen to more of the genre?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Being this edgy on Sup Forums

I remember listening to this album back in the summer of '94 and thinking to myself "my god, this emo shit is going to be the next big thing and this is the record that will set it off."

People said it was good. They lied.

Its a decent album... thats about as much as i think about it.

Overrated but still good

anerdg

One of my all time favorites. Sadly, it's also a meme.

I love this shit, though im a little emo kid inside still

I'm in college for music theory, and I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to music and structure. I have to say, this album is fucking amazing. Theneedledrop does a good review on this album, even though he's usually a cunt. But yeah, such a fantastic album
>seamenstainsthemountaintop/10

OP here, another album worth listening to, but emo purists will hate you forever.

No way to possibly go to school for music theory AND promote Fantano.
Shut your fucking whore mouth

>edgy

inb4 The Front Bottoms

This. I liked it before Sup Forums got ahold of it, but now I can't say I like it without people thinking I'm bandwagoning. It's really annoying.

Since when is NMH fucking emo? Is this Sup Forums discussing music?

I'm not promoting Fantano you nig. I just said he has a good review for this particular album. Other than that, he's a cunt

>filing our silent hopeless lives
>filing

defintely overrated but quality music.

I guess their is a nostalgia factor accociated with it for people who have been listening to it since release.

I found it a few years ago but it doesn't quite hit home with me.

also cucumber lady is totally a nazi.

Lets see how your fair it

Tell me how its not, since genres arent incredibly broad and defiantly dont overlap all the time

>Vocals and Lyrics
>Overall melody and theme

Fucking kill yourself if you listen to this album from the folk side of the fence

NMH is not emo. They're folky, psychedelic, and indie. I mean their music can be depressing, but that doesn't make them emo. They're no my chemical romance. Fuck that shitty overly emotional band

do you really not know what the emo genre is

I think summed it up pretty good already. emo is a different genre. Yes the lyrics are emotional, but that doesn't make it emo.

MCR is emo? Sorry we cant all listen to pandora radio and get music suggestions from spotify

Honestly, I don't know an exact definition. But from what I can infer, it's depressing music, maybe talking about self harm, and overall blue and a sad atmosphere. I just don't think NMH fits that. At least not all their songs

Absolutly not sir

Please see

Also, pic related

By the way, fix your typing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo

That gif.

>kek-a-doodle-do