Literally the only reason Pakistanis are different from Indians is that they got raped by Muslims

>literally the only reason Pakistanis are different from Indians is that they got raped by Muslims
>they're proud of this

Or they choose rapist's identity rather than raped one. Wise choice the way I see it.

>literally the only reason Turks are different from Greeks is that they got raped by Muslims
>they are proud of this

>Muslims converted around 30% of the Indian subcontinent to Islam and 100% of Afghanistan to Islam

Seriously why are Hindus and Buddhists so weak? What were they doing for 1000 years while Muslims were advancing on their land? Worshipping cows?

>hurr durr we're pacifist n shit
There you go.

By following that logic it's correct to say that the muslim population in India are actually Pakis?

But you're actually right.

>Turks got raped by Muslims
Turks were originally peacefully converted by the Persians. Then they went apeshit and started conquering large landmasses a few decades after. The original (asiatic) Turks lost were eventually genetically assimilated into Anatolia and (white) Turks were there to pick up the civilization afterwards.

Kind of like Mughal Muslims desu.

> * The original (asiatic) Turks lost were
Ignore the lost my niggas.

Don't forget
>pakistan is literally the most inbred nation in the world

Indians are cucks. Good on Pakis for cultivating a different identity.

This

Although by western standards they are not

Change Muslims to Spainiards and you just described latino nationalism.

They're only cucks for letting such a big muslim population grow in india. They should either kick them to Pakistan or Holocaust v2 them

How do you mean?

Hindus are complacent in thinking that their 79% contribution to demography is a firewall against Islamic aggression. Big mistake. Wait for Indian Muslim population to reach the 'critical mass', say 30%, and Hindus will be genocided in their own country. Mark my words.

Kek, you know how Pakistan was created right?

>American
Never mind

>implying

Look at Tibet. They gave no fucks, and wrecked Arabs who tried to spread Islam in Tibet.

Yes I do know, I'm indian-american. The paki muslims treat the paki hindus badly, but the indian hindus let indian muslims walk all over them. Bunch of cucks.

CPC of PRC is not Buddhist.

Although, Burmese Buddhists are

I'm talking about the wars the Sadnalegs had with Arabs.

>Seriously why are Hindus and Buddhists so weak?

T. Western white who devote their women for free to muslims to satisfy their NTR fetish

Their existence is tolerated. If they try to get uppity, they will be crushed. Pic very related.

>Yfw you find out the whole middle east used to be Christian

t. POO IN MART