What does Sup Forums think about Run the Jewels?

What does Sup Forums think about Run the Jewels?

youtube.com/watch?v=J-FPb-Mcpjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OG4ROzg78Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit's favorite rap

Hyped as fuck for RTJ3. Talk to me was alright but 2100 was really good. Hoping for some more of their heavy bangers though.

Good shit

>Run the (((Jew)))els
>Yfw they actually want to kill jewish supremacy
Are they secretly Sup Forums?

RTJ 2 bangs, RTJ 1 is a really dam good album and the better of the two I'd say. Hyped for RTJ 3 just cause it's more RTJ, though the two tracks so far didn't grab my attention that much, although granted I only listened to them once or twice.
They're pretty dam good

rtj2 is one of my favorite hiphop albums. love em.

should have stopped at the first project like blackstar or madvillain
rtj2 is shit and i havent been liking the singles for rtj3, but rtj s/t has classic status potential

OH DEAR WHAT THE FUCK HAVE WE HERE
THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ALL THORN NO ROSE

only songs i like on rtj2 are the first four and all due respect. the rest is shit tier imho

How do you not like angel duster

But Early is fucking great

Theyre pretty decent. El-p was way better back then. I didn't even know he was half of run the jewels until i checked them out

Yeah I prefer El-Ps solo stuff, I'll Sleep When You're Dead is my second favourite album easily. Better lyrics on his solo stuff and they sound better too I'd say

Hip hop for people who doesn't like hip hop

Pretty decent, but ruined by Macklemore-tier fans.

It was aiight, I really liked that second track though

Oh My Darling Don't Cry
youtu.be/OG4ROzg78Bo

I like their slower tracks like this, crown and a christmas fucking miracle the most, I feel like they write better lyrics on them. Or maybe I just care for that style more

They are undeniably very good, and RTJ 3 will be good as well

>WAKE UP
>DRINK WATER
>SMOKE BLUNT, CLEAN ALL MY KALISHNAKOVS

No.