Feels thread plz I'm feeling sad, lonely and scared

Fuck penis

Fuck penis

penis Fuck

why you scared op? Is it the muslims?

I think the FBI is after me

fuck of summerfag you are cancer you fucking cunt kys

Welcome summerfags

hi friend. Did I distract you from your trap thread you fag?

Yes you niggerfaggot

What did you do?

someone needs to make some new sad greentext. I think the problem is the real sad people all fucking kill themselves before writing memorable greentexts. You selfish faggots are why I have to constantly read about teenage love or that that video game father.

Not really sad, at least the truth was found.

I'll try user.

>be me, 11
>parents are divorced, see dad every Wednesday for dinner and friday night/saturday until evening
>dad was a very large guy his whole life, but recently started the ketogenic lifestyle and had lost over a hundred pounds, at a much healthier weight, really proud of him
>love dad very much, best person in my life, got all of my interets from him etc
>mother could never understand why my brother, father and I were so introverted and constantly struggling with depression and other issues such as ADHD and bipolar disorder
>dad starts having migrains, couldnt have my brother and I come over one week because he needed time alone
>told my mom to tell him that he should see a doctor
>he never did
>week ends, a few more days go by, he can see us this wendsday, really excited
>stepdad picks me up from school, not dad
>ask him whats going on, dont get an answer
>get home, mom sits me on her lap and told me that he died of a massive heart attack last night
>I often feel I could have stopped it if I were there personally to tell him to see a doctor.
>all of the weight he lost couldnt counteract a life of bad eating and smoking

My father was and still is my life, my personal beliefs nearly mirror his and I still ask myself what he would do, and try to be a good man like he was.

We both also really liked superheros, I would dictate to him what to draw and we would redesign them sometimes, pic related is one of his drawings. Those are some of my favorite memories of him.

Sorry I'm not too good at writing about personal experiences, and I don't remember it too vividly, the next month all kind of happened in a flash, visits, the funeral, time off from school, moving his stuff out of his house, anger and confusion and hate

I'll bump with more feels images and his drawings.

These days I have found a man to act as a father figure for me, he knew my father personally.

My sad lonely faggot dinner.

gross

Heh. I forgot the punchline.

>Years later, looking through his old computer
>find note written a few months earlier
>suicide note
>He writes out how my brother and I were the only things worth living for in his life
>Tells my mother that his car will be gone, and he will be somewhere far away by the time she sees this.
>Says to tell my brother and I he died in a car crash
>The only thing I could think after reading this was
>"If you were going to do this, why couldn't you just take me with you, dad?"

Looks good, I love baked beans.
What's the drink?

well you can always just kill yourself and be with your dad.

IS THERE A FUCKING GOD OUTHERE??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thos beans

semen and tears?

Thought about it, decided the best thing was to try and see his dream through to the end.

Besides, the bullet bounced off.

Coors light.
>inb4 hur dur water

It goes down easy and fast gives me a decent enough buzz after a few and it's cheap

If you make the beans yourself, have you ever thought about cooking it with some of that?

how could you possibly hope to accomplish a dream if you couldn't even kill yourself properly? Do it right user

Nah. Ever tried it? I've heard about beer cooked with things, I just thought it was for beers that are drank for their taste. Never occurred to me that coors would have much of an effect.

Never done it myself, I just figured that maybe adding something would make it a little less boring if it's something you have often.

why don't you just buy a slow cooker and make chillis and shit?

>never has to stop playing ps2

Cause they're like 15 bucks.

sad people are fun because even when presented with reasonably advice and encouragement they just wanna stay sad.

you cheap piece of shit, I hope you gut a cardboard papercut on your dick

Was fixing some pc Because I want to sell it, I wasted all the money I had in a procesor it needs, the version I buy is not working, im broke, no money for more food, my Last hope dosnt work, want to kill myself I fail always on life

I'm right here, what do you need to ask?