What do you guys think of the two song out this so far

what do you guys think of the two song out this so far

Mama is good, very good.I'm listening to Redbone right now and it's OK I guess.

Never thought I would be excited for a Gambino album

>a thread about this song a day
Has Donald actually done something meaningful with his musical career?

compared to gambinos other works this shit is great. Really innovative stuff, definitely excited

If you're not hype as fuck for this album you don't know shit about music like do you even enjoy music if you're not hype about this I don't think you do you're fake as fuck if you're not hype for this album

just okay
2nd song overstays its welcome and the production or vocals aren't good to enough to last for 5 minutes. tame impala did the same thing with let it happen but even kevin is smart enough to change it up for the ending
frank ocean(nights) travis scott(90210) also know when their song is getting dreadful so they switch it up
unfortunately gambino doesn't

he released a new song today ya fuckwit

the second song is better than the first which was a travesty.I'm semi-hyped for this it could be either TPAB level or trash

I am not hyped for shit music, no.

wrong

they're okay to decent. loving the butthurt fanboys in the comments being all "where's muh rap?"

This.

The first song is really good. Second one is alright. This user's analysis is pretty on point.

CHANCE AND GAMBINO MIXTAPE WHEN

sounds like his album is super soul black, which is cool, its actual music instead of his drake copy cat shit, but ya idk i dont really care about that kind of music.

agreed.

Derivative and contrived. Glover will never be able to make a meaningful artistic statement.

Faggot

>gambino shills exist and they're this retarded

Here we go lads.

I'm not a shill I just don't like how much of a music critic you sound

>derivative
>contrived
I haven't heard that from every pretentious fuck in my life...

Good stuff. Looking foward to the entire thing when it comes.
It's nice to see himself breaking away from rap.

pitchfork told me not to like him so i don't like him either

Sorry the truth hurts. Banning words just because you see them on pitchfork a lot is pretty fucking autistic.

Who said anything about banning words? I was merely making fun of them

its like a peanut butter sandwich w/ the kool aid god damn he's so fuckin good at this shit

>stay woke

Complete funkadelic worship but still pretty good.