Help me Sup Forumsrothers I can't tell if she's flirting with me or I'm just a dumb autist

Help me Sup Forumsrothers I can't tell if she's flirting with me or I'm just a dumb autist

No?? She dont like yu at all bitch

Bump

Why do u say that

youre both faggots

no she doesnt like you

K thanks user any pointers for future endeavors

She's just playing hard to get. She loves you.

fly away faggot
you got curved

send a dicc pic it's the only way to know

Shes trying to see if youll say something along the lines of no dont go, or something to keep her talking to see if you like her.

donate phone.
never look back.
R U N

Could be either, she's probably testing you to see how emotionally you'll respond. Just don't. Wait for her to come to you.
Plus we didn't get any back story or explanation whatsoever so wtf

What do u mean

Shes trying to see if you like her. She wants to see if you'll try to keep the convo going. Have had plenty of women do this.

this here OP

Back story just for you user
>we both work at a pool together as lifeguards
>she's easily a 9/10
>she went to some church HS and her whole family is very religious
Sorry not much backstory

Op you fucked up by saying bye.

Send her a dick pic to test the waters.

Dumb autist.

Doesn't seem like flirting. Just basic ass talking. Drop some lewd undertones and post results.

this

First of all, don't mix up in some gossip shit between some girls. They'll blow this into Megatonproportions and blame you.

Second of all, if a woman is responding, even in the negative she is responding and then you can do shit. But be more smooth about things, it's just a fucking theatre, play with her.

Give us some backstory to help you out!

Keep saying bye.

I green texted some backsstory earlier but I'll spots some more I guess
>I make her laugh a ton when we work together and we are very friendly to each other
>we had a guard meeting earlier so i thought I'd use that as an excuse to text her

no she doesn't like you holy shit

roll

Bump

Well dont make her feel bad about herself, and dont pull off the hey i dont wanna talk to you act, that gets you in the friendzone- if you eant her then act like you do and actually tell her you eant her to stay jesus man have some charm

Well then what should I say Sup Forumsro. It's been a while so I probably won't text her either way though

why would you think this was flirting?

Yes she likes you and wants your cock. You should send her a cock picture to prove you're alpha.

Nigga your autism is severe

Never be too quick on sexual stuff, control ur horniness and fir now just make it clear that you want to talk to her, dont say I LIKE YOU upfront immideatly though, dont be creepy but give some signs y kno. Do what feels natural