Does anyone have any cool illegal talents? if so, please share! ill start, lockpicking, shoplifting, stalking...

Does anyone have any cool illegal talents? if so, please share! ill start, lockpicking, shoplifting, stalking, and mild knowledge and experience in drug production.

Nice try fbi

i am skilled at masterbating in public

I'm really good at immigrating.

i can get dubs on command

Prove it, command dubs.

Me too

im really good at going on clubpenguin without my parents permission. i always got away with it since they are both dead.

H O L Y F U C K H E D I D I T

YOU STOLE HIS TALENT

holy shit lol

%triforce

gime stolen dubs to

Really?

I can sneak behind you,pick your pockets and you probably wont notice,I've never done it to someone to steal their shit though. I just fuck with my friends and co workers

i did it for you
i can get dubs on command
but the dubs aren't mine

You distract them by sucking off their cock first and then getting your boipussy blown out, huh?

I can defeat any enemy with a single punch.

I've always wanted to improve at pickpocketing, I'm somewhat sly but theres always the occasional slip up when i practice on friends which still shows me that I'm not ready for a real test yet

Let it be true once more!

.. And hack the Internet, check em

I'm good at hiding the control remote.

you are not deserving of my power

Yes,but can't forget to lick their nipples otherwise your cover will be blown

Quads

But I was the first time? Well fuck you too user, fuck you!

POWER OF DUBS I COMMAND YOU
GIMME THE GET

I have "hacked" things in the past, never done anything illegal with it... although back in high school I got into the computer system for a while and installed games, the computers were down for weeks and everyone got banned from using usbs for a month or 2... but me and my friends got into a lot of trouble for it but nothing really came of it since we didn't do anything extreme or illegal like looking at peoples personal files on the record system

Take light steps,soft breaths when you're going for the pocket it has to be swift and make as less contact as possible. Grab with your thumb and pointer finger but be delicate

piece of shit didn't work

thats also definitely something i look at as something reserved for the skilled, takes brain to do that

sounds like words spoken from a pretty seasoned pickpocket, ill look into it more for sure

well a lot of my dads friends were in IT and taught me about servers and computers, its not too hard because it was designed to be as simple as it can be... if you want to hack something you don't really need to be that good as long as you put enough time into it you'll find a way eventually

that sounds as if it could come in handy in a lot of cases

Thanks, Isaac.

I wouldn't consider myself a pickpocket since I've never done it with malicious intentions,but just practice on friends,just always try to keep your cover no matter what

I have so fucking many that would not even know were to begin with.
Even had a website

i understand, ill keep it all in mind

care to elaborate?

Stalking and shoplifting are talents? Kill urself.