Today was my birthday Sup Forums. Just turned 18 have been lurking for about 6 years now...

Today was my birthday Sup Forums. Just turned 18 have been lurking for about 6 years now. I don't have that many real friends since I went to a boarding school for my senior year so my Mom rented a mustang and we drove to the beach with my younger brother. It was really fun but I just kinda felt like a loser, imagining everyone who I passed on the road was thinking I must be a huge fag to be in a car I obviously didn't own with my brother and 56 year old mom. Drunk on twisted tea and would really like people to talk to. Only 7 people posted a happy birthday message on my facebook wall. Posted thread earlier but only one nice user responded, I find it hard to believe no one on Sup Forums is just a little lonely like me and would like to talk.

Happy birthday user

Happy birthday my dude

thanks other-user, how was your day?

Happy birthday bud, it can only get better from here! Try forcing yourself into more social situations.. Worst case scenario you end up how you already were at the end of the day

people on the road don't think shit. Enjoy the car and the beach. Have fun with your life.

Happy birthday

I'm sorry to hear that man. I really hope you'll find someone, maybe even to be with. I don't know if you're the guy in the picture or not, but you're a good looking dude. I hope things go well for you

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro. My birthday was on the 11th and I got like 11 messages on Facebook. Don't be too concerned about it.

happy birthday man. I've felt like that on a few birthdays too. As if I wasn't even worth a birthday

thanks man, recently started talking to my ex girlfriend again. We dated for two years before she cheated on me. Fucked a few times but yesterday she said she just wanted to be fwb which is what I thought I wanted, but it still made me sad.

Is it you in the picture ? How are you not fucking 24/7 ? You are handsome man that's already a great advantage for you ! Just hit up the gym some more and try to meet more friends trough the ones that you already have. Also happy birthday user !

Suck your own dick. You won't need anyone else.

happy birthday fam

I genuinely hope things work out with you two in a better way than before. I don't know you, but all life is worth caring for.
As for wanting to talk to more people, why not get into gaming or online things? I know it isn't irl, but sometimes it can feel like it and help some of the loneliness

yeah I have confidence in how I look but still don't connect with many people, leading me to believe I act weird. I guess the way I was raised must've fucked me up a lil'

Hapy birthday user. I only got told by my parents, brother, and a few friends happy birthday in March. I just got over it and went back to playing shit on Steam. Maybe that's why I have no friends.

user I've been in kinda the same situation as you. Having to spend my birthday with family and feeling like no one apart from my immediate family cares about me.

But this was when I was 18 now 11 years later and being almost 30 you realise that spending this time with your family no matter how lame it is, is a million times better than spending this time with your friends. Cos your friends come and go. Idk about you user but I'd rather spend time with people who truly cared for me rather than fake friends.

Anyway happy birthday bud

Happy birthday :)
Hope you have a good one

I use to game when I had a pc but it broke and I just sold off the parts instead of repairing it. Now I feel like its kinda pointless when I don't have anyone to play with and I only have a laptop. Getting a new power cord for my ps4 so I can play some new games, but I just feel bad whenever I do because I know I could be doing something productive instead.

CONGRATS MOTHERFUCKER! THIS THING CAN ONLY GET BETTER. PUSH IT SON

Yo my dude. don't go back to ex's. trust me. idk why I broke up with mine but I did. No turning back now, because every time I did she did the same dumb shit. You seem alright, just find sommin fresh.

Happy Birthday btw. Special days never really mattered to me but I guess some people like that shit. Just think it could always be worse. Got home from my dads funeral and my gf breaks up with me and the next week they find a tumor on my balls. might not always be great but it sure as fuck could be worse. enjoy the shit mountain while you still can.

Happy birthday man! Hope you cheer up. Life can suck sometimes, but it can also be awesome.

Yo man then do that. The girl I'm currently kinda with (having some issues but its good) always tells me that it's important to do things to keep myself busy. Productive things. I listened and I feel really good about myself sometimes now. Do what makes tou happy, pursue it, profit.

Happy birthday, we all feel like that from time to time dude. I wish you well bro!

