bump

Bump

31k lead for remain

it's rigged

PLEASE LET IT BE LEAVE.

scotland making the crucial plays

13k lead for remain

of course its rigged.

the elites will add enough votes to get the outcome they want (remain) to the point of it not looking like a recount can be done.

>an entire nation literally voting to be cucks

Not a bigger nuff turn out. we're leaving the dictatorship

leave in the lead with 3500

Fiddy fiddy

Who even cares? Why is the EU even a thing in the first place? Talk about unnecessary.

Fuck you Liverpool

leave leading with 35k

Leave is now in the lead by 32K.

Wow. It's really happening.

*remain

Kind of pops the myth that the remain camp being all bankers and university educated. Liverpool voted REMAIN, you can't find a more working class area.

get the fuck out of my eu

greetings from germoney

to UK

pay debt

love from EU

Of course we did, our entire cities rejuvenation was funded mostly by the EU, and never forget the police force. Merseyside was in fuckin' ruin prior to the funding

Don't worry sausage eater, we're trying our best.

thank you

But that money was originally from the UK anyway. Stop calling it EU money.

You do understand that everyone on this planet prefers german sausages than your fish and chips? Or farage told you otherwise?

leave in the lead by 47k

Fàg-triggered.

Triggered by what, I'm not even german. I just call bullshit when I see it.

Fàg vibrating with anger

Leave the EU.

I've just done a poll of the entire planet, results: they're impartial about German sausage.

Anyone else in work in 4 hours. ?

why even talk now it literally 50/50 just wait till its over and everyone can save their insults 50 % are gonna cry anyway had the same here in austria not too long ago. cheers

I can't wait for the UK to exit and to travel there cheap.

OP is a fag.

Come on North Lincolnshire, vote Leave....I BELIEVE IN YOU

Bimp

There had better be a Brexit when I wake up, britbongs. Make us proud.

Hoping for leave, altho skeptical if the UK has the balls to do it.

Can't believe some retards are voting to leave. Have a happy 4 years under Mad Borris. Sad you can't see we are stronger together. Really hope Scotland gets another ref and leaves so we are finally free from the English dickheads who can't handle change.

>the english dickheads who can't handle change
Why are they initiating it then?

Leave currently 317k in the lead bro

i mean slow change to their culture and way of life more inline with europe, and not traditional british ways.

Update

London isnt done and its leaning heavy leave, that could fuck everything up, along with the scottish cucks.

err remain*

>i mean slow change to their culture and way of life more inline with europe
Europe doesn't have a certain culture, it is literally multicultural. Trying to be more inline with Europe culturally means they have to assimilate a certain culture from Europe, but there are multitudes of cultures.

So what the fuck do you mean?

And when it comes to traditions and culture, traditions are a part of culture. Just so you know.

1 GBP is now worth 1.40 USD

RIP pound

fucking racist cunts voting leave.
If leave wins this country if fucked.

kek.

>knowing this much about being EU's cuck.

>mfw I see this bitch