Brexit victory bread

>Brexit victory bread

Thank jeebus, Fuck the EU and their cuck pc agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/EU Referendum/recent
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked.

Wish I had the money to make a killing on your currency tumble.

Gg EU fags.

Faggot

Oh shit, check those tripz

lol yeah, I might consider a trip to London only to laugh at how cheap everything becomes now.

tfw your economy is fixing to collapse

Litterally, the £ is at 1.34 to the $ right now, it will stabilise at 1.4+ in the next month, with a high enough investment you could make thousands.

gg economy

You fucking dildos have done it now, hory sheet.

ids habbening

>cuck
Every fucking thread

Checked

Canadian here, i love all of you britbongs today ('cept immigrants from turkroachbalkans or outside of europe)

>cuck pc agenda.
Congrats 80 and 15 year olds on allowing irrational fears run your roads to prosperity. Who's the cucks? You are.

ups and downs in the economy are temporary.

Getting your nation irreversibly buttfucked by hordes of migrants and soon-to-be-EU-member turks is not

it's new mee mee

Fuck yeah, good news finally
Maybe the authoritarian regressives are finally losing ground.

>Upset because he will forever lose the magic carpet ride of his arabian prince Hamed

enjoy an endless supply of liberal butthurt
tumblr.com/search/EU Referendum/recent
also checked

Exactly.

With no work or effort at all.

>ups and downs in the economy are temporary
in this case, that's like saying "ups and downs in health is temporary" all whilst downing a fifth of bleach.

Conservicuck detected.

nah brah, it's your pound sterling that's losing ground.

>trips confirm
>DEUS VULT

Stop being so dramatic. Your life will not be affected in the fucking slightest.

You'll get higher wages within a few years and the cost of living will go DOWN. Take your hippy bullshit and fuck off.

A cuck is someone who.allows another to gain pleasure from what is theirs, I.e. E.U fucking us over for £350m ($650m)per week. Let me guess you are an ameritard? Our country was once great, it will be again.

TRIPS ARE A GOOD OMEN FOR THE BRITS

Is that butt hurt I smell? It stings, don't it, when people choose to be independent rather than suck your dick.

No. Remaining part of the EU would result in a terminal decline.

Brexit is chemotherapy. Yeah, it's gonna hurt at first, but you'll be better in the long run

Trump is going to win
MAKEUKGREAKAGAIN

Amen. This is a good day for people who want to be free.

now it will take like 3 extra years to make you all muslim

I would like to say welcome to our new free brothers. America and the UK reverse the liberal cancer in the world

Free at last! Free at last! Laws Almighty, free at last!

britfags fw

>UK

>Your life will not be affected in the fucking slightes
I know, I'm Danish.

Bring me some of that bacon and let's fuck.

I've never seen Sup Forums so unified and happy.

Now all we need is trump to win in November and 2016 will be the best year in recent history.

>it's happening

>its not

Why are you so protective? Did someone beat you up and take your toys when you were a baby?

>Best Year
>Worst Recession in recorded human history 13 months later.

It's almost as funny as it's going to be to watch America's redneck farmers lose their farms once they send all of the pseudo-slave labor back to Mexico. Get ready to eat nothing but field corn for the next decade, dum dums!

Hahaha the market was tipping before the vote anyway. It'll recover. Besides sargon did a worst case scenario and the money saved from not being in the EU is worth more than getting the economy shaken.

The only people who wanted to stay were those sucking on the nipples of media outlets and flash promises of peace.

Shh, if you're scared of economic downturn you're a cuck. If you're scared of minorities you're a true hero

"But that's not how it happens in my reactionary fantasy world! I am a privileged white person - reality is supposed to do what I want"

The UK is the biggest cuck PC shithole on the planet. Fucking crime to insult someone on Twitter.

Brittain needs to have the scottish vote again, they lied to them about "being part of europe"

You barbarians really can't wait for civilization to fall so you can go back to being perpetually warring tribes that desire nothing more than to kill each other, can you?

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

can't be worse than what we have now.

You Trumptroopers really are the barbarians at the gate. We should ship you all off to the Middle East and build a wall around it so you can enjoy running around naked and mindless while murdering each other.

oh my that's hot

What's wrong with wanting to keep what's yours?

>Mexicans go home
>Farmers forced to pay Americans living wage
>Prices go up
>People can afford on their own now due to livable wage

Oh the agony! The pure hell! I'm gonna kill myself now! But not with an AR15, because we know they're evil!

TBH there economy won't change much probably a net loss overall but whatever

lol keep telling yourself that, idiot. You britfags dungoofed

>I dont understand how economy works
>MUH GUNS

It's sad that in 2016 Britain officially fucked itself because a bunch of racist cunts needed someone to blame for their problems.

RIP.

>Farmers forced to pay Americans living wage

They're all being supported by government subsidies as it is. You'll drive every small family farmer out of business. Of course, voting against your own economic self-interest is a uniquely American pastime.