Why would ppl give a fuck about some1 birthday? Are u some attention whore? Most ppl that are listed as friends on ur facebook aren't ur friends anyway so you should not give a fuck about them and atleast start to talk to these ppl who whished u happy birthday. I have turned off bday notification on my facebook. Even fever ppl said to me happy bday when it was than to you but atleast I know that these were HONEST wishes. GET A GRIP DOOD

Happy Birthday man! If you get a chance to, go to college. Moving away from home and finding new people is an amazing experience. I went to college knowing nobody at all, and all my friends that I did have in high school left to different states. It's kinda lonely at first, but being put into an environment where EVERYONE is looking for a new buddy makes it pretty easy to find a group to fit into! Good luck with life!

going to husson university in maine majoring in buisness administration and marketing, the one thing I'm looking forward too

also if you can live in a dorm, really easy to meet new people there!

Happy birthday OP. Unless you have family connections I'd suggest not getting into marketing unless it's for your own business. Get a CS degree or if you don't feel like you have the ability to do that join the military. You'll find many guys like you there and will have many great years there. Join as a com or infotech, unless you're mad at the world then join infantry.

Currently in marketing.
Spent 4 years in military.

Happy cake day fag

>CS
my uncle is a very wealthy businessman who keeps starting companies and then sells them, and his son just graduated and got into a very selective intern program that pays something like 50 grand a year so I'm hoping that will be enough. On the other hand was always interested in serving my country but still I would like to have a long-term career that I could be very successful in.

Sounds like you're in a pretty good place OP. One other thought would be to look at joining the officer program. It takes getting a letter of recommendation from your senator or something and you can do both.

Last piece of advice:

Don't get married or move in with until you're late 20's if you feel like you want to marry a chick or move in then drop her/him.

Don't pick up smoking, it sucks, and people see you as weak if you do.

Go to a reasonably liberal church or start meditating. You're brain is still an adolescent brain until 23/24 so right now you should do as much as possible to train it.

Good luck op

Happy birthday, you cute motherfucker

Just bought a pack since it was my 18th, seemed like it would be a good way to meet people in college, ever though smoking them makes me feel shitty

where are you from OP?

Happy birthday faggot. And friends aren't all that cracked up to be unless they're a true friend. I used to have tons of friends, but I only have 2 that I really call my friends and that I hang with casually. Everyone that was a "friend" says "hi" or "how are you doing" when you see them. But they aren't the ones there for you when you need it and the ones that are are your true friends. We're your true friends user.

Happy birthday user.

It's not that bad

always and forever

Hear broken jaw by foster the people
And shut the fuck up

Fuck that shit bro. It's all about family, anyone who would think hanging out with your family is lame is fucking retarded.

I had plenty of friends when I was younger and a real volatile family life and I fucking hated life. Despite that though I've grown up and family is all that matters these days.

Lol yeah I picked it up for social reasons as well. Reality is that no one smokes in public anymore.

even in dorms? I'm still debating whether to pick smoking or non smoking for my housing application.

requesting retroactive ban for the 6 years of underage b&

cherish spending time with your family like that, user. especially on your birthday
my dad died like 20 days before my 18th birthday and you can bet any sum of money i wanted to be just chilling like a 'loser' with that dude more than anything.
cheer up. don't let the world make you cynical enough to look over that shit like its not important. you would give your life for shit like that once its gone.
sounds to me like you had a pretty chill day and now your getting a buzz on.
thats a good birthday. don't take it for granted dummy!

Never lived in dorms. I'd suggest non-smoking for dorm. I am a light smoker at 2 packs a week. $20 dollars a week on smokes (taxes), 52 weeks a year 1040 a year gone post tax. Many people smoke more than that especially if you pick it up during college. I didn't start smoking until 21 so it's not as bad for me due to brain growth etc. You'll waste money and lose out on promotions and good pussy for it. If a chick wants to smoke with you tell her no thanks I like the smell of it. Get to talk to her still but don't fuck your brain and lungs.

happy birth friend :)

happy birthday nignog

I wish I could spend it with my dad, ever since my parents got divorced its like he's not even my father anymore... He tried calling me today but fitting into the millenial generation I really prefer texting, especially when I have to talk to someone I am uncomfortable with. So I replied with a text and he never responded. I would call him but my therapist said he has wronged me in a lot of ways over the past four years and I have to wait untill he is willing to contact me in my preffered method. You and everyone else that has posted in this thread has definitely lifted my spirits, I cannot thank all of you enough.

Happy birthday man!