ITT: We discuss the most underrated films
>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com/entertainment/Underrated-Movies-2015-39326321#photo-39352846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shining is underrated?

Låt den rätte komma in

Enemy

none of these movies is underrated, you retards.

Its a different kind of good. Its hard to explain, but this movie takes me back to how I thought things could work when I was a little kid. When I first saw it a few years ago, it made me feel like i was 5 years old watching it.

lmao @ that movie being underrated. Only a subhuman nigger feels that way.

Wait, what am I saying. A black person would never feel that way about that movie, that's such a white fagot ass movie.

Ravenous, bitches.

uh how is CO underrated?
you must be a child

you dumb or stupid?

MacGruber

gtfo those are rated 8.0+ on imbd while Source Code is 7.5 when it's way better than that ratting. Seriously go putlocker this and find even one thing that upsets you about this movie.

I don't think you understand what "underrated" means. That's the most overrated, ridiculous shit ever.

Balls Out: Gary the Tennis Coach

how is this underrated? every edgey douchebag since the end of time talks about it non stop. it had merch that is still on sale. its quoted everywhere. do you know what underrated means?

OP is a white little cuck boy confirmed.

This wasn't even good. The audio was shit too.

This
I'd bet money OP is still in his teenage years.

The Machinist is my pick

>clockwork orange
>underrated

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Clovkwork is overrated as fuck. It's not that good from a storytelling point of view, neither from a technic point of view. It's a good critique to society tho. And a good book as well

Not underrated in the least.

Society

B-b-but the audio it was uh much like the abrasiveness of the film the uh the audio it was meant to be bad it um

Fuck you you don't understand art!

Can be slightly too complex for an American but a test

gross, eric wareheim. i'll pass.

I liked the old-future aesthetic of the houses.

Cinematography was top notch as were all of Kubrick's films. His score's were typically excellent, too.

Wendy/Walter Carlos is a genius. You're a deaf cunt.

I love art ok, that's why I hate dysfunctional flaws that distract from the beauty of art. If I can't hear the dialogue, the audio is too shit.

>Too complex for an American
>Eric Wareheim
>Jon Heder

oh good, it's another pretentious shit pile directed by mr. oizo. it wasn't enough to ruin music, he has to destroy movies too.

I was making a joke

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

You don't see them fight = terrible film

yeah the critics blasted it but I thought it was pretty good

I only like this movie because of Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Well it was a valid point.

but this movie received nothing but praise

It Follows

This

not underrated. please, go find a dictionary.

Oh I'm high n I forgot the topic sorry I thought this was just good movies.

Just too complex for you sorry

not underrated. google Best Horror Movies Of All Time and It Follows is on the list.

Although I found the execution to be poor, the concept was pretty original for a horror film.

>[
fucking fuck yes

I agree with your opinion on it, I just hate when people intentional take flaws and cop out to call it art to shield a 7/10 film from criticism because they are kubrick fanboys or edgelords.

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny

Perhaps my favorite comedy tbqhfam

underrated in sweden fucking center of the world.

GOAT

>fucking center of the world

Yes! It seems like no one has seen this movie, but I genuinely loved it. I thought Seann William Scott was fucking hilarious in it.

popsugar.com/entertainment/Underrated-Movies-2015-39326321#photo-39352846

Look at The shots, the angles. The scene where they are driving, the scene where they drag Alex to The forest, The fights.
Kubrick is amazing but The scnes from His movies are too "slow". Extended more then they need to be.

Not gonna lie, it was better than i thought. it still holds up after multiple views.

One of my favorites too.

Pic is my pick of destiny tattoo

Gnarly bro but how many cock pushups can you do

I liked some tenacious d and jack black is cool enough but I thought that movie was gonna suck cock when I watched it with a couple friends. I was completely wrong

13 TZAMETI

Like the worst movie ever. It walks everywhere, so as long as you get a fucking electric scooter you can easily get away

some retarded intern created a slideshow. they don't pay people, so they aren't going to get someone smart enough to know what "underrated" means.

This nigga gets it

OK call me a retard, but I love this movie. Could be the child nostalgia, or just because I like John Leguizamo and Dennis Hopper so much that I just want to like it. Also Samantha Mathis is fucking hot.

Posted BC this is an underrated thread, and I don't think it deserves a 4.0 on imdb. Anyone agree, or am I a dummy?

Clockwork Orange? Nothing by Kubrick is UNDER-rated.

Off the top of my head:
Turbo Kid - Basically megaman the movie. Very entertaining.
The Last Starfighter
The Dark Crystal
Real Genius
Sneakers
Stripes
Hunt for the Red October
Time Bandits

This movie is very underrated. It's actually a pretty good movie tbh. It also reminds me of another, "Mom and Dad Save the World"

inside job by refn

dark city was awesome but seems to have been forgotten

....because it's not that good.

You wanted to watch Liam Neeson fist fight CGI wolves? Do you have any idea how hokey that would have looked?

Dark City was great
But it was pretty well reviewed as well
obscure doesn't necessarily = underrated

duuuuuude that movie rules. Have you seen Earth Girls Are Easy?

Watched a few months ago with some frinds and their daughter.
>Too dark for kids
>Too silly for adults

I like Inglorious Basterds
Despite it being made by Quentin Tarantino, no one talks about it.

>Underrated.
>A clockwork orange.

PICK ONE.

that movie is bad ass

Wolf creek I&II best horror underrated imo

lol quoting this movie to people who know it is fun as fuck

I liked that movie when it came out and I was like 11 years old. Tried to watch it as adult and could not even stomach it. Pure cringe.

>Bullet still in casing
What.

Only movie I can remember genuinely enjoying

>ITT: we discuss the most overrated films

I'm not sure you understand what 'underrated' means.

You must be simple.

I'm not gonna knock you for liking it but yeah I disagree. That movie was bad imo.

bottle rocket

smoke some indica and it will make sense.

You must be if you think A Clockwork Orange is underrated. Regardless of whether you like the movie or not.

oh yes remenber this