Hey Sup Forums, what's a game that can be played for hours without getting bored of it, no matter the reason...

Hey Sup Forums, what's a game that can be played for hours without getting bored of it, no matter the reason. As long as it has high replay value, post it

I usually play this game about very half hour while I'm awake.

Terraria, Civilization V, Minecraft

Dark souls

Guild Wars 2. No subscription, bought once. The game rewards you with exp in many different ways, meaning you can level up in a various ways.

Even at level 80, max, there's a lot of things such as crafting weapons/armour/collecting/achievement hunting.

It's one you can always come back to, as it's simple to pick up, rather hard to master.

league of legends...

its been 2 years and i cant stop

Probably the gayest suggestion here, but Mario Kart.

Once you get to be pro/above average, the game is quite a bit different. Only downside is that it's Wii-U exclusive.

I don't think anyone would know what game YOU could play without getting bored?

But idk..
Factorio.
Rust.
Don't starve.
Kerbal space program.
Xcom.

I pick up Rust every few months and just play days upon days of it when I can.
There's just something soo satisfying about trying to outsmart others and make the ultimate base.
They're constantly updating it to so there's always something new to try out.

>ctrl +f no ftp games

Planetside 2
Warframe

If you have a gaming rig

Mount and Blade Warband
With some mods

Disgaea series... Lv9999 max, post game content
Not this It's full of autists

path of exile

solitaire

ESO. Elder Scrolls Online fam

Civ V best suggestion on here I have hundreds of hours in it. DS is also really good but civ has more replay value.

I have lost all motivation to play any video games what do

Boxhead

>warframe
>gaming rig
That game is so optimized it doesn't need that good of a computer to run. But I have over 600 hours in it and I don't plan on stopping soon unless they change the game play. It's very grindy but playing through the missions is alot of fun

He probably just means planetside. Also, wargame isn't really that optimized, it just doesn't have that good of graphics. Great game though

I think I have more logged on hours than anyother game I habe played

That stupid pinball game on Windows 98

Try getting a job.

Fav frame and weps?

Kerbal is pretty dope.
Also, NetHack, it's-a-free

World Of Warcraft

Don't play retail, find a Vanilla - WOTLK Private server

skryim, oblivion, rune factory 3 and rune factory 4.

TF2
/thread

Do you have one?

Find a game that you can get into a good community with. Overwatch has tons of dedicated discord servers so you can always find some guys to group with

This.

TF2 is my go to game whenever I don't want to play anything else, and it's always fun

And is it free?

Project 1999

Nah I play on a Vanilla one called Kronos. It's got a pretty large following right now.

Project Zomboid.
Hardcore, top down, can run on a potato extremely intricate zombie survival game. Great gameplay, and it's in alpha. Right now ~10 bucks on steam cuz the sale.

Yeah, at least the one I use is.

Is it free?

Binding of Isaac
I prefer Rebirth and Afterbirth over the original

Personally I fuckin love State of Decay. Once you figure out all the systems, looting and scavenging becomes so addictive. With some of the DLC it becomes literally infinite.

Technically speaking its shit (graphics and FPS). But it's also the best case that a game can be amazing regardless of graphics

If you have friends to play with, any Smash Bros game is fun.

Yeah, just takes a little to set up.

I made an account what next?

This.

Duck Game. Super underated multiplayer platform-shooter. If you dont have friends you might have to deal with the bad online system though, at least until the next update releases.

Should be instructions to download and set everything up. You will need Utorrent or something similar

aw yeah, not that's what I'm talkin' about.

I have almost 300 hours put into both Rebirth and the original, and gameplay is still isn't stale.

I get you, user

Also, if you want some people to play with me and some friends have a guild set up on the Kronos ll server. Alliance

ayy u right. great farming/gathering/crafting too

Vanilla WoW is awesome but things are sucky since Nost died; Kronos has had tons of crashes/lag for months

It's a bit rough, I agree. But it runs fine for the most part. I've been playing on it for about 2 weeks and I've only have server problems once or twice.

Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3, Bloodbourn.

Most tactical jrpgs from NIS, disgaea and phantom brave are a blast, older titles like makai kingdom or la pucelle I haven't played, newer ones neither, but I would totally recommend anyways