$50,000 .05 cents on the dollar increase from 1.35 to 1.40 is only $2500. Definitely not a worthwhile investment when there's other easier options. Not to mention the eu is gonna take a hit because of the UKs economic stability and revenue. It's a pretty good move by the UK. Also increasing money made from trade as the rest of the eu is kinda useless.

FUCK YEA! Can't wait for those scummy EU motherfukers to go down in flames. BREXIT, FUCK YES!

Britfag here, what's the best way to take advantage of the current economic mess and make some money

And fuck them Turkoids. No one of those millions of shitskins are getting in.

kill yourself
(no don't)

What are we waiting for, assembled in the forum?

The barbarians are due here today.

Why isn’t anything happening in the senate?
Why do the senators sit there without legislating?

Because the barbarians are coming today.
What laws can the senators make now?
Once the barbarians are here, they’ll do the legislating.

Why did our emperor get up so early,
and why is he sitting at the city’s main gate
on his throne, in state, wearing the crown?

Because the barbarians are coming today
and the emperor is waiting to receive their leader.
He has even prepared a scroll to give him,
replete with titles, with imposing names.

Why have our two consuls and praetors come out today
wearing their embroidered, their scarlet togas?
Why have they put on bracelets with so many amethysts,
and rings sparkling with magnificent emeralds?
Why are they carrying elegant canes
beautifully worked in silver and gold?

and things like that dazzle the barbarians.
(1/2)

>Ignores all of the solid and sourced statistics that clearly show our infrastructure, economy and personal liberty will all improve outside the EU

>essentially claims over 50% of one of the most equal countries in the world is racist.

Why don’t our distinguished orators come forward as usual
to make their speeches, say what they have to say?

and they’re bored by rhetoric and public speaking.

Why this sudden restlessness, this confusion?
(How serious people’s faces have become.)
Why are the streets and squares emptying so rapidly,
everyone going home so lost in thought?

Because night has fallen and the barbarians have not come.
And some who have just returned from the border say
there are no barbarians any longer.

And now, what’s going to happen to us without barbarians?
They were, those people, a kind of solution.

(2/2)

Holy jumping shitballs does this woman look scary. Is some guy actually married to that? Does she have children to give tormenting dreams to?

What the actual fuck.

boohoo, daddys little gurl.. You can still suck cocks like you did in the days before brexit.

OH BOY!!!

The pound went from $1.50 (ish) to a $1.44 (ish)

A WHOLE FUCKING $0.06 DROP!!!! OMG BRITANNIA GOING DOWN LIKE A SINKING SHIP!!!!

>over 50% is working class, and are misinformed terribly and deliberately by any politician
>Solid and sourced statistics
>provided by the batshit crazies like boris

This. You young fucks have no idea what 'bad' is.

The southeastern United States is a terrifying place.

Dude, you Britfags just fucked yourselves so hard..

ehrmahgerd, everything is so going to hell. KEK

>when you think it's the early 1900s and you actually need a large labor force to farm
You are stupid dude all they do is clean houses

Ntaww, thats so cute. You being so worried and all. LEL

You say this, but think about how many people depend on the £ as currency..that .06 can add up to quite a sum...

so you dun fucked urself lolololol. The Trumps are getting their way in more than just America. Apocolypse now.

Swedecuck spotted.

>CEO's loose out on cheep labor
>rather then cut into their own paychecks like people wish would happen they will either raise prices or cut wages
>likely both

What. You think mega CEO's and their lap dogs and yes-men will loose out on THEIR money when they could account for it by prices raises and wage cuts?

I hope your island sink, faggot.

Try again faggot.

Good job UK! Victory for freedom in the western world!

>freedom
>western world
Topkek

What other kind of EU cuck cocksucking faggot might you be? German perhaps?

>I don't understand economics
The post

Less so than staying with the EU for another decade. Enjoy that Turkbadistan fucking Eurofag!

Dat Merkel penis is so nice and cute, we must wnat more of that.

NIGGER

well done UK, now its time to get your firearms back

Fuckin' Brits food is going to get worse

American, faggot. With a degree in international business and marketing.

Oh boy. You dummies are about to fuck yourselves over hardcore. Why do you think the Republican party - who dominates congressional Democrats in every other fight on economic policy - has been mysteriously unable to pass reforms to eject illegal immigrants? You really think it's because the Democrats are too strong? It's because your economy absolutely depends on super-cheap labor, and for agriculture that means imported super-cheap labor.

I'm in favor of completely changing our economic system, but just getting rid of the cheap labor will tank your economy faster than you'll be able to believe.

The people effected by its drop have enough money that its a non issue.

Its not even worth while to invest in even if you KNEW it was going to go back to $1.50.

Gas is $2.50 a gallon around my area.

I would have to invest $61, sit on it for a while then i could buy myself a whole fucking gallon of gas. To fill my tank im looking at investing over $1,000.

Sure if you have millions sitting around doing nothing its a sure fire way to turn a profit.

But holy shit if you are gonna invest there are things that are much more worth while then a $0.06 turn around.